Andersonbrazil presents: SMALL PACK 25 (25/12/2021)

Started by andersonbrazil, September 05, 2014, 10:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Clarice on April 26, 2020, 10:22AM
...wont u mind if i request skin for Ancient One from MFF (Doctor Strange movie skin) in the next SMALL_SKIN update? please i will really appreciate it cuz i really love Ancient One! ^_^

The Aventureiromax made great conversions from the film's Ancient One. Take a look here.
https://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4284.msg189981/topicseen.html#msg189981  ;)

May 13, 2020, 08:08AM #571 Last Edit: November 02, 2020, 07:58PM by andersonbrazil
SMALL PACK 19 and VU
14/05/2020

Hi guys!
The spider universe has attracted me a lot. I hope it will please everyone!

I already thank UltraMegaMagnus for sharing amazing models with us.
I thank MrKablamm0fish for teaching us the incredible solution to correct the color state of the skins, which eliminated the bug of the total black color, on the skins when they suffer fire damage, for example.

Have fun with MUA!

Brand Credits:
Marvel Entertainment
Activision
Vicarious Visions
Gazillion Entertainment
NetEase Games
Beenox
Griptonite Games
Foundation 9 Entertainment

Spoiler
http://www.mediafire.com/file/tbgcb0hrcqboi5a/SMALL_PACK19.rar/file

Ótimo trabalho! Com essa do Homem de Ferro eu finalmente fechei minhas skins pra ele. O Homem-Aranha 2099 também ficou mais bonito que as skins anteriores dele, e as skins novas com efeitos pra Capitã Marvel ficaram muito boas.
I'm a modder from Brazil. Check out my mods!

May 13, 2020, 03:03PM #573 Last Edit: May 13, 2020, 03:05PM by andersonbrazil
Quote from: Enchlore on May 13, 2020, 10:53AM
Ótimo trabalho! Com essa do Homem de Ferro eu finalmente fechei minhas skins pra ele....
Eu fico feliz que vc tenha gostado, meu amigo.
Eu gostei muito de suas conversões do Homem de Ferro e do Darkhawk. Pra falar a verdade eu apenas fui perceber o mod do Darkhawk por causa da pele que vc converteu. O mod é muito legal mas passou despercebido pelos meus olhos.

Muito lindas essas skins. Ótimo trabalho como sempre. Notei que faltaram as imagens da Viúva Negra no preview.
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Quote from: Canino on May 14, 2020, 08:06AM
Muito lindas essas skins. Ótimo trabalho como sempre. Notei que faltaram as imagens da Viúva Negra no preview.

Vlw demais Canino!
Nesse lançamento eu me esqueci de muitos detalhes :D
Vou atualizar a imagem agora.
Ah, tô ansioso pra ver as versões fantasmas q vc tem reservado pra lançar!
Meus dedos estão coçando de vontade de jogar!! Hahahaha

Amazing pack! :thumbsup: i love the Captain Marvel skins ^^ Please do skin for Fantastic 4 too especially Invisible Woman..  :iwoman:
"If you're poking around in my mind, I will Portal you in front of a moving truck" :blink:

Quote from: UltraMegaMagnus on May 15, 2020, 12:22AM
:applause:
UltraMegaMagnus, your new background for menulocation is great! I really liked how it's  now! Thank you!

Quote from: Clarice on May 14, 2020, 09:22PM
Amazing pack! :thumbsup: i love the Captain Marvel skins ^^ Please do skin for Fantastic 4 too especially Invisible Woman..  :iwoman:

I'm glad you liked it!
Yes, a few months ago I was considering a skin upgrade for Sue.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on May 15, 2020, 01:00PM
I'm glad you liked it!
Yes, a few months ago I was considering a skin upgrade for Sue.
Yes please..^^ Finally Susan Storm get her new skin! i hope its from MSW and with hair physics, its gonna be so amazing! ^^  :iwoman:
"If you're poking around in my mind, I will Portal you in front of a moving truck" :blink:

Thank you for these amazing skins that has helped to enhance the appearance of this game.

July 26, 2020, 11:49AM #582 Last Edit: May 16, 2023, 09:20AM by andersonbrazil
SMALL PACK 20 and VU
26/07/2020

This pack took more time than I was planning, but I hope it will please everyone, these last skins.
I need to leave a few comments:
1 - The Dante DMC2 skin was converted by 3ds max2010 and I think for this reason that it is so big. Approximately 24mb. Bugs can occur because of this. Use with caution.
2 - My huds are all with a transparent background. Whoever wants to use them, I recommend searching in one of my packs, because I posted other files necessary for the transparency of the huds to work.
3 - I recommend to those who are waiting for the Human Torch,  Canino' booster, to dispose of any other numbers related to the Human Torch to avoid errors in the operation of the transformation skins in a burned form.

I thank Nikita488 for achieving the great feat of ripping the Angel model with bones that enabled us to convert wings that work perfectly in the game.
I already thank UltraMegaMagnus for sharing amazing models with us and his incredible work on Angel's wings, where he managed to fit them flawlessly on the bones.
I thank MrKablamm0fish for teaching us the incredible solution to correct the color state of the skins, which eliminated the bug of the total black color, on the skins when they suffer fire damage, for example.

Have fun with MUA!

Brand Credits:
Capcom
Marvel Entertainment
Activision
Vicarious Visions
Gazillion Entertainment
NetEase Games
Beenox
Griptonite Games
Foundation 9 Entertainment

Spoiler
http://www.mediafire.com/file/u58qxwdvd6mgdp9/SMALL_PACK20.rar/file

Hey Anderson. Just thought I'd let you know that the supposed DMC2 Dante skin you imported is actually Sparda (Dante's father).

This is what Dante's outfit looks like in DMC2: https://www.models-resource.com/resources/big_icons/11/10212.png