Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: andersonbrazil on July 03, 2017, 07:13AM
Hi, Erik! I see you've worked hard. I've been a little absent but soon I will return to the mesher function. I'm speechless ... your list of mods is incredible. I'm testing them here and I'm having a lot of fun with each one of them. Particularly I will become fan of the Alien mod. He is perfect! Thank you for all your work!

Thank you so much! I'm very glad that you enjoy my mods. Have fun :)

Quote from: MelloMods on June 30, 2017, 03:31AM
Thank you for doing these! I really enjoy watching them!

No problems, ctepan 89 are planning some more videos soon ;)

Finally got a round to trying out killer Frost.  I installed it along with aventureiromax's DC Legends skins.  Awesome mod, especially the power of absorbing heat/health from enemies.  Thank you!

Quote from: scottsum on July 03, 2017, 03:01PM
Finally got a round to trying out killer Frost.  I installed it along with aventureiromax's DC Legends skins.  Awesome mod, especially the power of absorbing heat/health from enemies.  Thank you!

Thank you! Glad you're enjoy her. And aventureiromax's skins are truly amazing ;)

HEY EVERYONE! I know that my progress is slow right now, but I'm working on a powerful Marvel villain and I hope that you'll enjoy him :)

Powerful marvel villain sounds cool! i hope it's Nightmare,Terrax,Kang the Conqueror or Tyrant.
My releases: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9772.0.html

UPD since 30.11.2021
I'm ok and will be back to modding as soon as i can
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.
Right now i'm not mod and only posting posts thank you if you readed this!

QuoteHEY EVERYONE! I know that my progress is slow right now, but I'm working on a powerful Marvel villain and I hope that you'll enjoy him :)

We are curious yes, I love to see Mod of villains and as I said you and colleague Dorpond are doing a great job in this sense, in fact these villains he mentioned above are excellent options I hope someday you can work on them too.
Let us wait for his surprise;)

I think I've found a tiny bug in Killer Frost- if she and Iceman are both in the herostat, the cold frosty air that normally surrounds Iceman isn't there- Killer Frost appears to steal it from him.  If I take Killer Frost out of my herostat, he gets it back.

Quote from: Dorpond on July 08, 2017, 02:46AM
Powerful marvel villain sounds cool! i hope it's Nightmare,Terrax,Kang the Conqueror or Tyrant.
Quote from: AdrianoAp on July 09, 2017, 02:18PM
We are curious yes, I love to see Mod of villains and as I said you and colleague Dorpond are doing a great job in this sense, in fact these villains he mentioned above are excellent options I hope someday you can work on them too.
Let us wait for his surprise;)
Yes, I can see great variants here! I hope my character will be released soon enough!

Quote from: scottsum on July 11, 2017, 03:24PM
I think I've found a tiny bug in Killer Frost- if she and Iceman are both in the herostat, the cold frosty air that normally surrounds Iceman isn't there- Killer Frost appears to steal it from him.  If I take Killer Frost out of my herostat, he gets it back.
I think I know why it happens. I'll check Killer Frost's files. It seems that you're playing a lot as her :)

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on July 12, 2017, 09:07AM
I think I know why it happens. I'll check Killer Frost's files. It seems that you're playing a lot as her :)

Indeed I have been!  I like my DC characters, and she plays differently from the other characters in the game, so it doesn't feel as repetitive.

July 18, 2017, 03:38AM #308 Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 08:30AM by Erik Lensherr
Hey everyone! So, 3 years ago I released here my first work - Mysterio booster. Damn, 3 years and I still here and trying to release some stuff, that's cool :D In this important for me day I want to present to you my new mod - SURTUR! Get ready for the RAGNAROK!

FEATURES:

- 3 skins, 3 huds, 2 mannequins, icons, sounds;
- 7 attack powers, 2 boosts, Xtreme, 2 special abilities.

POWERSET:

1. Muspelheim's Force - Surtur uses Twilight Sword to crush an enemy and then finishes him with a beam of concentrated heat. CAN BE CHARGED
2. Omega Pyrokinesis - Surtur uses a power of fire to create a concentrated barrier which nullificates damage taken (effect lasts 3 more seconds after barrier destruction). After charge he can release this power, causing fire on all enemies. CAN BE CHARGED
3. Magic Flames - Surtur releases a mystical fireballs, they're making enemies extra vulnerable to all damage.
4. Cosmic Storm - Surtur generates a storm of cosmic energy, hurting all enemies and damaging them over time. Then he releasing a devastating cosmic blast. CAN BE CHARGED
5. Twilight Sword - Surtur uses his Twilight Sword to generate a powerful beam of mystical energy that ignores defense and can pierce through enemies with a chance of instant kill.
6. Demon's Army - Surtur uses his magical powers to transform enemies into his demonic slaves and increase their defense.
7. Firelord's Enchantment - Surtur uses his powers fly into the sky and trap enemies in the stones. Then he comes back and crushes stones, absorbing part of enemies's damage.
8.(Boost) Demonic Teleportation - Surtur uses his powers to teleport himself, causing fire damage after this. Can also teleport allies.
9.(Boost) Eternal Flame - Surtur shows everyone his true form. In this form he has increased defense and unique abilities which spending health, not energy.
10.(XTREME) RAGNAROK - Surtur realizes that this fight needs to be over. He uses all power of his mighty flame to kill all enemies in a large range. Also resurrects fallen allies and increases their max health and energy to continue adventure.

ABILITIES:

1. Muspelheim's Demon - Surtur is an ancient Demon from the Muspelheim. He takes on 50% less damage, has a 70% chance of resurrection and immunity to powerful control effects. Also he is more vulnerable to cold damage.
2. The Sword of Doom - Surtur's Twilight Sword increases his damage on 50% and provides a 20% chance of critical hits.

NOTES:

- this mod is for Marvel Ultimate ALliance (2006) on PC;
- this mod clashes with Green Lantern: their skins aren't conflicted, but mannequins and loading screens will;

CREDITS:

aventureiromax - all skins and mannequin.
Julio Cabral - mannequin and Twilight Sword.
MelloMods - Thanos effect.

DOWNLOAD:   http://www.mediafire.com/file/bbrl7oocbpc5wsw/Surtur+mod+-+Erik+Lensherr.rar
_________________________________________________________________________________________

AND NOW I WANT TO SAY SOMETHING TO A SPECIAL MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM:

aventureiromax, andersonbrazil, Dr. Bruce Banner, AdrianoAp, Julio Cabral - you guys are made my projects so much cooler with your amazing stuff! Without you not sure if I actually released something here. Thank you guys :)
Outsider - a lot from what I know I learned from you. I've been unfortunate in real life with people and shame I can't meet someone like you. You're a great modder, but you even a greater person. Thank you ;)
MUALover, MelloMods, sbarth13, Polygone - your works has really interesting elements and again and again I asking your permission to use it and make my projects better. Thanks :)
Thanks everyone who supported me and motivated to the new works on this site, especially ctepan 89, Leandralan, Dorpond, TheMK, ndp, dsl, BaconWizard17, etc

FOR THE NEXT PROJECT I'LL CREATE A POLL AND YOU GUYS'LL MAKE YOUR DECISION.

Oh, damn!!! He looks AWESOME!!!

Congratulations on 3 years of epic modding!

I feel flattered and touched that you felt compelled to thank me for support. You definitely deserve it!

Many thanks for the kind words  :thumbsup: and I also have a lot to thank you for letting me participate in these projects and to tell you that among these 22 mods I use 16 simply because I need more space in MUA and you have deposited a great talent in all of them ;)

Thanks for sharing with us these great mods. CONGRATULATIONS for those 3 years  :applause: and good luck in real life ;) God bless you.

EDIT: I will test Surtur as soon as I have time ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Amazing,congrats on Surtur  and 3 years of masterpiece modding.
I hope we will get Warriors three (Volstagg,Fandral,Hogun),Hela,Ymir and Malekith as mods soon one day..
My releases: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9772.0.html

UPD since 30.11.2021
I'm ok and will be back to modding as soon as i can
I can gurantee what i will back with a lots of new ideas and finish old projects.
Right now i'm not mod and only posting posts thank you if you readed this!

No, no, no my friend thank you for all your hard work it has been one of the elements to keep this great site going. We all will continue to look forward to your work and my God continue to bless you. :applause: :angel: :applause:

Erik congratulations for the 3 years of forum, I am sincerely thankful for the words.
I wish I could have gotten to the forum before but it's never late and in that little time I've met very nice people like you. I hope we can have a lot of fun around here and that you always reward us with your incredible Mods.
Thank you for this work and may God bless you;)
Hug.

First, congratulations for your 3 years in this forum Erik..
Second, I don't think that surtur mods will make by you..
Third, He looks so badass.. and I hope you will make more great mods.. I really like your mods