Young Justice Cartoon RETURNS! Season 3 in Production!

Started by ndp, July 10, 2014, 10:59PM

Previous topic - Next topic
DC fans rejoice it's true Young Justice is coming back for season three. Please tune in. This time I will be buying everything they throw at us as consumers. Hope this news brings joy to some on Election Day as that nightmare is over.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/11/07/young-justice-returning-for-season-3

Many things about that stand out to me to say otherwise. That's at the Warner Archive's panels. If that "young" hint has anything to do with it chances are it'll be that Warner Archive will be releasing it's first two seasons on bluray through their service like they started doing for Batman: Brave and the Bold and Green Lantern.

Also there's an image circulating that there's going to be a new Batman animated project announced there. Whether it's a tv show or a direct feature seems up in the air.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Yeah, don't wanna get my hopes up but with it being Batman big year I figure its another straight to video release. Hey the tackled the Dark Knight and DK returns through animation we can only hope The Killing Joke gets the same treatment. Being honest I really don't think they will every do that one since it was so mature.

Had that have been said at a panel being done by Warner Brothers Animation, i would have said it would be a chance they might consider something. WB's direct to dvd animation units clearly are out to take more chances then the ones that make things for Cartoon Network are (as those clearly often have an agenda visible from space for better or worse lol)

But as someone who's been paying attention to Warner Archive's panels since they've started doing them (mostly due to me wanting to own old movies and cartoons) them announcing something new being produced at one of them, would honestly be a first and be a real surprise. So with that in knowledge i wouldn't want to see anyone get their hopes up.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

DC fans rejoice it's true Young Justice is coming back for season three. Please tune in. This time I will be buying everything they throw at us as consumers. Hope this news brings joy to some on Election Day as that nightmare is over.

http://m.ign.com/articles/2016/11/07/young-justice-returning-for-season-3