Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Opa...belas conversões Anderson ;) Depois irei recompilar aquelas texturas que fiz na primeira versão ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Opa Max! Me esqueci de creditar suas texturização! Vou corrigir o negócio agora!

Launched small pack of skins for Dr Strange, Luke Cage, Jill Valentine and Thor. Have fun!

Oh yes! I am so glad to play with skin doctor strange from defenders)))This is very great job

Dr. Strange is pretty awesome! Waiting Classic skin :)
Unfortunately, archieve doesn't conatain the LC Classic skin :(((
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Yeah...
You're "Umnitsa"!!
In Russian, this word means, that man does something properly, on time...;)
Thanks a lot!!!
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Good job Anderson ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

A new pack is available, guys. Black Widow Marvel Heroes. Have fun!

Thank you, Outsider! A large Moonstar package was launched by Aventureiromax. I hope it's to your liking for an update of the mod.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on May 21, 2015, 06:00PM
Thank you, Outsider! A large Moonstar package was launched by Aventureiromax. I hope it's to your liking for an update of the mod.

I have just received them -- excellent job on the skins, HUDs, and especially the mannequins (and boy, do my mods need some...) You two, the AA-Team are clearly the World Tag Team Champions on this forum.

I'm currently working on Spiral, but I'll update both Moonstar and Satana very soon.

Your skins are really awesome!!

One question: I'm using some of your skins for Luke Cage, including the Street skin (the one with the white shirt & blue jacket and cap). The skin is probably my favourite for him, but whenever I play with that skin and execute a jump move, the jump is set at a decreased level, to the point that part of Cage briefly disappears under the floor. It looks odd. Does this happen to you (or anyone else) as well? Any ideas what could be the cause?
The modern skin, on the other hand, works perfectly fine.

In my game it usually works. This is a mistake that unfortunately I have no answer to help. But I'm happy by feedback and if anyone else have this problem or some other problem with any of my skins I would like to be notified. Thanks !!