Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic

May 14, 2016, 01:18AM #107 Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 03:51AM by Erik Lensherr
Hey! It's time for me to release another DC mod. Brazilian superheroine known as FIRE, now in MUA! :)

FEATURES:

- 7 attack powers, 2 boosts, Xtreme and special ability;
- 5 skins, 5 huds, mannequin, icons, sounds;

FIRE WAS UPDATED. ADDED SKINS AND MANNEQUIN BY AVENTUREIROMAX.

POWERSET:

1. Flaming Stream - Fire creates a continuous stream of flame towards enemies, doing fire damage and burning them for 4 seconds. PRESS AND HOLD
2. Fireballs Assassination - Creates a large fireballs to bombard all enemies, dealing heavy damage. CAN BE CHARGED
3. Fire Dash - Fire quickly flyes forward, attacking and stunning enemy.
4. Heat Wave - Fire releases a burst of heat energy to damage all enemies in a radius.
5. Flame Release - Fire unleash flame wave to hurt and knockback all enemies around.
6. Toxic Ball - Fire shots a radioactive fireball with a strong poison to the enemy.
7. Burning Regeneration - Releases a powerful flame attack to strike all enemies and heal herself on 35% of damage dealt.
8.(BOOST) Scorching Fists - Fire uses all power. Adds fire damage to melee attacks and increase skill points to entire team.
9.(BOOST) Fire Fury - Fire and her teammates have a chance to ignite enemies with melee attacks, dealing damage over time.
10.(XTREME) Brazilian Force - Fire creates a massive flame explosion to burn enemies with fire damage.

ABILITY:

1. Fire Mastery - Due to the special powers, Fire is 100% Immune to fire damage.

NOTE:

- Fire uses Anole number, but their skins are not conflicted.

CREDITS:

aventureiromax - All Fire skins and mannequin.

DOWNLOAD:   http://www.mediafire.com/download/7xwt7566v6f1m17/Fire+mod+-+Erik+Lensherr.rar

DOWNLOAD NEW VERSION:   http://www.mediafire.com/download/lc4bu1vrm1rcozv/Fire+mod+1.1+-+Erik+Lensherr.rar

Erik, you are on quite the roll lately, releasing interesting mods. I recall when you first came here, you were asking me (and perhaps others) many questions on modding, as you've done various review videos. And now look at what you became... It's always refreshing to see members learn and progress into becoming decent modders themselves. Personally speaking, I am damn proud of your evolution. Keep up the great work.

Quote from: dsl on May 14, 2016, 02:55AM
Oh thats why you said fire xD
Nice job!
Thanks! I really was amazed when I first saw her skin and wanted to create a mod immediately.

Quote from: Outsider on May 14, 2016, 04:48AM
Erik, you are on quite the roll lately, releasing interesting mods. I recall when you first came here, you were asking me (and perhaps others) many questions on modding, as you've done various review videos. And now look at what you became... It's always refreshing to see members learn and progress into becoming decent modders themselves. Personally speaking, I am damn proud of your evolution. Keep up the great work.
Thanks for these kind words, Outsider. I appreciate it very much. Yeah, I remember my first steps on this forum. Before I finally release my first work, there are were many problems and things that I don't understood. I saw your releases and thought that one day I'll release my mod or booster too. And here we go - now I can release some cool stuff. And I know that this game is old enough, but thanks to the marvel modders it's still breathing. I'm also planning to release interesting mods in the future, will see about that. And, thanks again!

usually i dont like to play with non marvel characters, but all this green fire looks really cool xD
nice job im downloading right now x)

Quote from: blackheart on May 14, 2016, 08:46AM
usually i dont like to play with non marvel characters, but all this green fire look really cool xD
nice job im downloading right now x)
Thanks! I agree, green fire looks good :D  And, it's my favourite colour!

Good job with Fire Mod  :applause: Keep up the good work ;)

I have already sent you the extras ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on May 14, 2016, 06:29PM
Good job with Fire Mod  :applause: Keep up the good work ;)
I have already sent you the extras ;)
Thanks! Yes, saw that :)

EVERYONE, FIRE WAS UPDATED. Added 4 skins and mannequin by aventureiromax! That's awesome :D

May 30, 2016, 06:04PM #115 Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 06:08PM by andersonbrazil
Erik, your mod Fire is really cool! I'm having too much fun with it. I have only one problem in the effects of powers. I think it's because of the fullscreen feature. Here's how it is: .
You can fix this problem?It happens to all her powers. Your mod is awesome!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on May 30, 2016, 06:04PM
Erik, your mod Fire is really cool! I'm having too much fun with it. I have only one problem in the effects of powers. I think it's because of the fullscreen feature. Here's how it is: .
You can fix this problem?It happens to all her powers. Your mod is awesome!
Hmm. That's weird. Same problem was with Cyborg, but because I recolored something in the effects that can't be recolored, but I don't do this in the Fire mod. I'll check it out. Thanks.

UPDATE: Yes, it's Fullscreen problem, but you saying that it happens to ALL powers? I find it only in Fireballs...

June 21, 2016, 04:42AM #117 Last Edit: June 21, 2016, 04:48AM by andersonbrazil
Hello, Erik Lensherr! I come to congratulate you for the mod Luthor. He is very fun. But I also need show to you my feedback. I'm having trouble with the light effects of some powers. I play in full screen mode. I've had the infomações that some light effects need to be enabled in full screen mode in the powerstyle file. I unfortunately still do not know how to solve it. Can you help me? I enjoyed your mod. Thank you!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on June 21, 2016, 04:42AM
Hello, Erik Lensherr! I come to congratulate you for the mod Luthor. He is very fun. But I also need show to you my feedback. I'm having trouble with the light effects of some powers. I play in full screen mode. I've had the infomações that some light effects need to be enabled in full screen mode in the powerstyle file. I unfortunately still do not know how to solve it. Can you help me? I enjoyed your mod. Thank you!

I know how to solve the problem!
But if Erik Lensherr give me permission to changes files, textures, effects!
Or if he wants to will correct himself!

Hello Erik Lensherr, I really enjoyed your mods, I think all your mods is great..but i have a little problem with Baron Mordo..he can't show power..why can be like this?.. And when you make another mod?.. I really waiting..  :D