Once Upon A Time

Started by Midnightphoenix, December 30, 2014, 10:24PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: White Queen on March 17, 2015, 07:48AM
I was actually talking about her other Enchanted Forest outfit, the one she wore when Regina came to her castle asking for magic lessons. But her Storybroke one is really classy and nice too. :D
I am unsure about Cora, but judging from recent photos taken while the cast was filming the final episodes of this season, I believe Zelena is somehow not dead, and will not only appear in flashbacks but might as well appear in present time, alive and somewhat well. :P (She will appear in flashbacks that's for sure, as she was wearing her signature outfit with green skin on another pic)
I would really like to see Zelena return. I did not believe she died after what Rumple did to her, but maybe she could join the Queens of darkness or she will probably just have her revenge on Regina. But can you upload the pictures? :storm:

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

So, this Ursula is not the actual Ursula (the goddess that mermaids and some humans worship), a little dissapointed but I still enjoyed the episode. :P
I hope one day we see the actual Ursula. :D (even though we saw her in the form of a possessed golden statue in S3, when she warned Regina never to impersonate her again)
Alot of Little Mermaid references this episode though, and I feel as if Merrin's Ursula is based more on Ariel than anybody else. xD

I wanted to see confrontation between Ariel and Ursula, but it did not turn out that way. But I enjoyed the episode! I want to see a background story on Cruella Del Vil. :storm:

I'm a little disappointed she wasn't the real Ursula. And as you said she is basically Ariel.

It seems like already Ursula is out of the villain trio.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Hopefully the actual goddess will appear at some point (and hopefully portrayed by Yvette Nicole Brown [who voiced her golden statue possession act] she looks like she would be spot on)

What an episode! I kind of harbor mixed feelings towards Snow and Charming because of what they did to Mal's child, but I still kind of like them. xD
I'm curious how Mal's child will act once she (inevitably) comes to Storybrooke. (Since she's supposed to be the most evil character according to the Apprentice), also it's nice we finally found out how Ursula and Cruella ended up in our world. :)

Can't wait for the next ep, and the return of Zelena. :D So excited! (on the bad side, we have to wait 2 weeks for the next ep ;-;)

Quote from: White Queen on March 30, 2015, 04:37AM
What an episode! I kind of harbor mixed feelings towards Snow and Charming because of what they did to Mal's child, but I still kind of like them. xD
I'm curious how Mal's child will act once she (inevitably) comes to Storybrooke. (Since she's supposed to be the most evil character according to the Apprentice), also it's nice we finally found out how Ursula and Cruella ended up in our world. :)

Can't wait for the next ep, and the return of Zelena. :D So excited! (on the bad side, we have to wait 2 weeks for the next ep ;-;)
First off I was really sad for Malefeciant because she pleaded with Snow White to not take her baby as mother to mother. So Snow and Charming did piss me off a little for doing what they did. It was cute how Malefeciant was protecting her baby in dragon form also.

Second I'm excited that Lily is coming back. I did not see it coming when she was Mal daughter like I was like wow. I hope she does not have to much rage for Emma leaving her.

Third how the heck did Cruella get into the enchanted forest???? This is something I want to know because in the animated film she lives in a city on earth. And she told Rumple she will not be use again after she was sent into the enchanted forest. So their must be something that transported her to the enchanted forest.
:storm:

That was a very good episode. I am glad Snow and Charming decided to correct their wrong doings even though it seems to have only come back and bite them in the butt.

I am excited to see Lily return as well, I didn't actually pick up on the fact that she was Emma's friend though I did figure or at least hope she would be someone we have seen before.

I do almost feel as though the idea to bring Cruella, Maleficent, Ursula and Rumple together wasn't a well thought out plan since the team has already been broken up due to this episode. But It was nice to see how they got to our world, and makes much more sense since they unlike everyone else through all the curses has retained their memories of their past lives.

I was so shocked Zelena AKA The Wicked Witch of the West came back.
Every thing about the next episode is revealed from this web page including who is playing older Lily, why Cruella and Ursula did not take of her, and why Lily aged and not Cruella and Ursula.

http://www.inquisitr.com/1998354/once-upon-a-time-spoilers-when-will-lily-appear-again-and-which-actress-is-playing-adult-lily/

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/07/once-upon-time-agnes-bruckner-lily
:storm:

I was surprised to see her alive as well, but I am pretty happy that she is.

I wasn't a fan of her death and how they played it out, and I am excited to see her back again. I just hope they don't kill her off again or at least not so fast.

It was an amazing episode, so happy that Zelena came back. (and not just in flashbacks :P) Plus we're gonna see Barbara Hershey as Cora later on, and I have a feeling it might not be just in flashbacks. :D fingers crossed

Quote from: White Queen on April 13, 2015, 04:26AM
It was an amazing episode, so happy that Zelena came back. (and not just in flashbacks :P) Plus we're gonna see Barbara Hershey as Cora later on, and I have a feeling it might not be just in flashbacks. :D fingers crossed
Quote from: Midnightphoenix on April 12, 2015, 08:21PM
I was surprised to see her alive as well, but I am pretty happy that she is.

I wasn't a fan of her death and how they played it out, and I am excited to see her back again. I just hope they don't kill her off again or at least not so fast.

WORD!!! I cant believe Cora is coming back!!! But Zelena really surprise me when the flashbacks showed that she was Marion the WHOLE TIME! :storm:

Wait..what!? Zelena is what?! xD wtf just happened

Yeah I know how you feel xd, still a pretty good plan I guess, it's not like they can kill her now
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven