Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I know for a fact that they overwrote mordos effect files, I dont exactly know if they were being overwritten by the exact same effect, but im pretty sure not. Maybe someone who has got that far in the game can confirm this. Instead of using 'mordo' as an effect folder name, use something like 'baronm' or something similair
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on August 21, 2014, 01:31PM
I know for a fact that they overwrote mordos effect files, I dont exactly know if they were being overwritten by the exact same effect, but im pretty sure not. Maybe someone who has got that far in the game can confirm this. Instead of using 'mordo' as an effect folder name, use something like 'baronm' or something similair

Okay, he is updated. Play as him is really fun! :)

Well, some pictures added to my releases :)

Soon one of them will be in the game...... 

Quote from: dsl on August 28, 2014, 08:06AM
Oh and awesome Baron Mordo!!!
Keep going!!

Thanks a lot :) Your requests are cool but I can't say you if this is right or wrong :)

Like red skull wish he was I'm the game as a villain. Good luck whoever it is.

Quote from: ndp on August 28, 2014, 06:07PM
Like red skull wish he was I'm the game as a villain. Good luck whoever it is.

Actually, how I know, Red Skull is Odinson012's project, so I can tell you that it is not him :)

Since you apparently did your project research, you should know I'm still working on MODOK XD

So I'm guessing atuma!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on August 29, 2014, 09:26AM
Since you apparently did your project research, you should know I'm still working on MODOK XD

So I'm guessing atuma!

If you want I can write you some suggestions about MODOK. I like him :)

I'd welcome Attuma or Dracula.

I'd also say the other week or so i watched a random episode of the current Avengers cartoon with that version of the Cabal. I found it worked pretty well for an intriguing bad guy team. Would be cool to one day emulate it in MUA.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

You hate Superman and all Justice League? You want to be president of the USA? You are really bad guy? Then you are LEX LUTHOR!

FEATURES:

- 6 attack powers, 3 boosts and XTREME;
- skin, hud, sounds, icons, mannequin.

POWERSET:

1. Energy Blasters - Luthor releases powerful blasters that damages enemies with powerful knockback.
2. Plasma Ball - Luthor's Battle Armor creates enbergy ball that damages and stuns enemies.
3. Armored Punch - Uses powerful repulsors in his gloves, Luthor damages enemy and knockback him.
4. Energy Explosion - Slams into the ground, creates large energy explosion that knockback enemies.
5. Kryptonite Pulse - Uses personal kryptonite in his suit, releases powerful radial explosion that knockback enemies.
6. Hypno Ray - Attacks enemy's mind to controls him for a time.
7.(Boost) Armor's Upgrade - LexCorp corporation upgrades Luthor's armor, gives him inhuman resistances.
8.(Boost) Electric Shield - Lex Luthor creates electric barrier that deflects beams and projectiles, also damages melee attackers.
9.(Boost) Energy Battery - Energy Battery in Luthor's armor decreases energy spending on all powers.
10.(XTREME) INJUSTICE - Releases powerful orbital strike that damages enemies and popup them.

ABILITIES:

1. Armored - Thanks to his Battle Armor, Lex Luthor inflicts on 50% more damage.
2. Lexcorp Suit - Luthor's suit gives him 50% resistance to electricity and energy damage.

CREDITS:

B.L.A.W: Armored skin.
Cates: Apocalypse effect.
MUALover: Storm effect.
ヅヅLeandralan: Correct effects.
AdrianoAP - mannequin.

NOTE: Luthor uses Marvel Primal's number but their skins are not conflicted.

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/3ubx26qinr1lqxs/Lex+Luthor+mod+1.2+-+Erik+Lensherr.zip