The Return of Captain America?

Started by iammingy, August 13, 2007, 08:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I hope they bring him back. He's quite major in the Marvel Universe.

August 13, 2007, 09:03PM #2 Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 09:07PM by cvc
Ok now I'm really confused,but a smart move.What are those guys doing over at Marvel? :scratchhead:

EDIT:Midnight Curse are you writing for Marvel? :laugh:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

August 13, 2007, 09:05PM #3 Last Edit: August 23, 2007, 08:15PM by Midnight Curse
What do you mean those guys?

Edit: No I'm not. :P

I think they will give him super-power(s)... because they finally realize that Super Soldier Serum is not enough... :laugh:

I think that this is not going to be Steve Rogers as the captain america it will probably be Clint Barton (Hawkeye, Ronnin) the one ho will become the new Captain America, he will probably understand that Cap would want him to become the new Captain. At least i thin he will.

Steve Rogers is the classic. I'd like him to return.

Evrybody would like him to come back.

It's quite ironic. Banshee was put into XML2. Shortly thereafter, he was killed in the comic book. Cap was put into MUA. Shortly thereafter, he was killed in the comic book as well. I was shocked when I heard news about his death.

Hawkeye?!?!? Nah...haha, I think the flames are there for a reason other than making him look hot... lol

Marvel Website says it's not a true return:

http://www.marvel.com/news/comicstories.1390.Avengers~slash~Invaders:_The_Return_Revealed

Something to do with time travel apparently...

I think he'll come back regardless after all, who stays dead in comics...?

Banshee hasn't resurrected I think.

Nearly all comic book resurrections have something to do with time travel! Some magic user like Dr. Strange could revive Spider-Woman, so why couldn't he do that on Cap?

I think that someone else could be Captain America like Winter Soldier or Nomad or even Clint Barton. I fear that Steve Rogers is dead but Captain America lives on. Could anyone imagine the Punisher as Cap?:) He could change his name to American Punisher and not use the shield but his guns.:)