Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: sbarth13 on November 12, 2015, 02:29PM
awesome work. keep those skins coming. i'm glad you choose to make whatever skins you want, and of non-popular characters. i get tired of seeing 15 different spiderman/thor/jean grey skins. some of the lesser characters need a lot of love in the skins department.

sbarth13, I agree with you, for it, I intend to present conversions of models from other games that bring a remarkable update for the characters.

Belo trabalho Anderson...como sempre ;)

Good job Anderson...as always ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

Quote from: aventureiromax on November 17, 2015, 04:32AM
Belo trabalho Anderson...como sempre ;)

Good job Anderson...as always ;)

Valeu, Max! Eu estou terminando uns modelos aqui, MvC3. Em breve enviarei um preview deles pra você.

Great works Anderson !!! And I realy glad to see these particular Storm skins .
Keep on these great jobs  :rockon:
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on November 17, 2015, 09:20AM
Great works Anderson !!! And I realy glad to see these particular Storm skins .
Keep on these great jobs  :rockon:

Thanks for the compliment, Bruce Banner! I have seen their work, many of their skins increment my game today.

December 14, 2015, 08:41PM #140 Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 08:47PM by Enigma
Um, there's a problem with small pack 3. The She-Hulk skin called "law_desorder_15906" isn't the attorney skin, it (and the same numbered hud included) is the purple and white one with the shorts in the image. The attorney skin and hud aren't included in the download. Could you please fix this? The skins look great and I'd like to use the attorney one in my next playthrough. Thanks.

Quote from: Enigma on December 14, 2015, 08:41PM
Um, there's a problem with small pack 3. The She-Hulk skin called "law_desorder_15906" isn't the attorney skin, it (and the same numbered hud included) is the purple and white one with the shorts in the image. The attorney skin and hud aren't included in the download. Could you please fix this? The skins look great and I'd like to use the attorney one in my next playthrough. Thanks.

Thanks for the warning, Enigma! It is now fixed!

Amazing work! However, the Doctor Doom, Captain Marvel, and Carnage skins are missing from the pack.
XML1: :wolverine: :storm: :colossus: :rogue:
XML2: :wolverine: :rogue: :juggernaut: :scarletw:
MUA:  :capamer: :scarletw: :punisher_logo: :daredevil:

Anderson you are the best !That is big gift for New Year! I am very like your skins for shuma-gorath and doctor doom.That makes games more and more interesting!

Quote from: ctepan 89 on January 01, 2016, 09:22PM
Anderson you are the best !That is big gift for New Year! I am very like your skins for shuma-gorath and doctor doom.That makes games more and more interesting!

Thanks for the compliment, guy ! I like to convert skins for the game, so everything  that I meet, that be interesting,  I'll try to post to us.

Thanks for updating, this is why you're the best.
XML1: :wolverine: :storm: :colossus: :rogue:
XML2: :wolverine: :rogue: :juggernaut: :scarletw:
MUA:  :capamer: :scarletw: :punisher_logo: :daredevil:

Wow there's a lot of awesome skins in that pack.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: sinisterstoneage on January 02, 2016, 09:52AM
Thanks for updating, this is why you're the best.

Guy, thanks for the compliment! I converted to our fun. So, have fun too!

Quote from: Oddark123 on January 02, 2016, 02:26PM
Wow there's a lot of awesome skins in that pack.

I had a little work ... but frankly speaking I like that!