Once Upon A Time

Started by Midnightphoenix, December 30, 2014, 10:24PM

Previous topic - Next topic
That was quite shocking to say the least. I don't know what is gonna happen with Zelena now.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I really cant believe Zelena is pregnant like I feel so bad for Regina now. :storm:

May 04, 2015, 10:43AM #62 Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 11:08AM by mj fan
Woot! it's been a long time xD
Ah, I actually like this show a lot! 
There are a few mistakes but it keeps me entertained. I heard a season five was confirmed :)
Though, I must admit flashbacks are serioulsy overused. Let's talk about the evil queen's ones....Ya know, she shows how cruel she was at the time by ripping hearts out of bodies... okay, we get it xD But I feel like it's only an excuse, to show how badass she used to be with long hair and amaaaazing costumes xD
(I loved the red dress and the ponytail ones btw) u_U
She may not be the evil queen anymore, but clothes does not define us, I think that's a shame that the show constantly uses flashbacks to "prove" they still are heroes and villains. Good characters with good costumes would really improve the show. And so what? If she wears her "superhero" outfit, that would be cool! xD
I mean scriptwriters are like "she's too nice now....street clothes are annoying..and I miss her costumes... oh well... let's put a flashback"!! Like that, they keep showing how great she looked evil xD

NB: I was really disappointed by the ursula story arc as well... It really gave me the feeling that everything was written too fast ^^"

I agree the flashbacks seem a little overused now for the sake of being used. I understand when new characters get introduced they use them to help explain who they are. But when they keep making new ones with Regina and the other characters they just don't seem to fit in very well, and now more then ever I have a very hard time trying to place when everything in the flashbacks take place.

While I am happy Zelena is back, it almost seems kind of pointless with either idea of getting rid of her or locking her away for ever.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Hey, Glad to know I'm not the only one thinking that way! :D
hmm...  I must admit I was absolutely sure that Zelena would be the main vilain, but I guess I was wrong ;P
She was supposed to be "stronger than ever" remember? (according to the sneak peek) xD Makes me laugh :P Lol! I mean, the only think she does is to reveal herself, like "hey It's me folks! come and get me"! It's priceless xD
If she wanted revenge she could have killed Robin, that would have been evil!
I don't know what was her plan exactly xD be jailed? I have the feeling they just want to get rid of her.
Makes me think of Ursula... I don't know why they decided to include her in the storyline, She disappeared as fast as she appeared.

Otherwise, I have one big question...How did marian died?! I mean, the "real one".
Was she killed by the evil queen? Did it happen in the story or was that only in the "alternate past"? I think clearly missed something xD

Yeah it seems like they have no idea what to do with Zelena. Plus now that she is in Storybroke I don't really know why she didn't use magic to escape the Evil Queen before she was jailed up.

Originally Marian was killed by the Evil Queen, but then Emma and Hook saved her. But before they could bring her back with them Zelena transported herself into the past killed Marian and then took on her appearance and went back with Emma and Hook.

May 04, 2015, 04:45PM #66 Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 04:47PM by mj fan
That's exactly what I was wondering! :P
Okaayyy.. sooo.... Robin is dating the woman who killed her wife and the mother of his son? that's noooot gonna be weird at all xD
In my mind that event only occurred in the "altered past" with Emma and Hook, I don't know how Regina could ever explain that! ... that's a tough one! xD

The season finale looks interesting with all the villains and heroes having a bit of role reversal.

I am just happy this half of the season didn't have another curse, especially after how dumb (I thought) the last one was to begin with.

SO Season 5 of Once Upon a Time comes out September 27,2015!
And they are looking for some one to play as  Merlin, King Arthur, and Guinevere. This will obviously take place at Camelot.
:storm:

Both the actors/ actreses for Robin Hood and Zelena have been upgraded to series regulars. I am happy about Robin, but as of now I am less then thrilled about Zelena.

I'm super excited for Zelena being a main. xD And I hope they'll have Morgana (Morgan le Fay)

First time I went he signed my EBG808. This time I cant think of anything creative for him to sign or anything... Any suggestion? Thanks

The Main Camelot characters have been cast!
- Liam Garrigan as Arthur
- Elliot Knight as Merlin
- Joana Metrass as Guinevere
- Andrew Jenkins as Percival
- [Returning] Sinqua Walls as Lancelot

First look at Emma as the Dark One. ( The Dark Swan )

Hope we'll get to see other fairytales aside from Arthur.. Emma looks stunning!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Emma looks great!

And I agree, I hope we get to see some other stuff besides Camelot. I do feel as though the show would be much better if they did a full season of ideas rather then two halves of separate ideas like the past two seasons.