Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I've been around on this sit for a loooooonnnngggggg time, really long long. I'm pretty sure before a solid 3/4th of the current character mod catalog was filled. I pretty much thought I'd seen it all, sure some powers here and there for renewal, but nothing too groundbreaking.

That, was one of the most awesome xtreme's I have had the pleasure of playing in, total gamechanger.
Amazingly creative, he's defintely a keeper on my roster

It's amazing to see you improve so much! Please keep at it because you're doing an amazing job!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Sensei voice: "Excellent work, pupil. As I have instructed, you challenged yourself to make a mod unlike any you've done before. And though you saw great difficulty, you sought my guidance, you experimented, you persevered, and ultimately delivered what is now your signature mod. Well done."

As I've told you via PM, Aquaman was the one major character missing from the Justice League, and this was your chance to complete one of the most desired and beloved super hero teams in the world, as challenging as it would be. And you did it. Your mods are well done, but this one (as I predicted) would make you stand out. Having taught you from the very beginning, I am damn proud of your continued evolution. I doubt you'll be needing my advice after this one, though -- you've proven yourself as a pro, and can teach others.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor, and the comments you are receiving, for the student has now become one of the masters.

Oh God, let me answer for this posts :D

Quote from: dsl on April 10, 2017, 06:42AM
Amazing! Thank you so much erik :D
Quote from: BaconWizard17 on April 10, 2017, 11:24AM
Amazing as always!
Thanks guys, glad you're enjoying him ;)

Quote from: aventureiromax on April 10, 2017, 09:30AM
Good job Eric  :applause: :applause: thank you very much for sharing  :rockon:

Every day you're getting better  :thumbsup2:
Thank you! It's cool that we're cooperating so much! I believe we have some more projects in the future :)

Quote from: AdrianoAp on April 10, 2017, 08:26AM
Congratulations for all your Mod and work, I'm always following up.
And now one more for the collection, continue like this;)
Hug.
Thanks for that. And I saw what you can do with mannequins, really impressive.

Quote from: Polygone on April 10, 2017, 11:51AM
I've been around on this sit for a loooooonnnngggggg time, really long long. I'm pretty sure before a solid 3/4th of the current character mod catalog was filled. I pretty much thought I'd seen it all, sure some powers here and there for renewal, but nothing too groundbreaking.

That, was one of the most awesome xtreme's I have had the pleasure of playing in, total gamechanger.
Amazingly creative, he's defintely a keeper on my roster

It's amazing to see you improve so much! Please keep at it because you're doing an amazing job!
Thanks! Once I started Aquaman I decided that his Xtreme will be unique. I had many troubles with him, but with Outsider's help I figured it out. Really mindblowing :D

Quote from: Outsider on April 10, 2017, 01:05PM
Sensei voice: "Excellent work, pupil. As I have instructed, you challenged yourself to make a mod unlike any you've done before. And though you saw great difficulty, you sought my guidance, you experimented, you persevered, and ultimately delivered what is now your signature mod. Well done."

As I've told you via PM, Aquaman was the one major character missing from the Justice League, and this was your chance to complete one of the most desired and beloved super hero teams in the world, as challenging as it would be. And you did it. Your mods are well done, but this one (as I predicted) would make you stand out. Having taught you from the very beginning, I am damn proud of your continued evolution. I doubt you'll be needing my advice after this one, though -- you've proven yourself as a pro, and can teach others.

Enjoy the fruits of your labor, and the comments you are receiving, for the student has now become one of the masters.
Thank you so much! A lot of what I know - what you told me. You really like my Sensei and I appreciate it. And you such a good person, I wish I know you in the real life. Thanks again. :)

So, here's a few updates to my mods:

LEX LUTHOR:

- Added mannequin by AdrianoAP;
- Some effects were uncorrect with fullscreen, they all fixed now;
- Added new voice file, play as him is more fun now.

NEW VERSION:    http://www.mediafire.com/file/3ubx26qinr1lqxs/Lex+Luthor+mod+1.2+-+Erik+Lensherr.zip

GALACTUS:

-Added 2 new mannequins by AdrianoAP;
-A bit increased scale factor ( He's Galactus after all).

NEW VERSION:     http://www.mediafire.com/file/zobqml0q1qcgk5v/Galactus+mod+1.1+-+Erik+Lensherr.rar

CYBORG:

-Fixed all fullscreen effects;
-Fixed all power requirements (they were too high actually);
-Added new small voice file.

NEW VERSION:     http://www.mediafire.com/file/yu32fs8n3gjtdfg/Cyborg+mod+1.3+-+Erik+Lensherr.zip

MONGUL:

-Added another mannequin to choose by AdrianoAP.

NEW VERSION:     http://www.mediafire.com/file/046xqf0wff9f197/Mongul+mod+1.2+-+Erik+Lensherr.rar

Enjoy! :)

Quote from: dsl on April 12, 2017, 02:35AM
Nice thx!
No probnlems ;)

MONGUL was updated. Added new mannequins for him by AdrianoAp. There's so much to choose from :)

Hey everyone, what's up? This game now has one more DC character to come! Meet Garfield Logan a.k.a. BEAST BOY!

FEATURES:

- 4 skins, 4 huds, mannequin, sound and voice files, a lot of transformations;
- 7 attack powers, 2 boosts, Xtreme, special ability.

POWERSET:

1. Multi-Hit Combo - Beast Boy morphs into a gorilla and releases a devastating two-hit combo that will stun enemies for a time. (CAN BE CHARGED)
2. Roar - Beast Boy morphs into a bear and roars, scarring all enemies around.
3. Feral Rage - Beast Bot morphs into a tiger and charges forward, knocking back enemy and slashing him.
4. Ground Smash - Beast Boy morphs into a gorilla and jumps into air, coming back down hard and doing radial damage.
5. Generated Poison - Beast Boy morphs into an insect and generates poison projectiles, dealing radiation damage to enemies.
6. Unstoppable Force - Beast Boy morphs into a rhino and charges forward, heavily damaging all enemies on his way.
7. Claws Slash - Beast Boy morphs into a wolf and brutally slashes enemy with claws with a chance of instant kill.
8.(Debuff) Child's Game - Beast Boy morphs into an ostrich and taunts enemies, completely nullificating their special abilities and attack damage for a time.
9.(Transformation) Nature's Call - Beast Boy morphs into his mid-transformation, gaining increased attack damage and decreased damage taken, but losing ability to use his powers. Activate again to deactivate.
10.(XTREME) Age of Dinosaurs - Beast Boy morphs into a T-Rex and roars, dealing massive radial damage. Enemies taking on 50% more damage for a time.

ABILITY:

1. Like a Beast - Beast Boy has an increased healing factor and immunity to slow effects.
- Grabsmash Attack - Beast Boy morphs into a wolf and stabs enemy with his claws.
- Heavy Attack - Beast Boy morphs into a bear and heavily damages enemy, causing stun if fully charged.

NOTES:

- this mod is for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC;
- this mod clashes with Omega Red mod: their skins are not conflicted, but mannequins and loading screens will.

CREDITS:

aventureiromax - all skins (18 in total!!!) and mannequin, eagle's sounds.
Outsider - help with "Nature's Call" codding.
BliZZ - projectiles model.

DOWNLOAD:              http://www.mediafire.com/file/mfyfpqvgcua5rs4/Beast+Boy+mod+1.0+-+Erik+Lensherr.zip

Wow, now this is utterly awesome! You've really come into your own with your recent mods Erik. Keep up the great work :)

With Beast Boy done, making figurative characters like Animal Man or Vixen in the future will be no challenge to ya now, as they're pretty similar to Beast Boy(except instead of a literal transformation, they draw power from the animal kingdom and have an aura of the chosen animal surrounding them instead).

As always, look forward to what you make next!

Nice work as usual. Another electrifying partnership :applause:  :rockon:  :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Solid work, protege. I can tell you from experience that shape-shifters are fun mods to work on. But, changing into animals... man, that takes it up a notch. Well done.

Quote from: aventureiromax on April 19, 2017, 03:31PM
Nice work as usual. Another electrifying partnership :applause:  :rockon:  :thumbsup2:

Ah! So, this explains why you declined on the Summer of Shadows event... well, that's alright. I have to say, these are rather impressive animal skins -- particularly the T-Rex. Excellent skinning, A-Max. You're helping Erik's recent mods to be that much better.

Erik, I am unsure if you are "all-DC" for right now, but if you are, there is perhaps another DC team you can help complete -- Teen Titans. Robin, Cyborg, Raven, and (I think) Wonder Girl were all created, and you just created Beast Boy. The only major players from that team that are missing are Starfire, Superboy, and perhaps the Blue Beetle.  So you may want to consider going that route. (If I recall, Techon 7 wanted to do Superboy, but that was a long time ago.) Anyway, keep up the great work, and if you still require help or advice from me, just send a PM like you've been doing.

Quote from: AdrianoAp on April 19, 2017, 09:09AM
Sounds incredible, eager to test.
Congratulations.
Quote from: BaconWizard17 on April 19, 2017, 10:31AM
Amazing
Quote from: jaybird on April 19, 2017, 12:34PM
All I can do is... http://gph.is/VxoBL7
Thanks guys! I appreciate it very much ;)

Quote from: aventureiromax on April 19, 2017, 03:31PM
Thanks. As I told before - it's good that we're cooperating so much. :) And your animals skins are just brilliant!

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on April 19, 2017, 03:21PM
Wow, now this is utterly awesome! You've really come into your own with your recent mods Erik. Keep up the great work :)

With Beast Boy done, making figurative characters like Animal Man or Vixen in the future will be no challenge to ya now, as they're pretty similar to Beast Boy(except instead of a literal transformation, they draw power from the animal kingdom and have an aura of the chosen animal surrounding them instead).

As always, look forward to what you make next!
Thank you for the kind words! As long as I have skins - anything can happen. Even characters which no one expects to see. )

Quote from: Outsider on April 19, 2017, 05:17PM
Solid work, protege. I can tell you from experience that shape-shifters are fun mods to work on. But, changing into animals... man, that takes it up a notch. Well done.

Ah! So, this explains why you declined on the Summer of Shadows event... well, that's alright. I have to say, these are rather impressive animal skins -- particularly the T-Rex. Excellent skinning, A-Max. You're helping Erik's recent mods to be that much better.

Erik, I am unsure if you are "all-DC" for right now, but if you are, there is perhaps another DC team you can help complete -- Teen Titans. Robin, Cyborg, Raven, and (I think) Wonder Girl were all created, and you just created Beast Boy. The only major players from that team that are missing are Starfire, Superboy, and perhaps the Blue Beetle.  So you may want to consider going that route. (If I recall, Techon 7 wanted to do Superboy, but that was a long time ago.) Anyway, keep up the great work, and if you still require help or advice from me, just send a PM like you've been doing.
Thank you! And I completely agree - shape-shifters are so much fun to play! I was thinking about Starfire, will see. But I believe my next character is NOT from DC Universe :)
I just want to try to increase radius of my work.

If you think that preview pictures is not enough for you, maybe preview videos by ctepan 89 will please you! Check them out!

Galactus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMnvIlpCix8&t=16s
Morgan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak0F7x-Q2TE&feature=player_embedded