Once Upon A Time

Started by Midnightphoenix, December 30, 2014, 10:24PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Last night episode was good. Kind of sad that Captain Hook is bad again and despises Emma now. Also they trick me a little making me think they was going to the Underworld already, but really bringing all the dark ones from the Underworld. :storm:

The new episode was pretty good. I think they just wanted to allude to the Underworld since that is where next season will be taking us. I am really hoping Emma and Hook can mend their relationship and that he doesn't die.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Well I'm glad that Captain Hook is back to his normal self again and Emma and Hook are lovers again as well. I'm really looking forward to exploring the Underworld!! :storm:

I just hope they are able to get Hook back. If for what ever reason the creators decide that he can't come back I will be very upset. Though I am glad he and Emma are no longer dark ones.

However, I couldn't be more upset that not only is the darkness and dark one still I think, but that Rumple has taken the darkness again. This whole season tried to prove he wasn't a coward and didn't need the darkness, and now he has it again and poor Belle is back with him once more. The darkness and or Rumple have got to go in my opinion.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Well I'm kind of glad he is the dark one again, because I feel like everything goes back to "normal" since season 1.

Also great news!!!

Dorothy returns to Oz looking to reclaim the magical land from the Wicked Witch, whom Regina just ejected from Storybrooke as a Oz Warrior midway through season 5B!!

I'm so excited that they are exploring Dorothy more and the Wicked Witch AKA Zelena!! I'm foreshadowing that season 6A will be mainly about Oz.

Read here: http://tvline.com/2015/12/08/once-upon-a-time-season-5-dorothy-oz-warrior/

:storm:

December 12, 2015, 06:37PM #125 Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 06:48PM by mj fan
QuoteThis whole season tried to prove he wasn't a coward and didn't need the darkness, and now he has it again and poor Belle is back with him once more. The darkness and or Rumple have got to go in my opinion.
I agree!
I have a feeling of deja vu... What's the point? This whole season tried to prove he wasn't a coward and now that, I mean guys seriously I litterally laughed watching the scene xD Belle becomes the laughing stock.
So what, she didn't see that coming? aannd scene xD
QuoteI'm so excited that they are exploring Dorothy more and the Wicked Witch AKA Zelena!! I'm foreshadowing that season 6A will be mainly about Oz.
If only this could take place in Oz.... unfortunately they are going to "create" another curse :P what a surprise! didn't see that coming :P Yeah and I'd like Regina to beat Zelena. and a fierce battle of magic this time, better than the others please xD

Zelena always tends to rub me the wrong way, but I will say I love her character and I think she is a great villain. Them sending her back to Oz seems a bit random and it seems the creators only waited to do it now because she was pregnant before.

I am excited Dorothy will be coming back, I wasn't a huge fan of her when she first appeared so I am hoping she will be cooler this time around.

More Info about the returning characters returning in the 100 episode. It seems that Cruella Del Vil will be appearing many times in season 5b and Hercules and Megara will also appear in the 13th epsiodes. It is also confirmed that Germann is playing as Hades the "distinguished gentlemen". Cora will be explaining the rules of the underworld to the group as they search for Hook and Peter Pan may have "changed".

http://www.ibtimes.com/once-upon-time-season-5-spoilers-12-characters-look-when-new-episodes-air-march-2016-2240405

I am kind of hoping that Cora, now having her heart back, is a changed person. It would be nice to see her be more caring and loving.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on December 28, 2015, 12:29PM
I am kind of hoping that Cora, now having her heart back, is a changed person. It would be nice to see her be more caring and loving.
Yeah but it will be weird too. I'm use to seeing her be so evil. Also I hope Dorothy actually destroys Zelena AKA Wicked Witch of the West now that she is in Oz, because she is annoying me now.

Hopefully they don't ignore the other Gaston, since he will be in flashbacks I am hoping he is the same Gaston that she was engaged too.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on January 08, 2016, 11:47PM
Hopefully they don't ignore the other Gaston, since he will be in flashbacks I am hoping he is the same Gaston that she was engaged too.
It is the same Gaston they just wanted cast another male for Gaston. :storm: