Dimonpru Mods: Geralt of Rivia, Phantom 2040

Started by DimonPru, June 19, 2023, 04:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 19, 2023, 04:21PM Last Edit: November 13, 2023, 03:49PM by DimonPru
HELLO! I have never done mods. And when I saw the Marvelmods site, I saw a lot of great work. I became very interested. I started downloading and installing the characters I needed. There are a LOT of characters on the site, but some are missing. And I decided to try to do it myself. And now, after a long study of tutorials, long tests and errors, I want to present you my first mod!!! Big thanks to all the guys who made a lot of mods. And thanks to them for creating programs and, most importantly, tutorials that help people like me. And thanks to everyone that you are always on the discord helping and telling us!!!

I really love A. Sapkowski's books about the witcher, and I really love games from CD Project RED. And I wanted to add this character to Marvel Ultimate Alliance. And when I made it, I wanted to share it with you. Please do not judge strongly, this is my FIRST mod.

The Witcher, White Wolf, Gwynbleidd, Butcher of Blaviken - Geralt of Rivia!

UPDATED: Small bugs fixed, Сharacter abilities rebalanced, "Xtreme" effect changed.

FEATURES:

-5 powers, 2 boosts, and an Xtreme.

-Abilities of might, Magic Signs ( 4 signs: igni,quen,axii,aard) ,Witcher Medallion (can sense enemies via mini-map).

-1 hex-edited skin, 1 HUD, 2 loading screens, icons, mannequin, and sound/voice file voiced by Doug Cockle.

-Uses assigned number #77 (Mannequin will clash with Batman(Adam West), White Tiger, Amanda Sefton.)

SPECIAL NOTE:
This mod uses 60 seconds of a track from the Witcher series. I claim no credit for this track.

SPECIAL NOTE:
This mod contains sounds with obscene language.

NOTE:
Since I made the mod step by step. I decided to add a version of the witcher with one sword and one version without a crossbow. Because in the books, Geralt didn't use a crossbow and carried (except in the last book) one sword. It's also an extra segment. Maybe someone needs it.
IMPORTANT: if you want Geralt to have one sword (not two) or one sword and no crossbow, select the folder. You can install only one folder from extras (one sword) or (one sword, and without a crossbow). Once you select a folder, simply copy the contents to the game folder. HEROSTAT MUST BE FROM THE FOLDER YOU CHOOSE.

NEEDS:
More skins and good quality sounds magic signs (quen,axii,aard)

CREDITS:
Dimonpru: Mod creation,coding, skin, hud,bolton, icons, sounds, loading screens, mannequin, etc.
Outsider: Blade booster (Weapon Select), (Xtreme Edge of Darkness). Huntress (Lethal Arrow).
Ceamonks890: Kain (Inspire Hate),(Jumpsmash). Hellboy (Arthurian Blood).
Erik Lensherr: TMNT  (Staff Combo),(Energy Shielding),(Gas Bombs).
UltraMegaMagnus: Batman Beyond (Explosive Batarang).

If you find any errors, please write to me!!!

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/file/pct3qkk1z979rh1/The_Witcher_-_Geralt_of_Rivia__%2528Dimonpru%2529.7z/file

Congratulations on your first mod!!! Another graduate of "The Guide" shines through. I dig it. :rockon:

Quote from: Outsider on June 19, 2023, 06:07PM
Congratulations on your first mod!!! Another graduate of "The Guide" shines through. I dig it. :rockon:

Thank you very much! Without your tutorials, I wouldn't be able to do anything! 🙏🙏🙏

Hello, I want to share my second mod! I made this mod for a long time because I had a big problem with skin.  I couldn't find a 3D model anywhere.  But I saw the GTTeancum Drax -Classic-MFF skin.  And I decided to try to edit it.  I don't know 3d max very well and it was very difficult for me to edit. I did it, but the skins turned out to be not of the best quality.But I tried. I want to once again Thank all the guys from Marvelmods who make wonderful mods, and most importantly, for making tutorials on how to create mods and always giving me tips on discord.

When I was a child, I watched this television cartoon series and based on it I decided to make this mod.

Kit Walker, Jr., The Ghost Who Walks, 24th Phantom - PHANTOM 2040.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FEATURES::
- 5 abilities, 2 boosts and Xtreme.
- Ability: Agility (increase in speed by 15%), (when you press a block + attack, the title theme of the TV animated series plays and accelerated energy recovery).
- 5 hex edited skins, 5 HUDs, icons, 2 loading screens, an animated mannequin and a sound/voice file voiced by Scott Valentine.

Uses assigned number #178 (Mannequin will clash with Red Hulk, Elsa Bloodstone.)

SPECIAL NOTE:
This mod uses 60 seconds of the opening theme track from the TV animated series Phantom 2040.  I claim no credit for this track.

NOTE:
I made two versions of the flight for the Phantom.  First: Phantom uses Self-guided Inductance Rope and swings on it (by default).  Second: Phantom uses his hypercycle and flies on it.  If you want the second option (to have the Phantom fly on the Hypercycle), you need to copy all the contents from the Xtras folder to the game folder.  IMPORTANT: Herostate must be installed from the Xtras folder.

REQUIRED:
Animation for the Phantom when he jumps and sits on the hypercycle.

CREDITS:
Dimonpru: Mod creation,coding, skins, huds,boltons,weapons, icons, sounds, loading screens, mannequin, etc.
GTTeancum: Drax skin - Classic-MFF
BLaw: Green Goblin
Outsider: Batgirl
Erik Lehnsherr: Red Hood, TMNT
UltraMegaMagnus: Batman Beyond
Aventureiromax: The Terminator
Julio Cabral: The Punisher
Hannah + Spaceman: Handsome Jack

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you find any errors, please write to me!!!

GET IT HERE: https://www.mediafire.com/file/v70hqgtjfvvyv2o/Phantom_2040_%2528Dimonpru%2529.7z/file