Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Excellent work! It looks like Shuma-Gorath won't need to possess others anymore... Curious to see how the skins look on his mod. Will update soon.

By the way, I've noticed that in the pictures, you also made mannequins for Shuma-Gorath and Black Canary. They aren't in the file though. I think you also made one for Mockingbird a while back -- is that right? If you did make them, and you can send or upload them, that would be helpful, as my mods are in need of mannequins.

Quote from: Outsider on January 02, 2016, 06:06PM
Excellent work! It looks like Shuma-Gorath won't need to possess others anymore... Curious to see how the skins look on his mod. Will update soon.

By the way, I've noticed that in the pictures, you also made mannequins for Shuma-Gorath and Black Canary. They aren't in the file though. I think you also made one for Mockingbird a while back -- is that right? If you did make them, and you can send or upload them, that would be helpful, as my mods are in need of mannequins.

Thank you for the compliments, Outsider! I forgot to add the mannequins, but is now corrected. I have more models to convert, but I'll wait a while to do this. Soon we'll have more updates. Thanks!

All your skins are amazing, thank you very much!!!!!! l specially love the x-23 skin with the black and white shirt since she is one of my favourite characters and that cover is my favourite of the x-23 comics. l noticed you got some skins from spidey shattered dimension so could you make red and blue ultimate sipdey please?

any small chance of adding Superior SpiderMan skin to the next pack?  :spidergirl:
I'm just a Unpopular SpideyFan with naggin' Habit for Camera
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/SuperiorSpyderSpideyFan
My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/superiorspyder2002

January 03, 2016, 01:49AM #154 Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 01:52AM by LarsAlexandersson
I hope you plan ripping XML2 PSP models through PPSSPP & Ninja Ripper

Anyway. Thx for Carnage & I never thought Shuma's UMvC3 Alt Costume (what's the character name again) port to this game is way creepier, making me first thought it's like those creepy spiders from RE... X^X yikes & KO me
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Quote from: spider axiom on January 02, 2016, 09:30PM
All your skins are amazing, thank you very much!!!!!! l specially love the x-23 skin with the black and white shirt since she is one of my favourite characters and that cover is my favourite of the x-23 comics. l noticed you got some skins from spidey shattered dimension so could you make red and blue ultimate sipdey please?

I'm glad you liked it! There are other X23 skins to convert, but for now I'll aim some characters who long ago are not updated, and the new characters that are being introduced and need be completed. But about the spider, I perked up to convert some skins that will make it more interesting. Thanks!

Quote from: SuperiorSpidey 2002 on January 02, 2016, 11:50PM
any small chance of adding Superior SpiderMan skin to the next pack?  :spidergirl:

I found a model of it that interested me a lot. Certainly, in the next pack, it will be present. Thanks!

Quote from: LarsAlexandersson on January 03, 2016, 01:49AM
I hope you plan ripping XML2 PSP models through PPSSPP & Ninja Ripper

Anyway. Thx for Carnage & I never thought Shuma's UMvC3 Alt Costume (what's the character name again) port to this game is way creepier, making me first thought it's like those creepy spiders from RE... X^X yikes & KO me

Long ago I wanted the models MvC3, but I never found those that most wanted the net. So I managed figure out a way to rip the direct models of game files to PS3. I did not lose time! And this is the result. But regarding of the XML2 models, I never thought of tearing them. It may be a proposal for the future. My greatest now desire is  to rip MUA2 models and be able to convert skins for Angel. I keep trying, to no avail. I believe that soon I will succeed. Hence we go have mods with different skins. Thanks!

Considered that the model port script on bms is still in beta. Better hope the finalization of that is completed someday. For now Zenhax is the only place for us porters to register free there.
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

Love the new pack.Any chance for some moon knight and black panther skins,they don't have a lot of skins here.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on January 03, 2016, 06:58AM
I'm glad you liked it! There are other X23 skins to convert, but for now I'll aim some characters who long ago are not updated, and the new characters that are being introduced and need be completed. But about the spider, I perked up to convert some skins that will make it more interesting. Thanks!

Sounds cool, l like how you make unexpected mods :)

Parabéns pelo Small Pack Anderson! Fico otimo todas, valeu por adicionar o Carnage :3

Quote from: Scarlat on January 05, 2016, 10:30AM
Parabéns pelo Small Pack Anderson! Fico otimo todas, valeu por adicionar o Carnage :3

Vleu, Scarlat! Eu queria acrescentar um modelo Carnage feminino, mas não consegui encontrar nenhum. Se eu encontrar mais modelos pra ele então eu vou fechar as 4 skins.

Quote from: jaybird on January 03, 2016, 06:24PM
Love the new pack.Any chance for some moon knight and black panther skins,they don't have a lot of skins here.

I have several models of the Black Panther here with me ... I will ponder this idea. Thanks!

Does the "Jane Foster" skin in Small Pack 3 display as a "King Thor" skin for anyone else?  :thor:

That aside, thanks for your work Andersonbrazil. I keep coming back to this game just for the mods. :blink: