Hulk dialogue?

Started by AdamantEG, August 05, 2014, 09:37AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Erm, hi... Still getting the hang of this forum.  This is a question that pertains with the first UA, but I'm asking about something I found in UA2 -- Hulk had special dialogue if you were controlling him when speaking with characters, such as Ross, when the Civil War affiliation choice in the Stark Tower lobby came to pass.  I noticed beyond that, Hulk's... Dialogue didn't feel like a generic script, but unique to him, like...

"Hulk want to know how much Tin Man (Iron) armor cost!"

I was wondering if Hulk had it for the first version of Ultimate Alliance?

Again, not sure which one this was supposed to go into, UA 1 or 2 forum, but I figured this was a safe bet.

If certain characters save Bruce Banner on the Omega base he has special convos with them. As far as hulk talking I don't think he has any I remember.

Hulk was supposed to have a simulator mission, but there was no unique dialogue other than that (the sim mission is included in the Official Characters mod)

Unique dialogs can be created with UA1 though, which is nice. But I haven't ran into any for Hulk (neither in the files).

Well, I never got around to playing Deadpool on the 360, so I have no idea what happens if he's the character you pick in UA2 to speak as, but the Hulk, I did.

I just loved him in UA2 for one reason:  His people skills, dialogue interacting, and diplomacy (Whenever he has the option to make a threat or something other, like when he fought Iron Man). 

To be honest, I wish it were possible to take the GCN/Wii copies of the game, make them an iso for use with Dolphin and mod to bring that content in, but I'm not even sure it's possible.  XD

I've tried custom skins before but that didn't work, it crashed the game.

There are:
*As Boss in Omega: including defeated if Thing is with a team
*Playable:
**Mandarin
**Dr. Doom
*HQ Hero meeting place/2nd place (only in Act 2)
**Not playable as him
**Talk with Spider-Woman
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html