Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks everyone! I had so much fun creating them. I'm a big fan of Turtles so it's very cool to play as them in this game. I believe my next release will be from DC Universe. Stay tuned :)

You've really outdone yourself here (you and Aventureiromax). Can't wait to try it out, Erik!

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Quote from: MelloMods on January 26, 2018, 05:46AM
You've really outdone yourself here (you and Aventureiromax). Can't wait to try it out, Erik!
Thanks and Erik has a great talent and I like working with him ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on January 26, 2018, 05:20AM
Good to see you're going to keep making mods!
Yeah, I don't know for how long, but I'll be around here :)

Quote from: MelloMods on January 26, 2018, 05:46AM
Thank you very much. These aventureiromax's skins are just magnificent, love them!

Quote from: Aventureiromax on January 26, 2018, 08:53AM
Thanks and Erik has a great talent and I like working with him ;)
You know our cooperations are very important for me, I hope we'll have more projects in the future :)

I haven't tried them yet because I am reinstalling Mua and various mods, but just from reading the movesets alone I know this is a great mod.You even got the tengu forms.

Quote from: jaybird on January 26, 2018, 01:52PM
I haven't tried them yet because I am reinstalling Mua and various mods, but just from reading the movesets alone I know this is a great mod.You even got the tengu forms.

Thank you! I hope you'll enjoy them ;)

Great launch Erik! I really enjoyed having the most famous ninjas in the world in my game. I'll show them to the crowd in the my videos of the game plays in the you tube. Thanks!

January 27, 2018, 12:56AM #353 Last Edit: January 27, 2018, 01:21AM by Erik Lensherr
Quote from: andersonbrazil on January 26, 2018, 05:53PM
Great launch Erik! I really enjoyed having the most famous ninjas in the world in my game. I'll show them to the crowd in the my videos of the game plays in the you tube. Thanks!

Thank you! I'm very pleased, looking forward for your video! :)

Erik, I knew I already sang my praises for these new mods, but I just have to say that this morning I played the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in MUA on Julio Cabral's simulator mission for The Hand's 200 ninjas and it was the most fun I've had in a long time :) really excellent work!!!

Quote from: TheMK on January 28, 2018, 05:17AM
Erik, I knew I already sang my praises for these new mods, but I just have to say that this morning I played the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in MUA on Julio Cabral's simulator mission for The Hand's 200 ninjas and it was the most fun I've had in a long time :) really excellent work!!!

Thank you! It seems I made them justice :)
BTW, we haven't chatted for a while, need to fix it :D

As I promised, here's some DC mods :D No preview pictures for now.

FEATURES:

- Hawkgirl - 5 skins, 4 huds, sounds and icons, mannequin, 7 attack powers, 2 boosts, XTREME and ability;
- Hawkman - 2 skins, 2 huds, sounds and icons, mannequin, 6 attack powers, 3 boosts, XTREME and ability.

Hawkgirl's powerset:

1. Mace Strike - Hawkgirl strikes enemies with her mace, pushing them away. Charge the attack to cause stun and inflict more damage. (Can be charged)
2. Force Slam - Shayera charges her mace and releases an energy wave, stunning enemies.
3. To the Skies - Hawkgirl flies into the skies and comes back with powerful force wave. Gains an attack speed bonus for a short time.
4. Weapon of Destruction - Shayera throws her mace in the enemy. Has a chance of instant kill.
5. Thanagarian Force - Shayera uses her mace to hit an enemy with increased strenth. Enemy suffers from the falling.
6. Seismic Pulse - Hawkgirl strikes with her mace into the ground, releasing seismic pulse on enemies.
7. Punishing Spin - Shayera spins with her mace, causing damage and reflecting all damage back during it. Charge to inflict more damage. (Can be charged)
8.(Boost) Bonds of Love - Hawkgirl uses her connection with Hawkman. All team takes decreased damage for a time.
9.(Boost) Nth Metal Mace - Hawkgirl charges her mace and adds energy damage to melee attacks with a chance of critical hits.
10.(XTREME) For the Thanagar - Hawkgirl charges her mace with energy and releases a powerful radial explosion. Has a chance to instantly kill stunned enemies.

Ability: Memories of the Thousand Lifes - Hawkgirl has a 50% chance to resurrect after death. She also gains an increased XP.

Hawkman's powerset:

1. Mace Strike - Hawkman strikes enemies with his mace, pushing them away. Charge the attack to cause knockback and inflict more damage. (Can be charged)
2. Force Slam - Carter charges his mace and releases an energy wave, stunning enemies.
3. Unstoppable - Hawkman provides a two-hit melee combo. Charge to inflict more damage. (Can be charged)
4. Weapon of Destruction - Carter throws his mace in the enemy. Has a chance of instant kill.
5. Spin and Kill - Hawkman grabs a nearby enemy, swinging him around and throwing on release. (Press and hold)
6. Fury of the Hawk - Hawkman jumps into the air and comes back, releasing force wave. Decreases enemy's defense.
7.(Boost) Battle Spirit - Hawkman taunts enemies. An entire team gains health per kill.
8.(Boost) Bonds of Love - Hawkman uses his connection with Hawkgirl. All team gains health regeneration.
9.(Boost) True Warrior - Hawkman demonstrates to enemies his real potential in battle, gaining attack speed and attack damage.
10.(XTREME) For the Thanagar - Hawkman dashes to all enemies in range and strikes them with his mace. Has a chance to instantly kill enemies.

Ability: Memories of the Thousand Lifes - Hawkman has a 50% chance to resurrect after death. He also gains an increased XP.

NOTES:
- These mods are for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC;
- Hawkman clashes with Danielle Moonstar in mannequins and loading screens, Hawkgirl - with Warpath.

CREDIT:
aventureiromax - all skins, mannequins and models.

DOWNLOAD:   http://www.mediafire.com/file/wj17o6l3sbksxq4/Hawkman_and_Hawkgirl_-_Erik_Lensherr.zip/file

Great job my friend  :applause: now more heads will roll in my characters :D

Thank you for sharing ;)  :rockon: :thumbsup2:
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here