Vision Mod Release

Started by idrinkdrpepper, August 15, 2007, 06:02PM

Previous topic - Next topic
right... so whwnever i use the xtreame vision says " i am vision. i will inform you of any people and/or locals you may encounter." whats up with tht?
P.s.
Overload: where does one get the cool-looking mannequins you made for spidey spider-woman iron man, and wolvy?

February 09, 2008, 07:58PM #16 Last Edit: February 23, 2008, 10:45PM by Overload
 Oh..Ironman, Wolverine, Nightcrawler and tons of new mannequins can be found at my forum page, just search Overload and you'll find it. And the Spiderman- Spidey Woman mannequins were released as a holiday gift and cannot be downloaded unless you were there for the event.. But let's make sure to keep the talk about the Vision mod since this is idrinkdrpepper's forum page...on mine talk about anything.

I'm also in the process of testing out a new Vision sound set.  There's not much to work with, but he'll have more to say this time around.

Here's the big update for Vision:

-New reskins/skins -- Classic, White, Gatherer, Iron Lad (by Raven Studios, myself, and Boreman respectively)
-New HUDs/fixes to icons
-New voiceovers (he doesn't have tons to say, but he's got as many lines as I could get)

Just extract it over the old version, or install this one if you've never used the original.

:vision: DOWNLOAD

Well done for the Vision Mod but there are a few things I didnt like:

- Density powers contains errors
- I 'd have retained the Classic, Gatherer and White skins, but rather than the "Iron Lad" one I'd have made (If I knew how to) made one completely of Young Avengers (cape and all) with a head more akin to Vision's rather than Ol' Shellhead
- MAKE MORE ORIGINAL ANIMS FOR POWERS!!!

Still, well done though. Brilliant effort

Quote from: CrowRider on April 02, 2008, 08:01PM
Well done for the Vision Mod but there are a few things I didnt like:

- Density powers contains errors
- I 'd have retained the Classic, Gatherer and White skins, but rather than the "Iron Lad" one I'd have made (If I knew how to) made one completely of Young Avengers (cape and all) with a head more akin to Vision's rather than Ol' Shellhead
- MAKE MORE ORIGINAL ANIMS FOR POWERS!!!

Still, well done though. Brilliant effort
why don't you do " more original anims for power" instead of alway saying to people to do that?  look your words and please get some respect by the people who work hard to make dummy people like me and you play with new carachters

Indeed.  We have no way of making animations from scratch, so it's tough to make things look original.

Quote from: Sasquatch on April 03, 2008, 08:20AM
why don't you do " more original anims for power" instead of alway saying to people to do that?  look your words and please get some respect by the people who work hard to make dummy people like me and you play with new carachters

dude cool it i AM doing my stuff (right now all I know how to do is skins. i am MOST DEFINITELY NOT ordering ppl around but giving them suggestions, since i m too dummy to make em myself. If i knew a way to do them I d do them myself. hope this finally makes ppl stop thinking I m ordering ppl around cos I m not that type of guy. Anyway I apologise if I was rude in any way and i appreciate yur correcting me and thanks for informing me that it is difficult cos I didnt know. thanks ppl :D

I've had trouble with both this mod and the Shadowcat mod where the character falls out of the map and dies when their phasing / lower-density powers are engaged. 

Like, in the first scenario, if you were on one of the "outside" levels, Shadowcat would just fall through the floor and disappear.

Anyone else have problems like that?

i had,you just have to make a new game and they powers will/should work right
(a signature for me in others forums)
[/URL]

So, the bug is the Massive Slam, it supposed to be just liked Gladiator. Can someone have a fixed powerstyle & talent for Vision.

Quote from: urthman on June 27, 2008, 11:08PM
I've had trouble with both this mod and the Shadowcat mod where the character falls out of the map and dies when their phasing / lower-density powers are engaged. 

Like, in the first scenario, if you were on one of the "outside" levels, Shadowcat would just fall through the floor and disappear.

Anyone else have problems like that?

Yeah I was having the same problems with Vision's skill Minimum Density if you Jump... you start clipping upward without stopping, but if you then use Maximum Density the problem is trying to control where you land, or else you have one dead Vision on your hands.

That's a limitation of the engine.  Nothing we can do to fix that unfortunately.

lol then i will have to practice landing skills, but great for clipping into sealed rooms.

October 25, 2008, 06:47PM #29 Last Edit: October 25, 2008, 07:13PM by Power Cosmic
Ok this is weird, why Vision Mod Old Link is better than New Link, Teancum there is something problem with Massive Slam. I use controller during gameplay, the power is number 3 icon. Anyway about the Shadowcat mod, don't jump during phasing/lower density, just dodge.