Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Excellent work on the new skins. Nicely done. I will update Winter Soldier with that skin in my mod package when I have time. Same for Sentinel -- excellent additions.
And thanks for converting Shuri! Since she is a character not in the game already, it makes modding her now possible. Not saying I particularly will, but it's now possible. New characters are always welcome.

One thing, though -- with Sentinel, from the picture, it would appear you've also made a mannequin of the unit, but it's not included... Either way, nice work. :rockon:

Estão ótimos Anderson!Parabéns! :applause:

Agora,você não me disse que ia converter o classic wolverine,e eu acabei convertendo ele...hehe!Mas tudo bem,como você disse lá no meu post "quanto mais material para compartilhar melhor" e você está certo!Por isso,bom trabalho! :thumbsup2:

Mt bom!
Gostei principalmente do sentinela e do black panther!
Pena não ter vindo aquela do flash ainda, q venha no proximo!
Muito obrigado e continua :)

Quote from: SuperiorSpidey 2002 on April 01, 2016, 05:07PM
OMG THANK YOU FOR THE SUPERIOR SPIDER-MAN SKIN NOW I"M GOTTA TRY IT OUT
THANK YOU MAN YOU"RE THE BEST  :spidergirl:

Quote from: jaybird on April 01, 2016, 05:48PM
You just made my day with this new pack.I love the black panther skins.

Guys, thank you for the compliments! I'm glad that you liked it! Have fun!

Quote from: aventureiromax on April 01, 2016, 06:25PM
Belo trabalho...como sempre Anderson ;) Obrigado por compartilhar ;)

Vleu, Max! Eu percebi que me esqueci de dar crédito a você pela textura da Shuri. Você me ajudou com as texturas transparentes, lembra? Vou corrigir isso!

Quote from: Outsider on April 01, 2016, 06:31PM
Excellent work on the new skins. Nicely done. I will update Winter Soldier with that skin in my mod package when I have time. Same for Sentinel -- excellent additions.
And thanks for converting Shuri! Since she is a character not in the game already, it makes modding her now possible. Not saying I particularly will, but it's now possible. New characters are always welcome.

One thing, though -- with Sentinel, from the picture, it would appear you've also made a mannequin of the unit, but it's not included... Either way, nice work. :rockon:

Outsider, thank you for the compliments and the alert! I always do everything rushed and it always happens an error. But now it's fixed! The mannequin already inserted it. Thanks Outsider!

Quote from: dsl on April 02, 2016, 03:49AM
Mt bom!
Gostei principalmente do sentinela e do black panther!
Pena não ter vindo aquela do flash ainda, q venha no proximo!
Muito obrigado e continua :)

Obrigado dsl! Sinceramente falando eu me esqueci foi de incluir ele neste pack junto com outras peles que já preparei, mas isso é bom porque me dá tempo de converter mais umas para acompanhar ele. Do jeito que nosso fórum está indo, se enchendo de novos meshers, agora posso ir mais devagar.

Quote from: SpideyWebSlingerBrazil on April 01, 2016, 06:45PM
Estão ótimos Anderson!Parabéns! :applause:

Agora,você não me disse que ia converter o classic wolverine,e eu acabei convertendo ele...hehe!Mas tudo bem,como você disse lá no meu post "quanto mais material para compartilhar melhor" e você está certo!Por isso,bom trabalho! :thumbsup2:

Pois é...eu me esqueci de mencionar esta pele pra você. Mas daquela lista que eu te passei muitas eu não lancei também. Eu gastei muito tempo quebrando cabeça pra tentar acertar as asas do Angel, que decidi, meio de susto, lançar este pack dessa forma. Mas vamos fazendo assim, um avisando o outro de projetos que possivelmente poderão coincidir. Vleu!

Great Work andersonbrazil. And thank you for you contributions! It amazes me how fresh this game still feels to me.
And that's all b/c of you, outsider, julio, blaw, bruce and all the other great modders past, present and FUTURE on this forum!

I wonder how many playable characters and skins there actually are here at Marvel Mods. Lost count years ago..

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

Blza cara!Toda vez que eu tiver um novas skins para converter,eu lhe aviso! ;)

April 02, 2016, 01:59PM #202 Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 02:03PM by andersonbrazil
Quote from: MelloMods on April 02, 2016, 10:17AM
Great Work andersonbrazil. And thank you for you contributions! It amazes me how fresh this game still feels to me.
And that's all b/c of you, outsider, julio, blaw, bruce and all the other great modders past, present and FUTURE on this forum!

I wonder how many playable characters and skins there actually are here at Marvel Mods. Lost count years ago..

I'm very glad you're enjoying the skins converted! Thanks for the compliment! In fact your mods are very pleasing for me. His mods Adam Warlock, Thanos and Nova are part of my set of heroes, constantly . We miss of the presence of his work here in the forum. My game is much more fun because of the their contribution and of the other modders who initiated this forum. We expect the return of your work here! :) :)

I really like all your skins ,specially the conversions of cable.

April 03, 2016, 02:52AM #204 Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 03:00AM by ヅヅLeandralan
Wow! Skins wonderful!
All skins and packs with skins, all downloaded 0_0

Great job as usual ! I would especially like to thank the Wolwerine & the Silver Surfer skins !
Keep on the good works ! ;)
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Quote from: mindworm on April 02, 2016, 02:43PM
I really like all your skins ,specially the conversions of cable.

Quote from: ヅヅLeandralan on April 03, 2016, 02:52AM
Wow! Skins wonderful!
All skins and packs with skins, all downloaded 0_0

Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on April 04, 2016, 05:19AM
Great job as usual ! I would especially like to thank the Wolwerine & the Silver Surfer skins !
Keep on the good works ! ;)

Thank you for the compliments, guys! I did an update in this pack 5. I added more skins Sentinel and another mannequin. In addition to more skin to black widow. I felt I should make a little more for the mod Sentinel Outsider and I decided to complete four skins for it.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on April 02, 2016, 04:51AM
Guys, thank you for the compliments! I'm glad that you liked it! Have fun!

Vleu, Max! Eu percebi que me esqueci de dar crédito a você pela textura da Shuri. Você me ajudou com as texturas transparentes, lembra? Vou corrigir isso!

Outsider, thank you for the compliments and the alert! I always do everything rushed and it always happens an error. But now it's fixed! The mannequin already inserted it. Thanks Outsider!

Obrigado dsl! Sinceramente falando eu me esqueci foi de incluir ele neste pack junto com outras peles que já preparei, mas isso é bom porque me dá tempo de converter mais umas para acompanhar ele. Do jeito que nosso fórum está indo, se enchendo de novos meshers, agora posso ir mais devagar.

Ah, não tem problema!!
Tem razão, dá-lhe mais tempo para preparar outros trabalhos. Aliás a rapidez é inimiga da perfeição!
E se vem outras skins dele junto melhor!
Continua mano :)

Thanks for the extra Sentinel models -- I will add them in when I get a chance. I have just now sent you a PM in regards to perhaps your next collection -- hope you're interested in taking it on...

awesome skins. i do have a problem though that i hope someone could help with: the black panther skins, and the black widow skin all have slowed down attack animations. anyone else having this problem? or is this just one of those 'weird bugs' that happen. and yes, this is a newly installed and started game.