Spider-Man 2 Dolphin mods

Started by Mistamanillakilla, November 07, 2014, 10:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 07, 2014, 10:55AM Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 01:54PM by Mistamanillakilla
Hey everyone since around about dolphin 4.0.3 or so Spider-Man 2 now works!
In light of this fact I decided to give the best spidey game ever new suits, as of the moment I already have 6 done and will be making more soon! I will post the textures to share with everyone!
Previews and the textures themselves will be up as soon as I find a place to post them!
Cheers and happy Web Slinging!

TASM 2012
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/bppr11qtk2rtd2p/TASM+2012.rar
To install the mod unzip and copy the textures to C:\Users\(Name Here)\Documents\Dolphin Emulator\Load\Textures\GK2E52

Dude, this is some sweet stuff! May I request ASM2 Spider-Man mod?
Don't mind me, just a Spidey fanatic.

Awesome!!!! To bad that the game runs like crap on my computer :(
Go web. Fly. Up, up, and away web! Shazam! Go! Go! Go web go!

February 21, 2015, 02:57AM #6 Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 03:01AM by Mistamanillakilla
Capo: Try different versions and run in lower resolutions gives a huge performance boost, I feel ya man I can't even run in my native resolution so I run in 800x600 so yeah... try version 4.0-4441, that's what I use.
I will Do an asm2 suit I already have Many other Costumes and various other texture such xbox controller button icons.
Also at some point I'll do a revamped SM2 2004 Suit in hd, thinking 2048 and up pixel range.

February 21, 2015, 03:46AM #7 Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 05:15AM by KaineTheConqueror
Xbox Controller Buttons
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tb0cj24xbki9s23/Xbox+Controller+Buttons.rar

Update 4/6/2015: Fixed the sizes of the buttons and added some icons

Quote from: Mistamanillakilla on February 21, 2015, 02:57AM
Capo: Try different versions and run in lower resolutions gives a huge performance boost, I feel ya man I can't even run in my native resolution so I run in 800x600 so yeah... try version 4.0-4441, that's what I use.
I will Do an asm2 suit I already have Many other Costumes and various other texture such xbox controller button icons.
Also at some point I'll do a revamped SM2 2004 Suit in hd, thinking 2048 and up pixel range.
Oh My God! It works!!!!
Turns out I was using version 4.0-3, I searched the version you're using and downloaded it and now it runs smoothly.
Thank you sooooo much :)
Go web. Fly. Up, up, and away web! Shazam! Go! Go! Go web go!

February 21, 2015, 09:21PM #10 Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 09:23PM by Mistamanillakilla
No problem, I myself spent years waiting to get this game working.
Happy Web Slinging! :spidergirl:

Update 4/6/2015:

Symbiote and TASM 2012 Suits revamped.

Hey guys, I know it's been ages since I was last active on here, but I finally got around to the various requests I've gotten about my mods so here you go, this is all I have made to date If I make anymore then I will try to upload them to the folder.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7rO6MPQ8vqMVm5MOTVzNmFhNzA

Note: Some of these files contain my source files in .xcf format (GIMP 2.8 Files) so you can edit and reupload them if you like, I don't care, credit if you can, but if you don't then no biggie.

ENJOY!!  :spiderman: :spidergirl: :scorpion: :toxin: :hobgoblin: :mysterio: :venom: