I got it today!

Started by cable2099, August 19, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I went through that with a fine tooth comb and I guess I missed it. My mistake but thanks for helping out anyways. :D

August 22, 2007, 05:12PM #16 Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 05:17PM by cable2099
Surprised that they did not add Wolverine and Sabretooth to Arch-Rivals. Met his Maker is kind of a grim one. I also noticed the Hulk was not added to Bruisers.

You can only have 8 per special team, so it's possible that quite a few were already full.

August 22, 2007, 06:57PM #18 Last Edit: August 22, 2007, 07:13PM by cable2099
Arch Rivals only has 4 and Bruisers only 5. That is not the 8 that you speak of. Also I wonder how Accurate the list is because Spider Woman was never in Agile Warriors but Daredevil and Black Panther are. The strategy guide shows that Spider Woman is not in Agile Warriors and I have also tried it myself. The list that Blizz posted is more accurate. They should have Doom in Think Tanks and Sabretooth in Assassins. Doom's costume Kristoff should be in Alternate I.D.'s. Other than that everything else is good.

I don't know about the rest, but the problem with arch-rivals is the following: lets say Wolverine and Sabretooth are in it. If you chose Wolverine, Spider-man, Doom and Venom, you'd get the bonus.

Of course, they could've made 3 separate entries for the Arch Rivals in teams.engb, one for each pair of "couple" (SabreTooth-Wolverine with Spider-man-Venom, Doom and Mr. Fantastic with ST-WV and D-MF with SM-V) in order to make it work, but that feels like silly programming.

If Sabretooth and Wolverine are rivals does that make it silly programing? I dont think so, I could understand if they were not rivals. What would be silly for the rivals would be Cyclops and Magneto. BTW a change in above I did find in Blizz's list the Doom-Kristoff costume is in Alternate I.D.'s. I must have missed it before when I was looking in it. Also I feel that Venom should have been put in Marvel Knights after all he does have a costume for Marvel Knights. Sabretooth I notice was put into Agile Warriors which makes sense because he does not have adamantium on his bones like Wolverine does.

I don't think that's what he meant... Gevth was just saying that making 3+ separate entries is "silly programming".

Yeah, he's basically saying that if you had more than four guys in the Arch Rivals, you could get combinations that aren't rivals at all.

Ok I understand better what he meant. Just dont understand why Hulk was not put into Bruisers, after all he is the biggest one of them all.  :D

Could someone please tell me that if the DLC characters have their own load screens and their own gear or not?

Or, you could just put in the all wallpapers cheat code and find out faster than any of us could.  I think you're the only one who actually owns the gold edition.

Oh, I thought others owned it also, besides if I had my X-box 360 system I would do it but since I will not have it until I get paid next Thursday. Buying it for my kid's birthday on Saturday.:)