Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Eu simplesmente não entendo muito dessas coisas mas mesmo se der ou não der, eu achei as DLC neste site

http://digiex.net/downloads/download-center-2-0/xbox-360-content/delisted-marketplace-content/8548-marvel-ultimate-alliance-2-character-mission-dlc-download-delisted-live.html

Aqui tem as DLC de todos os personagens que foi disponivel pro MUA 2  (Carnage, Cable, Juggernaut, magneto Etc..) da uma olhada ai, se der certo, eu ainda não baixei pois não to com o MUA 2 no meu video game haha xD

Any news if you are planning to port Venom model from Future Fight?
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

I really like your Iceman and Jean Grey's skin. Now i have a suggestion, can you make a mannequin for Rogue AoX like this? I know you have converted this skin and hud but i think it's awesome if she have a mannequin :D
IF TOMORROW COME.........

Quote from: Lồn mẹ nó on September 17, 2015, 09:56PM
I really like your Iceman and Jean Grey's skin. Now i have a suggestion, can you make a mannequin for Rogue AoX like this? I know you have converted this skin and hud but i think it's awesome if she have a mannequin :D

I can yes, but not for now. I have to finish the other projects first. That done, I'll be able to take your order. Thanks!

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on September 17, 2015, 08:04PM
Any news if you are planning to port Venom model from Future Fight?

I have not looked at it, but I'll see! Thanks!

Nice work on that pack, Anderson -- it's cool seeing hilarious new skins for Deadpool. And I especially like you've created Alejandra Blaze and Lady Deadpool -- because they are new.

I personally hope to see more models/skins for characters that haven't been done before. Let's say I wanted to create a mod of Alejandra Blaze or Lady Deadpool -- now you've just made it possible. See what I mean? Thanks for beginning to work on that list I've sent you, as it opens the door for me to create more playable mods for everyone to enjoy. Keep up the great work.

September 18, 2015, 07:39AM #112 Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 10:09AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
Its funny that you call it "small pack" .Big thanks for all your great works & and all of your compact and realy understandable tutorials master Anderson ! :bowdown1:  These are big help for beginner meshers like me. Even I dont realy understand portuguese  ;)
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Quote from: Outsider on September 18, 2015, 05:48AM
Nice work on that pack, Anderson -- it's cool seeing hilarious new skins for Deadpool. And I especially like you've created Alejandra Blaze and Lady Deadpool -- because they are new.

I personally hope to see more models/skins for characters that haven't been done before. Let's say I wanted to create a mod of Alejandra Blaze or Lady Deadpool -- now you've just made it possible. See what I mean? Thanks for beginning to work on that list I've sent you, as it opens the door for me to create more playable mods for everyone to enjoy. Keep up the great work.

Thanks for the comment, Outsider! Your mods please me a lot. Thanks for your work and for letting me participate in it !!   
: -)

Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on September 18, 2015, 07:39AM
Its funny that you call it "small pack" .Big thanks for all your great works & and all of your compact and realy understandable tutorials master Anderson ! :bowdown1:  These are big help for beginner meshers like me. Even I dont realy understand portuguese  ;)

Thank you for the compliments, Bruce Banner!  If you have any doubt can count on me to help!

Great job!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Thanks for accepting my request :D, hope you will done with your works soon. Actually, I wonder if someone can make this skin, hud, mannequin for Angel from Marvel Avengers Alliance. You can try it if you have freetime, thank you so much! :D
IF TOMORROW COME.........

We want Spider-Woman from Marvel Heroes 2015  :spiderwoman: