Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Anderson, first of all, thank you SO MUCH for your big contribution to the MUA's modding comunity!!

Now, I don't know if it's only me, but the oldest "small packs" (I believe until small pack 10 or 9) the pictures won't show and they said they are no longer available, but the most recent packs do show pictures. I was wondering if you could please + fix this or at least include the skin pictures in the mediafire download so I can know what I'm downloading. I once had a gorgeous storm skin and I certainly believe it was from one of your packs, but now I can't find it. :(

I hope you can please fix the problem!! Thanks so much again!

Quote from: IOwnALego111 on October 06, 2019, 06:18PM
Anderson, first of all, thank you SO MUCH for your big contribution to the MUA's modding comunity!!

Now, I don't know if it's only me, but the oldest "small packs" (I believe until small pack 10 or 9) the pictures won't show and they said they are no longer available, but the most recent packs do show pictures. I was wondering if you could please + fix this or at least include the skin pictures in the mediafire download so I can know what I'm downloading. I once had a gorgeous storm skin and I certainly believe it was from one of your packs, but now I can't find it. :(

I'm also not sure what happens ...
My mediafire images and youtube videos can no longer be displayed. I'll ask Discord if anyone knows why and how to fix it.
:( :( :(

Quote from: andersonbrazil on October 07, 2019, 02:32PM
My mediafire images and youtube videos can no longer be displayed. I'll ask Discord if anyone knows why and how to fix it.

Oh man that's sad! I hope you get it fixed. What it says it that Tinypic is no longer hosting images so that must be the reason why theuy arent showing.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on October 07, 2019, 02:32PM

Anderson correct me if I'm wrong, but I firmly believe you had some or if not all of the Storm skins from the game Marvel Heroes in one of your small packs (I'm specfically looking for the Astonishing X-men): https://xkmh.weebly.com/storm.html.

If that's not the case, do you know where I can find it? Thank you!

October 10, 2019, 03:27AM #529 Last Edit: October 10, 2019, 03:43AM by Jonnydragon88
My man your Punisher 2099 mod does NOT work. Crashes my game everytime.

Oh wait, never mind. But since I'm here, do you know how to pull from Future fight to make skins/actors? It would really help for him.

Check out my Emporium🥳! (all my voice mods are here):  https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10845.msg198383.html#msg198383
And the Village🤪! (my voice workbench): https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10636.msg196523.html#msg196523

Quote from: IOwnALego111 on October 08, 2019, 02:03PM
Anderson correct me if I'm wrong, but I firmly believe you had some or if not all of the Storm skins from the game Marvel Heroes in one of your small packs (I'm specfically looking for the Astonishing X-men): https://xkmh.weebly.com/storm.html.

If that's not the case, do you know where I can find it? Thank you!

Yes, Astonishing X-Men is in Small Pack 3. Others from Marvel Heroes too, but not all of them.
She has the Astonishing X-Men costume as an alternative in MUA 2 as well: http://marvelalliance2.blogspot.com/2009/09/storm-alternate-costume-astonishing-x.html

Quote from: ak2yny on October 11, 2019, 11:48PM
Yes, Astonishing X-Men is in Small Pack 3. Others from Marvel Heroes too, but not all of them.
She has the Astonishing X-Men costume as an alternative in MUA 2 as well: http://marvelalliance2.blogspot.com/2009/09/storm-alternate-costume-astonishing-x.html

Oh, thank you SO MUCH!

Quote from: IOwnALego111 on October 06, 2019, 06:18PM

I found out what the problem is with the display of my videos. The flash plugin must have already been abolished on the site, although Aventureiromax has confirmed to me that he can still view my videos on his PC. I use the version of Win 8.1 and so I suspect it. The flash preview feature will definitely be disabled in December 2020 if I'm not mistaken. The question is, will our forum upgrade to another video resource that can be viewed on our website pages?

Quote from: andersonbrazil on October 13, 2019, 03:57PM
I found out what the problem is with the display of my videos. The flash plugin must have already been abolished on the site, although Aventureiromax has confirmed to me that he can still view my videos on his PC. I use the version of Win 8.1 and so I suspect it. The flash preview feature will definitely be disabled in December 2020 if I'm not mistaken. The question is, will our forum upgrade to another video resource that can be viewed on our website pages?

Videos? Sorry I am confused. I'm talking about the pictures that show the skins to the Small Packs. Or maybe I'm not understanding :(

Quote from: andersonbrazil on October 13, 2019, 03:57PM

Ok just checked and I am now actually able to see the pictures until Small Pack 6. From there on I can't. Although some of them are bad quality or small but still I can see what im downloading. Thanks! :)

Quote from: IOwnALego111 on October 07, 2019, 02:57PM
Oh man that's sad! I hope you get it fixed. What it says it that Tinypic is no longer hosting images so that must be the reason why theuy arent showing.

That site appears to be out of business.  Anyone looking to upload and embed images will need to use something else.  I believe Google Drive can be used for this purpose, in case anyone needs an alternative.

Wow...this stuff is OUTSTANDING!!!!! I'm curious to know if you still have the Marvel Heroes Assests? I'm actually looking for Cyclops' visually updated Astonishing costume AND if at all possible, his Utopian verison of his astonishing costume. I''ve got pics for references if you're curious. Cheers!!

Quote from: JRodB07 on October 25, 2019, 01:21AM
Wow...this stuff is OUTSTANDING!!!!! I'm curious to know if you still have the Marvel Heroes Assests? I'm actually looking for Cyclops' visually updated Astonishing costume AND if at all possible, his Utopian verison of his astonishing costume. I''ve got pics for references if you're curious. Cheers!!

I certainly had it, but due to a problem I recently faced on my PC I lost it in the formatting I did. My backups were out of date.
I suppose UltraMegaMagnus has this model and its animations too.

Quote from: JRodB07 on October 25, 2019, 01:21AM

You can find this costume here:
https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8049.msg169341.html#msg169341
I believe this is the one anyway... look for "Modern"

Quote from: ak2yny on October 25, 2019, 11:46AM
You can find this costume here:
https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8049.msg169341.html#msg169341
I believe this is the one anyway... look for "Modern"

Yeah I saw and installed that one, and it's good, but the model is a bit offputting. His body has weird proportions, is smaller than normal, and just isn't as satisfying as I know the VU edited version could potentially be. I appreciate you replying to me, though! I'm always thankful for people trying to show me new stuff I may miss on the site. Thanks!