Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Your skins are really, really cool, but I find some of them have a lot of shadow on them, like Luke Cage and Scarlet Witch. Even with advanced lightning and shadow effects off, I can't really see a lot of them. Would it be possible to reduce the shadow on those skins?

I received recently a tip of the BLAW to solve it, addition to find another solution after of to search our tutorials. I'll try the two solutions to see if I can solve this problem.

I'm developing some projects conversions and I managed to finish these two skins for Juggernaut. They are not totally perfect but it is possible to play. This SMSD skin I ripped of the game itself. If anyone knows how to rip skins Marvel Heroes, if not uncomfortable, teach me because I am very interested. I hope you guys enjoy these skins.

Nice jugs. If you don't mind me asking who is the mannequin in the background of the juggernaut photos?

Thanks for the compliment, ndp. The manequim in the pictures appeared unnoticed. It is a project to be launched. For now it should be kept secret.

Belas skins Anderson :D continue o belo trabalho ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: andersonbrazil on February 10, 2015, 06:11PM
If anyone knows how to rip skins Marvel Heroes, if not uncomfortable, teach me because I am very interested.
I think ninja ripper works for the models. And you'll need the last version of Noesis to import the models and then export to .obj

:punisher_logo:'s udon is uncanny!
Looking forward for your cool realises!
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Anderson vai considerar converter skins do flash (dcuo e/ou igau) ?
Como a Maegawa fez um excelente trabalho no mod ficaria a matar umas novas skins xD

Eu ja pensei em converter os modelos do jogo Injustice: Gods Among Us para o Flash, acho eles muito reais. Mas antes tenho que terminar alguns projetos que sao prioritarios.

Claro termina os projetos que tens em andamento.
Se for possivel fazer 1 pedido, pediria para converteres tambem a modelo do flash no jogo "Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe"http://www.mksecrets.net/images/newsarchive/2008/july/image03.jpg , que é o modelo simples (o que mais gosto) e que nao tem infelizmente no igau
Obrigado.

Muito legal! Na verdade, talvez eu use ele como proposta para ser a primeira skin do mod.

Ok! After some time without release for my topic, now I bring two new and some updates. Peles Magneto Marvel Now from Marvel Heroes  the game and fixes in the skins of Domino, Storm and Thanos. Enjoy!