Once Upon A Time

Started by Midnightphoenix, December 30, 2014, 10:24PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Welcome to the thread dedicated to Once Upon A Time.

Here you can talk about everything Once related, inlucding news/ upcoming updates, past episodes, and whatever else you can think of.

Spoilers are ahead.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

December 30, 2014, 10:59PM #1 Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 11:08PM by Lightning249539
So since Lumiere is the candle that is in Beauty and the Beast why doesn't Belle remember him?

:storm:

I'm not sure I understand the question. :D Also thanks Midnight for creating the thread. :)

That's actually the first time she meets Lumiere, she never saw him before.

My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Yes, what Polygone said. I am pretty sure the only characters in the entire series that are actually connected to their movie and or movie counterparts are the Frozen characters, or at least most of them. None of the other characters are continuing on from their movies or even encounter the same situations.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on December 31, 2014, 12:21PM
Yes, what Polygone said. I am pretty sure the only characters in the entire series that are actually connected to their movie and or movie counterparts are the Frozen characters, or at least most of them. None of the other characters are continuing on from their movies or even encounter the same situations.
Quote from: Polygone on December 31, 2014, 06:30AM
That's actually the first time she meets Lumiere, she never saw him before.
Ok make sense now. I was thinking that they were somewhat connected to their movies. So my plan is to watch the Frozen movie again then Once Upon a Time in Wonderland then Season 4 of OUAT. :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on December 31, 2014, 03:19PM
Ok make sense now. I was thinking that they were somewhat connected to their movies. So my plan is to watch the Frozen movie again then Once Upon a Time in Wonderland then Season 4 of OUAT. :storm:

Sounds like a good plan!

If I remember right, I do believe Emma brings up to a character that they have a movie made about them. I believe it might be Mulan, but I could be wrong.

So i finished watching Once Upon A Time in Wonderland and now I know that the Knave of Hearts/ Will Scarlet in Storybrooke is the character that will be in Once Upon A Time season 4A. And how Cora changed Anastasia to being evil by training her in magic. And liked the background story they made for Jafar and his staff who is Amara the mother of Cyrus and his brothers.

Wow, you're flying through them faster than Dumbledore's corpse falling off the Astronomy tower. Have fun with Season 4A. :D :)

Quote from: White Queen on January 04, 2015, 04:40AM
Wow, you're flying through them faster than Dumbledore's corpse falling off the Astronomy tower. Have fun with Season 4A. :D :)

I can't stop laughing.

I wish Season 4B wasn't so far away, I am really excited for this half of the season. I hope they do the characters justice.

Quote from: White Queen on January 04, 2015, 04:40AM
Quote from: Midnightphoenix on January 04, 2015, 10:00AM
I can't stop laughing.

I wish Season 4B wasn't so far away, I am really excited for this half of the season. I hope they do the characters justice.
Lol!!!😂 I'm planning on watching season 4A next weekend😌. I kinda wished they put Aladdin and Jasmine in Once Upon A Time in Wonderland to like help Alice and Knave take down Jafar. :storm:

I agree, it would have been nice to see some more"familiar" faces in the spin off like Aladdin and Jasmine.

Was it just me, or did Alice seem a bit stuck up? In the first half of the season she was all about saving Cyrus, but after they save him and the Knave wanted to help Anastasia it was like she just wanted to up and leave.

It just didn't seem like Alice to me, I wish she was portrayed a little differently.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on January 04, 2015, 11:20AM
I agree, it would have been nice to see some more"familiar" faces in the spin off like Aladdin and Jasmine.

Was it just me, or did Alice seem a bit stuck up? In the first half of the season she was all about saving Cyrus, but after they save him and the Knave wanted to help Anastasia it was like she just wanted to up and leave.

It just didn't seem like Alice to me, I wish she was portrayed a little differently.
I agree she did not seem like the caring, sweet, innocent Alice I knew lol! At time she did like when she helped the Knave of Hearts find his heart and let him go. But they made her strong by allowing her to fight 7 guards lol in front of Jafar father. But at times she did seem stuck up.

Quote from: Lightning249539 on January 04, 2015, 02:54PM
I agree she did not seem like the caring, sweet, innocent Alice I knew lol! At time she did like when she helped the Knave of Hearts find his heart and let him go. But they made her strong by allowing her to fight 7 guards lol in front of Jafar father. But at times she did seem stuck up.

I did like that they made her strong, because I've always imagined she would be. At least in the book she is really strong headed.

But I don't know why she acted so stuck up half the time. Ahh well, as much as I think it could be cool to see her again I highly doubt we ever will.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on January 04, 2015, 04:02PM
I did like that they made her strong, because I've always imagined she would be. At least in the book she is really strong headed.

But I don't know why she acted so stuck up half the time. Ahh well, as much as I think it could be cool to see her again I highly doubt we ever will.
Yeah I wish they had season 2 for OUAT in Wonderland... but they should include Alice, Cyrus, Anastasia, and Jafar in the OUAT series in season 5. I think that way they can bring in Aladdin and Princess Jasmine. I was think season 5 can be about him coming out of the lamp and not being a genie anymore getting back at Alice and the others. And its up to Emma, Regina, Rumplestiltskin, and the others in storybrooke to keep that from happening. Just a thought.