Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Outsider on April 22, 2017, 08:49PM
Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on another epic set of skins and mannequins! I have plenty of updating to do. It was a long wait, but it was well worth it, as expected. :rockon:

Thanks Outsider! This pack does not have a very satisfactory number of skins like the previous ones, but I'm glad you liked it!

Quote from: Outsider on April 23, 2017, 04:58AM
Anderson, there is a problem with the mannequin you made for Monica Rambeau. As the camera moves, so does the mannequin, which is distracting. See if you can look into it when you have a chance.

EDIT: Also, from your videos, I saw that you also made a skin of Silk in her webbed costume. However, that skin is not included. If you can release that one too, I can then update Spider-Girl, and may have to separate Silk as her own mod -- as she'll have three skins total.

Outsider, I made some changes and I exported the mannequin again. I tested it and now everything looks okay! Thanks for your Feedback!

As for Silk, I'll include her in this pack. I'll try to do this week yet. I want to put it in the picture too! Thanks for reminding me of it!

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on April 23, 2017, 01:47AM
You released very HQ skins, congratulations! I wish I could create skins like you, but I guess we just need to find what closer to us. ;)

Thanks for the compliment Erik! Making skins is not so hard, but compared to your creativity to create mods, I can truly say it's easier!

Quote from: AdrianoAp on April 23, 2017, 06:14AM
Anderson e ae blz?
As always your Skins are very good, congratulations.
Hug.

Anderson e ae blz ?
Como sempre suas Skins estão muito boas, parabens .
Abraço.

Vleu Adriano! No próximo tentarei compartilhar um numero maior de peles!

Você sempre me surpreendi com os mods, Obrigado pela skins da Angela   :carnage:

I was trying to use some skins from these packs and I think I found some problems.
Small Pack 3:
Storm's huds are wrong. Huds 3, 4, and 6 are from skins not in this pack (movie, yellow and blue x-men and 90's white costume respectively)
The asgardian and astonishing skins are incorrectly labeled as each other.
Small Pack 2:
Pirate Deadpool's hud is Cablepool.

I'm sorry if I got this wrong or screwed something up but I double checked and I think I'm right.

Quote from: Scarlat on May 08, 2017, 06:27AM
Você sempre me surpreendi com os mods, Obrigado pela skins da Angela   :carnage:

Vlw, Scarlat! Eu estou passando por alguns problemas técnicos mas meu interesse é compartilhar um pacote mais peles. Vamos ver o que o tempo dita!

Quote from: Enigma on May 09, 2017, 10:51AM
I was trying to use some skins from these packs and I think I found some problems.
Small Pack 3:
Storm's huds are wrong. Huds 3, 4, and 6 are from skins not in this pack (movie, yellow and blue x-men and 90's white costume respectively)
The asgardian and astonishing skins are incorrectly labeled as each other.
Small Pack 2:
Pirate Deadpool's hud is Cablepool.

I'm sorry if I got this wrong or screwed something up but I double checked and I think I'm right.

You're probably right! When I release these packages from time to time I leaves some errors ... unfortunately I will not be able to fix them now. My PC is damaged and I did not have time to back up my files. It's going to take a while, but as soon as I get this resolved I'll take a look at these packs.

Com o tempo tudo dá certo, é bom ter você no ramo dos mods

Quote from: Enigma on August 11, 2017, 04:43PM
In-game (and in the menus), the Steven Rogers mvc3 skin from small pack 6 has a transparent/see-through shield.

Yes! In fact, the skin should use a transparent shield and smoothly
shiny,  but I am not able to add these two effects together yet.

Hello would you be willing to do a skin for me if i sent you the model? if not can you send me a link to some programs i should use to convert a model to be used as a mua skin plz?

Quote from: Xenoses on August 19, 2017, 06:33PM
Hello would you be willing to do a skin for me if i sent you the model? if not can you send me a link to some programs i should use to convert a model to be used as a mua skin plz?

Hello Xenoses, welcome to the forum! For this pack 10, requests are already closed, but when I open the opportunity to request the pack 11 you can include your requests in my request topic. As for learning how to convert 3D models, I did some tutorials and I posted in the tutorials topic, however they are videos in Brazilian Portuguese idiom. If you focus only on the steps of the conversion process I think you will succeed in learning. I do not know how to speak English but I learned to convert models with BLAW, and he was speaking English. I only repeated his steps and it worked for me. If you decide to watch my videos I hope they are useful for you!

August 27, 2017, 10:20AM #339 Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 11:15AM by andersonbrazil
This is a preview of the skins to be featured in Small Pack 10. I made 6, 9 missing.

https://www.youtube.com/v/w7qPaJYBP_0

September 13, 2017, 09:22AM #340 Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 01:30PM by andersonbrazil
Small Pack 10 is released, for the our joy!

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9377.0.html

I've been playing Marvel Future Fight and I found inhumans there. It might be really nice if you can convert those skins (I think most of MFF skins look really nice and fitted well in MUA game). But unfortunatelly I cannot help you to find any of those models in google. Anyway, your skins are great as always.
-this site and all modders here help me too much. thanks a lot to keep MUA game alive-

Excelente! Muito bom mesmo!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Would you be able to make a Drax skin based on the film version? Your skins look amazing :)

E aí? Vai ter um Small Pack 11?
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community