Erik Lensherr's Lair: Mysterio mod

Started by Erik Lensherr, July 18, 2014, 03:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Erik Lensherr on February 03, 2018, 03:39AM
Thanks! About your question - he isn't the first one in my list, but I think Shredder will be in this game eventually ;)

Cool!

Man, that's a real bummer that the four won't work together. Hopefully we can figure out the problem and develop a solution.

I haven't had any problems using all four Turtles simultaneously, but I don't think I'm doing anything special to make that happen.

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on January 31, 2017, 02:39AM
Hi everyone! My new project is done. I think you're all heard about him... Meet DARKSEID, ruler of the Apocolips!

preview video by ctepan 89:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZK6J116PVwk

FEATURES:

- 4 skins, 4 huds, 2 mannequins, sounds and icons ;
- 7 attack powers, 2 boosts, Xtreme and special ability.

POWERSET:

1. Titanic Knockout - Darkseid attack enemy with massive melee combo, dealing heavy damage. (Can be charged)
2. Omega Effect - Darkseid uses his signature move - Omega Effect to disintegrate enemies with two types of damage. (Press and hold)
3. Warp of Reality - Darkseid uses his power to manipulate reality: immobilize enemies and makes them extra vulnerable to all types of damage. Costs a lot of power and health. Darkseid's passive ability reduces HP cost.
4. Mental Wave - Darkseid creates a wave of mental energy to stun all enemies in radius and put on them De-Evolution effect: enemies taking more damage.
5. Agony Matrix - Darkseid releases powerful beam that inflicts Agony Matrix on enemy: he takes heavy damage over time.
6. Ruler's Wish - Darkseid combines his mental power with energy manipulations to levitate all enemies and deal damage over time. (Press and hold)
7. Apocolips Force - Darkseid jumps up and falls down, dealing physical damage and causing knockback. Inflicts on enemies De-Evolution effect: significantly reduces their damage for a time.
8.(Boost) Mother Box - Darkseid controls Mother Box to give him more capabilities: increases energy regeneration and XP gained. Also gives Boom Tube power: generates portal for Darkseid and his allies. Press SMASH
9.(Boost) Darkseid's Domination - Darkseid uses his powers to boost himself, gaining more skill points, health per kill and defense.
10.(XTREME) ANTI-LIFE EQUATION - Darkseid decides to over this child games. He uses Anti-Life Equation which allows him to control life and death to resurrect all fallen allies and take enemies on his control. When control is over - they're all die. If bosses won't kneel before Darkseid - they're all die. Also Equation gives Darkseid ability to resurrect himself after death.

ABILITY:

1. Power of the New God - Due to his immortality, Darkseid is immune to all control effects. Also his attack damage increased by 40% while damage taken decreased by 40%.

NOTES:

- This mod is for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC;
- This mod clashes with Beast in mannequins and loading screens.

CREDITS:

aventureiromax - 4 skins and 2 mannequins.
Outsider - help with affecters system coding.

DOWNLOAD:  http://www.mediafire.com/file/0umdy4dcydgldz4/Darkseid+mod+-+Erik+Lensherr.rar

awesome mod
Darkseid looks awesome! thanks
"Ou você morre como um herói, ou vive o bastante para se tornar um vilão"

"You Either Die A Hero, Or You Live Long Enough To See Yourself Become The Villain"

March 11, 2018, 07:40AM #381 Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 12:15PM by Erik Lensherr
Hi everyone! I'm going to release my version of Teen Titans' Member - Raven. Enjoy ;)

FEATURES:

- 5(6) skins, 2 Trigon skins, 5 huds, mannequin, sounds and icons;
- 6(12) attack powers, 3(6) boosts, 1(2) Xtremes, special ability.

POWERSET:

1. Dark Blast / Cursed Lightning - Raven releases a beam of dark energy, nullificating enemies's abilities. Trigonic Raven releases a powerful lightning bolt with a chance of instant kill.
2. Telekinesis / Dark Absorption - Raven can magically move enemies and objects. Trigonic Raven can levitate all enemies and drain their health in the end. (PRESS AND HOLD)
3. Soul Release / Possessed Raven - Raven fires her soul's projection to debuff an enemy. Trigonic Raven releases projections of her demonic soul to cause damage over time.
4. Mental Disturb / Chaotic Storm - Raven causes enemies to run in fear. Trigonic Raven unleashes a storm of chaotic energy which turns enemies into stones.
5. Elusive Darkness / Material Warp - Raven teleports in the area and strikes all enemies in range. Trigonic Raven changes enemies's body structure and significantly slowes them.
6. Witchcraft / Beginning of the End - Raven releases a wave of mystical energy with a chance of transformations into a boxes. Trigonic Raven puts her father's spirit into enemies for a time.
7.(Boost) Empathic Cleaning / Desperate Times - Raven provides $HP regeneration and decreases damage taken for a team. Trigonic Raven makes enemies take double damage for a time.
8.(Boost) Intangible Raven / Double Threat - Raven becomes intangible. Trigonic Raven creates an illusion of herself.
9.(Boost) Trigonic Obsession / Restored Control - Raven's dark side awakening and Trigonic Raven takes over. Gains new, more dangerous powers and skill points. But also becomes more self-confident and takes an increased damage.
10.(XTREME) Dark Dimension / Demonic Ascension - Raven opens a portal to her dimension, sucking enemies in and then throwing them away. Trigonic Raven frees Trigon's spirit for a short period of time so he can destroy all enemies.

ABILITY:

1. Half-Demon - Due to her special origin, Raven has a 50% chance of resurrection and 50% resistance to  mental damage. Besides powers, Raven has some additional advantages:
Heavy Attack - teleport for 250 or 300 range (depends on the current state) - 15 energy.
Block - barrier which deflects projectiles and beams.
Grabsmash: depending on the current state, can unleash an explosion of dark energy - 30 energy, OR take enemy's soul under control - 99 energy.

NOTES:

- This mod clashes with Galactus in loading screens and mannequins; also clashes with Me's Raven version;
- This mod is for Marvel Ultimate Alliance (2006) on PC.

CREDITS:

aventureiromax - all skins, mannequin and models.
Tien Shinhan - Possession coding.

DOWNLOAD:      https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s6Zla-e41HAEAPspqVAXb3AHlX0iOGFn

YES my second favourite Titan  :jumping:, this looks amazing. I love how the abilities sound. Will try it later :)

This are all great but why do they always have ro crash with another mod? Isn't there like more than enough assign id or whatever you all it.

Quote from: TheMK on March 11, 2018, 08:11AM
Absolutely awesome!!! Excellent work, Erik!
Quote from: nickjustint on March 11, 2018, 11:33AM
YES my second favourite Titan  :jumping:, this looks amazing. I love how the abilities sound. Will try it later :)
Quote from: BaconWizard17 on March 11, 2018, 12:27PM
You continue to amaze, Erik!
Thanks guys, working on her was fun :)

Quote from: edward on March 11, 2018, 05:16PM
This are all great but why do they always have ro crash with another mod? Isn't there like more than enough assign id or whatever you all it.
A lot of my mods are using additional fightstyle, that's why they probably won't work in full team correctly (4 characters). But in a team with 3 characters it should be fine. However, from you it sounds like it can crash just with a random mod or what?

Now yes! Now I feel like Raven has a set of powers that characterize the character! Congratulations Erik! I really liked the Raven mod, especially the power difference between the transformations!

Quote from: edward on March 11, 2018, 05:16PM

I think you're referring to the fact that Raven clashes with Firestar. The thing is --- there aren't enough numbers in the CCC. The Marvel side is nearly full to capacity. Every mod is going to clash with another at this point, but only in mannequins and possibly loading screens. We encourage modders not to clash with skin numbers though to avoid a catastrophic problem.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on March 11, 2018, 06:15PM
Now yes! Now I feel like Raven has a set of powers that characterize the character! Congratulations Erik! I really liked the Raven mod, especially the power difference between the transformations!

Thank you! Does this means we will see her in one of the future videos? :D

Quote from: Outsider on March 11, 2018, 09:28PM
I think you're referring to the fact that Raven clashes with Firestar. The thing is --- there aren't enough numbers in the CCC. The Marvel side is nearly full to capacity. Every mod is going to clash with another at this point, but only in mannequins and possibly loading screens. We encourage modders not to clash with skin numbers though to avoid a catastrophic problem.

Oh right, that's probably what's going on. Well, in this case I can't avoid these clashes...