Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oh it was dr fate! Have to be honest, after watching Dr Strange ill love for sure sorcerer mods, thank you!
Ps: wasnt able to try mongul yet (due to exams) , but ill send you my feedback once i have more time :)

Congratulations on your mods, have been doing a great job ... I have tried something editing I hope someday I can contribute something of this level.
Hug.

Oooh, sweet! Thank you so much for creating Doctor Fate :) And from the moveset described, he sounds like so much fun to play and really stands out from the other magic-based characters. Cheers and as always, I look forward to seeing who you make next!

Quote from: ctepan 89 on March 21, 2017, 05:50AM
Wow thats amazing he looks very badass
Quote from: aventureiromax on March 21, 2017, 06:09AM
Good Job ;)  :applause:
Quote from: ヅヅLeandralan on March 21, 2017, 07:36AM
Bravo!  :applause:
Thanks guys! Glad you like him ;)

Quote from: dsl on March 21, 2017, 08:26AM
Oh it was dr fate! Have to be honest, after watching Dr Strange ill love for sure sorcerer mods, thank you!
Ps: wasnt able to try mongul yet (due to exams) , but ill send you my feedback once i have more time :)
No problems, hope you'll enjoy both this mods, man!

Quote from: AdrianoAp on March 21, 2017, 09:01AM
Congratulations on your mods, have been doing a great job ... I have tried something editing I hope someday I can contribute something of this level.
Hug.
Thanks) Hope one day you will ;)

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on March 21, 2017, 01:17PM
Oooh, sweet! Thank you so much for creating Doctor Fate :) And from the moveset described, he sounds like so much fun to play and really stands out from the other magic-based characters. Cheers and as always, I look forward to seeing who you make next!
Thanks for that. Fate is truly fun to play. I have some plans for the future which includs 1 remix and 1 mod for now. Stay tuned :)

Can't wait to get home and try Fate.Sadly, playing your mods make me sad that your representation of these great characters are far better than the current movies. Thank you for showing everyone how cool these characters are supposed to be. Please keep up the great work

Quote from: ndp on March 22, 2017, 07:03AM
Can't wait to get home and try Fate.Sadly, playing your mods make me sad that your representation of these great characters are far better than the current movies. Thank you for showing everyone how cool these characters are supposed to be. Please keep up the great work

Thanks for the kind words. And yeah, I always trying to show all powers of the character. It seems that in movies they have more important things to do. I believe you would like Fate :)

Just got around to playing Fate, amazing mod! Really liked that some powers are basicly 2 powers (the first move, for example, beam attack and shielding) as I truly believe it's those moves that make the 'usual' powers feel kinda fresh, great work!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on March 30, 2017, 12:27PM
Just got around to playing Fate, amazing mod! Really liked that some powers are basicly 2 powers (the first move, for example, beam attack and shielding) as I truly believe it's those moves that make the 'usual' powers feel kinda fresh, great work!

Thank you so much! I used 2 in 1 powers to make Fate more interesting to play and I think it was successfully. Play as Dr. Fate is really fun ;)

Hey everyone! I want to introduce to you my another DC Project. Aquaman joins the Justice League!

FEATURES:

- 5 skins, 4 huds, 4 mannequins, icons and sounds;
- 6 attack powers, 3 boosts, Xtreme and special ability.

POWERSET: (were used ideas from Ceamonks890 and Outsider)

1. Trident of Neptune - Aquaman strikes with his trident, dealing massive damage and damage bleed to enemies in a short range.
2. Lightning Punishment - Aquaman fires an electric beam from his trident to stun enemy and use him as a power source for creating lightning wave.
3. Atlantian Force - Aquaman uses his trident to release a wave of cold water to slow enemies down.
4. Focused Whirlpool - Aquaman creates a massive whirpool to levitate and harm all nearby enemies. Hold to increase radius. (Can be charged)
5. Ocean's Prisoners - Aquaman uses power of his trident to encase enemies in a water traps, dealing damage over time.
6. Water Pulse - Aquaman uses his trident to create a massive pulse of water, dealing heavy damage to enemies.
7.(Portal) Waterbearer Hand - Aquaman uses Waterbearer Hand to create a portal which allows him to teleport in a short range.
8.(Boost) Water Armor - Aquaman puts water armor on him which increases defense, deflects range attacks and protects from most control effects.
9.(Boost) Spirit of the Seas - Aquaman boosts the entire team, increasing health and energy regeneration.
10.(XTREME BOOST) Atlantis on Earth - Aquaman uses his trident to unleash a powerful water flow, making enemies drown and gaining many advantages. (It's not usual Xtreme)

ABILITY:

1. King of Atlantis - Aquaman inflicts on 25% more damage, has a 25% chance of critical attacks and takes on 25% less physical, fire and cold damage.

NOTES:

- this mod is for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC;
- this mod clashes with Dihan's Elixir mod: their skins are not conflicted, but mannequins and loading screens will.

CREDITS:

aventureiromax - all skins and mannequins, Trident model.
Outsider - great help with Xtreme creation and skin segment's using.

DOWNLOAD:     http://www.mediafire.com/file/6k1p7n9tfaos9lj/Aquaman+mod+-+Erik+Lensherr.zip

Congratulations for all your Mod and work, I'm always following up.
And now one more for the collection, continue like this;)
Hug.

Good job Eric  :applause: :applause: thank you very much for sharing  :rockon:

Every day you're getting better  :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here