Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
March 31, 2018, 07:00AM #405 Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 07:21AM by mj fan
QuoteHold up, wait a minute... is that... MJ Fan?!? Man, haven't heard from you in a long while! Some of the newer guys here may not know who you are. So...

Everyone, before there were model converters, all skins here used (mostly) PS2 models, and when it came to that, the legendary skinner known as "MJ Fan" (meaning "Michael Jackson Fan") was one of the best that ever did it -- with remarkable attention to detail. For those of you are not familiar with his work, check out his page here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8078.0.html. It is a gallery full of masterpieces that won't disappoint anyone with a pair of eyes. Outsider recommended.

Indeed it's been a lifetime haha, wow I am very honored!
tbh like I told andersonbrazil I never even use mines and prefer to use the releases of others hahaha, they are just so brilliant.

I'm so glad you are still posting a lot for the community. I'm impressed with all the good stuff i see. I really miss it but I'll definitely be there more often
Anyway just major thanks :)

ps Viper looks even better in game ;)

Thanks for your work, bub.
Have some problems, though - johnny blaze from your SP 2 has some weird white spots on his soles and on his left hand. GR 2099 from SM 4 has similar problem with his boots

Hey guys! Update released for Small Pack 12. Wait, there's more!

Quote from: ErmakTremor on April 08, 2018, 01:38AM
Thanks for your work, bub.
Have some problems, though - johnny blaze from your SP 2 has some weird white spots on his soles and on his left hand. GR 2099 from SM 4 has similar problem with his boots

I saw what you said now. I'll take the time to fix it later!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on May 04, 2018, 06:16PM
Hey guys! Update released for Small Pack 12. Wait, there's more!

Excellent additions! I will update Ancient One, Starfire and some others as soon as I can.

Wow! Small Pack 12 turned into Big Pack ;)

Awesome additions! I spy Gamora so I'm happy   :bowdown1:

i try to play with the x-23 char, but i didnt find her in the game? It doesnt work with the Steam Version?
Sorry i am new here with that game.

Quote from: laurakinney on May 09, 2018, 12:35PM
i try to play with the x-23 char, but i didnt find her in the game? It doesnt work with the Steam Version?
Sorry i am new here with that game.

X-23 is found here -- http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,1444.0.html. Just scroll down to her name. I am uncertain, however, if it will work on the Steam version. I have heard that some mods work while others don't.

To find mods of various characters, first search through mega-threads like the Character Mod Catalog, the Non Marvel Character Mod and Booster Catalog, and The Outsider's Crypt. Then search through smaller threads like Cabral's Mods, Maegawa's Stuff, Erik Lensherr's Lair, and others. Between those and more, you'll find mods for hundreds of characters -- Marvel or otherwise.

No guarantee any of them will work on the Steam version though. LarsAlexandersson describes it in detail here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9911.0.html

Quote from: Outsider on May 09, 2018, 01:23PM
X-23 is found here -- http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,1444.0.html. Just scroll down to her name. I am uncertain, however, if it will work on the Steam version. I have heard that some mods work while others don't.

To find mods of various characters, first search through mega-threads like the Character Mod Catalog, the Non Marvel Character Mod and Booster Catalog, and The Outsider's Crypt. Then search through smaller threads like Cabral's Mods, Maegawa's Stuff, Erik Lensherr's Lair, and others. Between those and more, you'll find mods for hundreds of characters -- Marvel or otherwise.

No guarantee any of them will work on the Steam version though. LarsAlexandersson describes it in detail here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9911.0.html

ty,
i think i buy  the "normal" pc version too, i found it cheap on amazon than it works i think. But ty a lot.

Thank you for continuing to show DC love even if the movies suck. I have thought Robin always needed some real Tim Drake skins and they look fantastic! Hope you can still stop by and continue your work when you have a chance. :applause: :applause: :applause:

Quote from: nickjustint on May 05, 2018, 10:24AM
Wow! Small Pack 12 turned into Big Pack ;)

Awesome additions! I spy Gamora so I'm happy   :bowdown1:
Thanks for the compliment Nickjustint! I still plan to convert more skins to her from the Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite (MvCI) game. However I do not find her dlc model ... the primary model, I already have. If you find Gamora's dlc model give me the link that I convert her to us.

Quote from: BaconWizard17 on May 05, 2018, 08:32PM
So many skins! That's amazing!

Thanks for compliment, BaconWizard!

Quote from: ndp on May 09, 2018, 08:05PM
Thank you for continuing to show DC love even if the movies suck. I have thought Robin always needed some real Tim Drake skins and they look fantastic! Hope you can still stop by and continue your work when you have a chance. :applause: :applause: :applause:

Thanks for the words ndp! In fact, I enjoy the DC characters a lot, and I think characters like Robin deserve an update on both the skins and the power set. In the case of Robin I believe that he is worthy of powers that are more characteristic of his character. This Robin we own is very cool, but he took a lot of Moonknight borrowed power. Maybe some modder is interested in the character and create a cool booster for him.

Do you or anyone on here has Drax MCU skin?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on May 17, 2018, 05:28PM
Thanks for the words ndp! In fact, I enjoy the DC characters a lot, and I think characters like Robin deserve an update on both the skins and the power set. In the case of Robin I believe that he is worthy of powers that are more characteristic of his character. This Robin we own is very cool, but he took a lot of Moonknight borrowed power. Maybe some modder is interested in the character and create a cool booster for him.
I would love to have both a Tim Drake mod and a Damien Wayne mod. That way we could have Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin, and Robin on a team.

Hey all of your work is awesome, can I just do a small request? Could you please make a mannequin for dagger using the model not from mh?