Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: cherrapincroft on July 31, 2015, 05:54PM
can you please make skin to mua 2 havok please  :havok:

Just typed MUA2 Havok and this came up. The search button is your friend, remember this next time.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

yeah i put that skin in the game and doesnt look like the marvel ultimate alliance 2, i want the type of model mua 2 like the people did with jean grey with the style of mua 2 look these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6-rdwteU9c

Quote from: cherrapincroft on August 04, 2015, 12:48AM
yeah i put that skin in the game and doesnt look like the marvel ultimate alliance 2, i want the type of model mua 2 like the people did with jean grey with the style of mua 2 look these https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6-rdwteU9c

I'm afraid that UltimateVeNoM's skin is the closest thing to the MUA2 Havok you'll find. The PS3/360 MUA2 models aren't compatible with MUA1 as they no longer use the .igb format from what I heard. However, the PS2/Wii models can be converted, B.L.A.W converted a lot of them a long time ago, you can find most of them here.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Does anyone have the other version of Cable mod/booster ? I have downloaded norrin radd's version, it's so good but i want to try some other, like Blizz's version but his link has down
IF TOMORROW COME.........

I have yet to meet a mod booster for Cable. This is a good request to the modders that make boosters. But, do you managed find some booster for him?

August 05, 2015, 08:48PM #95 Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 08:55PM by Lồn mẹ nó
Quote from: andersonbrazil on August 05, 2015, 04:09PM
I have yet to meet a mod booster for Cable. This is a good request to the modders that make boosters. But, do you managed find some booster for him?
Yep, I really want a mod/booster like Cable in Mua2 Ps3/Xbox 360 version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf_Sdj1IU04 ,he's a realy badass, but it seems no one has ever done
Beside, i have found a PC convertion of Mua2 (Ps3/Xbox 360) by gamhacker, but i don't know how to download it, hope you guys can do something with this link: http://playgamehacker.com/marvel-ultimate-alliance-2-pc/, and reupload to mediafire
IF TOMORROW COME.........

August 08, 2015, 03:53PM #96 Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 11:50AM by andersonbrazil
Man, unfortunately this site takes the user to a surveys link. These sites have a single intention. Fool us! Not have there the MUA 2 for download. I will confess to you that I was excited by the news, but I see that we still have to wait to get him to PC. Even so I thank you.

just to ask, is download link for X-23 skins off? it dont work for me, others do work
In Dedicato Imperatum Ultra Articulo Mortis

Anderson, Faz uma skin do carnage igual a do MUA 2, você poderia fazer a conversao dele (se isto é possivel) ja que ele é uma DLC

Quote from: Scarlat on September 08, 2015, 02:49AM
Anderson, Faz uma skin do carnage igual a do MUA 2, você poderia fazer a conversao dele (se isto é possivel) ja que ele é uma DLC

Eu posso converte-lo sim, mas eu vou precisar do modelo 3D. Se você tem ele posta pra mim, e se tiver outros que não têm aqui no fórum pode me enviar que eu converto pra gente. Valeu!

Tenho as DLC do MUA 2 vou enviar quando chegar em casa :D

Espero que de certo

Quote from: Scarlat on September 08, 2015, 10:32AM
Tenho as DLC do MUA 2 vou enviar quando chegar em casa :D

Espero que de certo

Scarlat, o problema é que o arquivo natural do jogo não é o arquivo que costumamos usar. É preciso ripar o modelo do jogo. Isso ocorre com o uso de um software especifico. Daí após ripado é preciso organizar o arquivo e convertê-lo para o formato adequado ao 3DS MAX, para aí sim, ser convertido. O problema é que este processo eu conheço para o PC. MUA 2 não foi lançado para PC. Mas alguns conseguiram ripar esses modelos para PC. Eis o mistério! Mas se você conseguir o modelo, você pode enviá-lo em formato "obj" ou "mesh". Valeu!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on September 08, 2015, 11:58AM
Scarlat, o problema é que o arquivo natural do jogo não é o arquivo que costumamos usar. É preciso ripar o modelo do jogo. Isso ocorre com o uso de um software especifico. Daí após ripado é preciso organizar o arquivo e convertê-lo para o formato adequado ao 3DS MAX, para aí sim, ser convertido. O problema é que este processo eu conheço para o PC. MUA 2 não foi lançado para PC. Mas alguns conseguiram ripar esses modelos para PC. Eis o mistério! Mas se você conseguir o modelo, você pode enviá-lo em formato "obj" ou "mesh". Valeu!

My friend, when will the Deadpool game costumes be released for MUA? Just curious about them. :)

Quote from: Deadpool_69 on September 08, 2015, 12:22PM
My friend, when will the Deadpool game costumes be released for MUA? Just curious about them. :)

I'm trying to develop three projects at the same time. And Deadpool is among them. This is a job that will take a little time, but I will go soon release a package with the other skins converted in the past.