Enchlore's mods: characters, skins, NPCs, aesthetics (UPDATED 2023-04-15)

Started by Enchlore, May 20, 2020, 10:06AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: phantombeast on May 28, 2023, 08:57PM
Really like the Rogue mod!
Are all the skins offline? I don't see any download links. I was hoping to get Storm's.

The links are contained within the images. So just click on the picture and it will take you to the download link of that skin

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on May 29, 2023, 06:15AM
The links are contained within the images. So just click on the picture and it will take you to the download link of that skin

Thanks! I didn't even realize there were photos. Imgur is blocking my VPN so everything just looked blank.  :banghead:

Your mods/skins are realy cool and your Spider-Man booster is my favorite among others for this character, but when I play with him I can't use block and, therefore, dodge. Can you fix it? Maybe blocking is not quite for Spidey, but it feels wrong that he can't dodge aside while others can. :spiderman:
Probably, you just forgot the block talent in herostat.

Otherwise, great mods!

This is most likely because the powerstyle has a block requirement and the booster doesn't come with its own herostat. The OCP 2.4 changed the herostat, so that it no longer has the block talent, therefore it doesn't work. You can add the block talent to Spider-Man's herostat or remove the block requirement from the booster's powerstyle.
Enchlore might remove the requirement in the future.