Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic

high Erik Lensherr
your mod is awsome ~

baron's power is not working, what's the problem?

Quote from: stainor on February 06, 2015, 04:48AM
high Erik Lensherr
your mod is awsome ~

baron's power is not working, what's the problem?

Thank you so much :) What power is not working?

Baron works perfectly on my end, for what it's worth. Thanks! :strange:

never thought to see you again. oh & btw, about Shocker, its good to have his full revamp mod. I expect to see a future update soon, like his "Ultra" costume, which was unused for default gameplay, yet still contained in PC version for some reason like Rhino's Classic/"Ultra" was
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: vsirin on May 04, 2015, 08:24AM
Baron works perfectly on my end, for what it's worth. Thanks! :strange:
Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on May 04, 2015, 10:34PM
never thought to see you again. oh & btw, about Shocker, its good to have his full revamp mod. I expect to see a future update soon, like his "Ultra" costume, which was unused for default gameplay, yet still contained in PC version for some reason like Rhino's Classic/"Ultra" was
Thanks, guys! May be you'll see update :)

Alright! I think I return to the modding empire. A new great skinner known as "Dr. Bruce Banner" create amazing skins for DC Cyborg. I like his work and want to create MOD. So, Cyborg is coming! :)

Already using your Lex mod look forward to adding Cyborg to my DC play through

August 04, 2015, 01:46AM #56 Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 07:47AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
Can't wait for see him  ;)
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

August 05, 2015, 12:40AM #57 Last Edit: April 11, 2017, 10:55AM by Erik Lensherr
Hey guys! Another DC mod is coming! Victor Stone known as Cyborg now in MUA!

FEATURES:

- 6 attack powers, 3 boosts and Xtreme, 1 ability;
- 8 skins, 4 huds, 2 mannequins, iconset, sounds.

UPDATED: ADDED NEW SKINS AND MANNEQUIN BY AVENTUREIROMAX, TALENT FIXES

POWERSET:

1. Virus Software - Cyborg uploads virus programm in the current server and can control enemies for a time.
2. Energy Pulse - Cyborg creates a massive energy pulsation that damages and knockbacks enemies.
3. Repulsors Punch - Cyborg uses repulsors in the cyber-gun and damages enemy from melee punch with knockback.
4. Plasma Stream - Cyborg shoots a continuous stream of plasma, damages and stuns enemies. (PRESS AND HOLD)
5. Lightning Discharge - Cyborg uses lightning charge and create a large explosion that damages, knockbacks and stuns all enemies.
6. Absorption Device - Cyborg activates absorption protocols and converts next enemy's attack into health, reflecting some of the damage back at the enemy.
7. (Boost) System Reboot - Cyborg reboot system, increasing health and energy regeneration.
8. (Boost) New Update - Cyborg downloads new update that gives him skill points, increase ATK damage and decrease powers cost.
9. (Boost) Cyber Protection - Cyborg creates a large shield of energy that will deflect projectile attacks and beams, also reduces damage taken.
10. (XTREME) Power Overload - Cyborg uses all power and releases a massive energy overload that damages and stuns all enemies.

ABILITIES:

1. Armored Skin - Thanks to the armored skin, Cyborg inflicts on 15% more damage but moves on 10% slowly.

NOTE: Cyborg uses Shocker's number, but their skins are not conflicted.

BUGS: None so far.

CREDITS:

Dr.Bruce Banner - 4 skins, mannequin.
aventureiromax - 4 skins, mannequin.
MelloMods - "Plasma Stream" effect.
BliZZ - X-Man effect.

DONWLOAD:   http://www.mediafire.com/file/yu32fs8n3gjtdfg/Cyborg+mod+1.3+-+Erik+Lensherr.zip

Look forward to downloading he sounds awesome. Thank you again for bringing more DC to the MUA.