Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Erik Lensherr on July 18, 2017, 03:38AM
Outsider - a lot from what I know I learned from you. I've been unfortunate in real life with people and shame I can't meet someone like you. You're a great modder, but you even a greater person. Thank you ;)

Thanks for the kind words, Erik. Three years ago, you came to me with a wanting to learn and improve in the ways of coding, and three years later, look at you now -- creating your own legacy. All that a sensei ever wants is for his pupil to become great, and you've done it. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I am damn proud of the modder you have grown and evolved into -- Surtur looks to be a good example of this. Continue to showcase your skills into the future.

In my traditions I'll answer on all comments in 1 post :D

Quote from: TheMK on July 18, 2017, 03:44AM
Oh, damn!!! He looks AWESOME!!!

Congratulations on 3 years of epic modding!

I feel flattered and touched that you felt compelled to thank me for support. You definitely deserve it!
Thank you. We began our chat recently, but already became good online-friends. :)

Quote from: aventureiromax on July 18, 2017, 04:52AM
Many thanks for the kind words  :thumbsup: and I also have a lot to thank you for letting me participate in these projects and to tell you that among these 22 mods I use 16 simply because I need more space in MUA and you have deposited a great talent in all of them ;)

Thanks for sharing with us these great mods. CONGRATULATIONS for those 3 years  :applause: and good luck in real life ;) God bless you.

EDIT: I will test Surtur as soon as I have time ;)
Thank you for the compliments. I'm glad that we have so much collaborations and I believe there's more to come in the future ;)

Quote from: Dorpond on July 18, 2017, 07:09AM
Amazing,congrats on Surtur  and 3 years of masterpiece modding.
I hope we will get Warriors three (Volstagg,Fandral,Hogun),Hela,Ymir and Malekith as mods soon one day..
Thanks! Some of these really will be cool to see someday.)

Quote from: ndp on July 18, 2017, 07:29AM
No, no, no my friend thank you for all your hard work it has been one of the elements to keep this great site going. We all will continue to look forward to your work and my God continue to bless you. :applause: :angel: :applause:
You're very welcome. I remember you like DC Mods, I have some plans on the future about it. :)

Quote from: AdrianoAp on July 18, 2017, 08:09AM
Erik congratulations for the 3 years of forum, I am sincerely thankful for the words.
I wish I could have gotten to the forum before but it's never late and in that little time I've met very nice people like you. I hope we can have a lot of fun around here and that you always reward us with your incredible Mods.
Thank you for this work and may God bless you;)
Hug.
Thanks for that. And I met here really nice people too, and that's amazing! That's why I love this forum. It's just good atmosphere here, in real life not always we can get this. It's never late, true. Glad you're with us now.

Quote from: Just HAZ on July 18, 2017, 03:46PM
First, congratulations for your 3 years in this forum Erik..
Second, I don't think that surtur mods will make by you..
Third, He looks so badass.. and I hope you will make more great mods.. I really like your mods
Thank you. And I hope I will continue to release interesting projects for you, guys.

Quote from: Outsider on July 18, 2017, 06:48PM
Thanks for the kind words, Erik. Three years ago, you came to me with a wanting to learn and improve in the ways of coding, and three years later, look at you now -- creating your own legacy. All that a sensei ever wants is for his pupil to become great, and you've done it. I've said it before and I'll say it again: I am damn proud of the modder you have grown and evolved into -- Surtur looks to be a good example of this. Continue to showcase your skills into the future.
And I'm proud that I had you as a sensei all these years. I hope you'll release more great mods for us. Thank you so much for everything :)

Damn, took a break for a couple of days and I come back to found Asgards destroyer.You did a great job Erik and congrats on three years.

Quote from: jaybird on July 19, 2017, 06:50PM
Damn, took a break for a couple of days and I come back to found Asgards destroyer.You did a great job Erik and congrats on three years.
Thank you :) Surtur came out pretty good.

So, The POLL has been added. Choose my next project and feel free to write some arguments ;)

Well, we already have Proteus (in a way) through my mod of Morph, so I wouldn't vote for him. Shredder is an interesting pick, and as for the Mortal Kombat recent wave, Reptile has more history since the first MK, so he would be a good pick as well. Curious to see the results of this poll.

If the Shredder ends up being voted as the most requested character to mod, you have to do the Ninja Turtles at some point too. It simply wouldn't feel right to have Casey Jones & the Shredder present, but not the main characters whose franchise they hail from :P

I want to see Reptile the most, even though his chances don't look that good right now : (

Even still, the rest of these are great mod choices as well. If Shredder ends up being the winner of the poll as the mod indicates then I concur that it would be good to see the TMNT in MUA as well.

I really like your mods! I can't wait to see what's next! I just voted in your poll, Shredder would be an awesome addition to MUA1 (IMHO)! If you do make him, please try to have Super Shredder as one of his alternate outfits, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Quote from: Outsider on July 22, 2017, 07:43AM
Well, we already have Proteus (in a way) through my mod of Morph, so I wouldn't vote for him. Shredder is an interesting pick, and as for the Mortal Kombat recent wave, Reptile has more history since the first MK, so he would be a good pick as well. Curious to see the results of this poll.
I'm actually agree with you about Proteus. That's why I surprised that he has so much voices. Morph mod btw is very cool)

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on July 22, 2017, 04:24PM
If the Shredder ends up being voted as the most requested character to mod, you have to do the Ninja Turtles at some point too. It simply wouldn't feel right to have Casey Jones & the Shredder present, but not the main characters whose franchise they hail from :P
The thing is I want to create turtles actually. I just don't have skins/mannequins. Turtles forever!!! :D

Quote from: TheMK on July 22, 2017, 05:11PM
I want to see Reptile the most, even though his chances don't look that good right now : (

Even still, the rest of these are great mod choices as well. If Shredder ends up being the winner of the poll as the mod indicates then I concur that it would be good to see the TMNT in MUA as well.
Don't be sad about Reptile, I think he will be released anyway in the future :)

Quote from: MMXZero2002 on July 22, 2017, 07:25PM
I really like your mods! I can't wait to see what's next! I just voted in your poll, Shredder would be an awesome addition to MUA1 (IMHO)! If you do make him, please try to have Super Shredder as one of his alternate outfits, I would really appreciate it. Thanks.
I don't want to reveal much about Shredder, but I will tell something: this mod will allow you to play as different Shredder's versions. What do I mean? Only time will tell ;)

Cool! Does that mean that there will be several different versions of Shredder from the various TV shows? Utrom Shredder would be awesome!

Hey everyone! So, Proteus has his victory in my poll and he will be next! Unfortunately, I have troubles right now, but I'll start my work as soon as I can! Stay tuned guys :)

Erik i dont mean to bother you but do you have a automaps folder for mua

January 10, 2018, 11:39AM #328 Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 12:29PM by Erik Lensherr
Hey guys! So I've been quiet for a while because of the lack of time. I also lost files of some projects. But I can tell you something for sure - I'll release something special in the end of January. Stay tuned :)

SPOILER ALERT

Yes, stay tuned because the launch will provide a lot of fun ;)  :P :P :jumping: :thumbsup2: :laugh:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here