Once Upon A Time

Started by Midnightphoenix, December 30, 2014, 10:24PM

Previous topic - Next topic
These are fan-made, and they look so awesome!

Those posters do look really cool!

I'm not a big fan of the text they used though, it seems out of place.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Love the posters!! Before I watch season 4A does Cruella smokes a lot like she does in the movie. And why didn't they use the voice actresses for Ursula the episode "Ariel" of season 3  to portray her instead of a different woman? And why didn't they use the same costume The Evil Queen use to pose as Ursula to Ariel instead of using a green costume? :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on January 06, 2015, 06:53PM
Love the posters!! Before I watch season 4A does Cruella smokes a lot like she does in the movie. And why didn't they use the voice actresses for Ursula the episode "Ariel" of season 3  to portray her instead of a different woman? And why didn't they use the same costume The Evil Queen use to pose as Ursula to Ariel instead of using a green costume? :storm:

Well they characters don't show up until the very last episode of 4A, so no word on Cruella smoking a lot yet. And I am not sure on the voice actress either. I did like the costume the Evil Queen wore, which seemed similar if not identical to the Ursula statue in the episode.

It does seem like some explaining is gonna need to happen with Ursula, since she is technically, according to the episode "Ariel", a legend and hasn't been seen for thousands of years.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on January 06, 2015, 07:50PM
Well they characters don't show up until the very last episode of 4A, so no word on Cruella smoking a lot yet. And I am not sure on the voice actress either. I did like the costume the Evil Queen wore, which seemed similar if not identical to the Ursula statue in the episode.

It does seem like some explaining is gonna need to happen with Ursula, since she is technically, according to the episode "Ariel", a legend and hasn't been seen for thousands of years.
Yeah the outfit Evil Queen wore as Ursula looks very similar to the outfit Ursula wore in The animated movie The Lottle Mermaid. :storm:

So I finished season 4A of Once Upon a Time and I loved how they brought in Cruella, Maleficent, and Ursula into the screens. So now that Rumple found Ursula in New York how would he get Maleficent from underground the library if he cannot go into storybrooke anymore? :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on January 17, 2015, 07:03PM
So I finished season 4A of Once Upon a Time and I loved how they brought in Cruella, Maleficent, and Ursula into the screens. So now that Rumple found Ursula in New York how would he get Maleficent from underground the library if he cannot go into storybrooke anymore? :storm:

Well, I am pretty sure that after the curse in season 3B that sent everyone back to the fairy-tale world it sent Maleficent along with. So she is either still in the Enchanted Forest or was also sent back to Storybroke with everyone else.

Or maybe they have another idea.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on January 17, 2015, 07:23PM
Well, I am pretty sure that after the curse in season 3B that sent everyone back to the fairy-tale world it sent Maleficent along with. So she is either still in the Enchanted Forest or was also sent back to Storybroke with everyone else.

Or maybe they have another idea.
I really can't wait but I do not understand why is Cruella in the enchanted forest... :storm:

Quote from: Lightning249539 on January 17, 2015, 07:56PM
I really can't wait but I do not understand why is Cruella in the enchanted forest... :storm:

Yeah I am a bit confused about that too. From what it seems I think the creators said they were going to give her some twists from her original appearance, and maybe give her some magic abilities. But regardless I think she would have fit much better in the real world instead.

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on January 17, 2015, 08:12PM
Yeah I am a bit confused about that too. From what it seems I think the creators said they were going to give her some twists from her original appearance, and maybe give her some magic abilities. But regardless I think she would have fit much better in the real world instead.
Yeah they are going to give us a backstory for her anyways, but I would not be surprise if Rumple and Ursula finds her in New York. But I really want Yzma in Once Upon A Time!!:storm:

February 02, 2015, 06:29PM #25 Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 06:32PM by Lightning249539
Wicked Once Upon a Time Scoop: Rebecca Mader to Return as Zelena
Something wicked (again) this way comes.

Rebecca Mader is back on set this week at ABC's Once Upon a Time, to reprise her role as Zelena AKA the Wicked Witch of the West, TVLine has learned.

PHOTOSNew Once Upon a Time Season 4B Poster Deals Three Queens

No details are available about Mader's return, except that she will appear in flashbacks at some point during the second half of Season 4.

ABC's Once Upon a Time resumes Season 4 on Sunday, March 1.

Something wicked (again) this way comes.

Rebecca Mader is back on set this week at ABC's Once Upon a Time, to reprise her role as Zelena AKA the Wicked Witch of the West, TVLine has learned.

PHOTOSNew Once Upon a Time Season 4B Poster Deals Three Queens

No details are available about Mader's return, except that she will appear in flashbacks at some point during the second half of Season 4.

ABC's Once Upon a Time resumes Season 4 on Sunday, March 1.

http://tvline.com/2015/02/02/once-upon-a-time-season-4-rebecca-mader-returns-zelena-wicked-witch/
:storm:

I just read about that earlier.

I'm hoping they make her a bit more interesting in the flashbacks. I wasn't the biggest fan of her portrayal in the show.

Time goes fast :o, looking forward to it!
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

February 19, 2015, 04:42PM #29 Last Edit: February 19, 2015, 07:14PM by Midnightphoenix
I hope it's better then Season 4A.

Some new posters: