Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I always dreamed of this pack for Cable and now I managed to convert. I hope you enjoy. I have not yet prepared the huds but I will soon do so.  Check out the first page of my topic.

Awesome as always! Good work!

Wow Cable looks great can't wait to see him in game

Eae Anderson Aquela Imagem do Juggernaut, aquela skin que fica atras dela, (não sei o nome e.e) Em fim, Se você tiver o link, pode passar ela para baixar? Pfv :D

Ótimo trabalho Anderson com as peles do Cable e da Arclight  :applause: Thanks for sharing ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Nice work on Cable and Arclight. I'll update Arclight as soon as I'm able, and if you are creating more variations of her, be my guest.

Thanks for the compliments, guys! With the help of Aventureiromax I hope we can do this Outsider. Thanks!

Se não me engano aquele atrás do juggernaut é o Taskmaster
Coloca o link dele anderson, quero a skin  :/

Cara, eu fiz a pele dele mas eu estou esperando o lançamento dele antes. Não posso dizer quem é modder, por razão de sigilo, mas quando ele lançar o mod eu vou postar as peles variantes pra baixar.

Ata foi mals, não sabia que ele não tinha sido lançado ainda, xD obrigado pelo aviso entao

E parabéns pelo seu trabalho! :D

Great work on Arclight's mannequin! I love the pose.
The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived. (Oscar Wilde)

Found the Cable skins really beautiful, gotta test them soon.

Ah preciso comentar, estou mais do que surpreso por encontrar pelo menos uns tres brasileiros aqui. uau.

Cara, seja bem vindo ao clube, mas acredite, creio eu, deve haver quase dez brazucas neste fórum.

can you please make skin to mua 2 havok please  :havok: