Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I'm feeling those Scarlet Witch improvements! Probs getting them tomorrow. Btw do you still have that Alternate Kamala?

Check out my Emporium🥳! (all my voice mods are here):  https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10845.msg198383.html#msg198383
And the Village🤪! (my voice workbench): https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,10636.msg196523.html#msg196523

February 20, 2020, 09:02PM #556 Last Edit: February 22, 2020, 07:55PM by Clarityman
Andersonbrazil, congratulations on so many amazing releases. Some of these models are absolutely stunning. They are complimenting the 50 Roster Hack quite nicely!

I wanted to ask, did you ever convert a Juggernaut skin for that amazing animated mannequin in Small Pack 16 (also updated in Small Pack 17)? I only see the skin with the muted brown, not the classic red. The mannequin model is perfection, but I can't find the skin associated with it.

EDIT: Nevermind! I found it in Aventureiromax's thread. Truly that updated Juggernaut mannequin is a thing of beauty.

Quote from: Clarityman on February 20, 2020, 09:02PM
Andersonbrazil, congratulations on so many amazing releases. Some of these models are absolutely stunning. They are complimenting the 50 Roster Hack quite nicely!

I wanted to ask, did you ever convert a Juggernaut skin for that amazing animated mannequin in Small Pack 16 (also updated in Small Pack 17)? I only see the skin with the muted brown, not the classic red. The mannequin model is perfection, but I can't find the skin associated with it.

EDIT: Nevermind! I found it in Aventureiromax's thread. Truly that updated Juggernaut mannequin is a thing of beauty.

Thanks for the compliments Clarityman!
In fact, I intend to update this classic Juggernaut MH skin to match his mannequin.

Quote from: Tobi777 on August 28, 2019, 09:36PM
Lol It wasn't an order it was just a request I apologize if it came across that way.But I understand it won't for a while I just really want the MUA2 Wolverine model along with his Secret War alt because they both look badass, but I understand if that will take awhile thanks for responding!

Haven't tried it myself yet as I've only just found it but here's one from blaw.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/opxjr6unc4eckzh/MUA2WOLVERINE_BLaw.igb/file

March 19, 2020, 07:28AM #559 Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 07:53PM by andersonbrazil
SMALL PACK 18 and VU
19/03/2020

Hi guys!
Without much to say, I share my pack18 with everyone.

I already thank UltraMegaMagnus for sharing amazing models with us.

Have fun with MUA!

Brand Credits:
Marvel Entertainment
Activision
Vicarious Visions
Gazillion Entertainment
NetEase Games

Spoiler
https://www.mediafire.com/file/9ianc89fu5utf86/SMALL_PACK_18.rar/file

Nossa, ficaram muito boas. Parabéns pelo ótimo trabalho. Gostei principalmente dessas skins pro Blade, já que antes ele não tinha muitas opções de skin.
I'm a modder from Brazil. Check out my mods!

Great work as always! They're so awesome.
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Damn

I didn't think you could MAKE Cable look any better than you already had lol

This latest small pack is amazing! I especially love the Storm skins, and underrepresented guys like Black Panther and Blade getting some attention.

Thanks Anderson!!

Quote from: Enchlore on March 19, 2020, 09:21AM
Nossa, ficaram muito boas. Parabéns pelo ótimo trabalho. Gostei principalmente dessas skins pro Blade, já que antes ele não tinha muitas opções de skin.

Eu fico feliz que vc tenha gostado. Meu sonho é ver o sobretudo do blade animado. A pele ficaria muito mais valorizada assim. Vlw!

April 03, 2020, 12:18PM #565 Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 12:28PM by andersonbrazil
Quote from: Canino on March 20, 2020, 04:12AM
Great work as always! They're so awesome.

Thank you Canino!
I really liked your mod Robbie Reyes.
I am planning to convert some things for him. :) :) :) :)

Quote from: Grig 32 on March 22, 2020, 05:33PM
Damn

I didn't think you could MAKE Cable look any better than you already had lol

I'm glad you liked it!
:) :) :) :)
I particularly like Cable and Bishop, but the material I found from Cable caught my attention more.

Quote from: Clarityman on March 26, 2020, 03:04PM
This latest small pack is amazing! I especially love the Storm skins, and underrepresented guys like Black Panther and Blade getting some attention.

Thanks Anderson!!

Thank you for enjoying! :) :) :) :) :)
Actually for Storm, in the past, a lot of xml2 skins were produced, but in fact, I always saw Blade as a little explored character in terms of mod possibilities. All the 3D content that I find from him, and that is worth converting, I will make the possible to share with everyone.
Thanks!

April 26, 2020, 10:22AM #568 Last Edit: April 26, 2020, 10:44AM by BaconWizard17
Really amazing work for those skin especially for Storm "Queen of Wakanda" just like always i never dissapointed with all your creation on MUA Skin! ^_^ And also sorry to bother u, wont u mind if i request skin for Ancient One from MFF (Doctor Strange movie skin) in the next SMALL_SKIN update? please i will really appreciate it cuz i really love Ancient One! ^_^
"If you're poking around in my mind, I will Portal you in front of a moving truck" :blink:

Quote from: Clarice on April 26, 2020, 10:22AM
Really amazing work for those skin especially for Storm "Queen of Wakanda" just like always i never dissapointed with all your creation on MUA Skin! ^_^ And also sorry to bother u, wont u mind if i request skin for Ancient One from MFF (Doctor Strange movie skin) in the next SMALL_SKIN update? please i will really appreciate it cuz i really love Ancient One! ^_^

Please don't quote giant posts with lots of images, as they take up a lot of space. I edited your post to remove the quote. Thanks!