Once Upon A Time

Started by Midnightphoenix, December 30, 2014, 10:24PM

Previous topic - Next topic
ONCE UPON A TIME COMING ON TONIGHT!!!!!
I heard Regina might be pregnant and Emma is going to be jealous a little bit when she finds out Captain Hook had a past relationship with one of the Queens of Darkness. Who could it be??? I'm thinking it was Ursula.

:storm:

The episode was amazing, really looking forward to next Sunday and Maleficent. :D

Agreed I am very hopefully for this half of the season, I am loving Cruella and Ursula as well.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

March 02, 2015, 06:23PM #33 Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 06:26PM by Lightning249539
I really cant wait for Maleficent to reappear. And oh my gosh the actress that plays Crulla De Vil plays her amazingly she just needs to smoke cigarettes just like in the animated film. And Cruella powers is pretty cool allowing her to tell animals what to do. Ursula still have some time to impress me maybe a confrontation with Ariel and Eric? And wear her black and purple costume instead? :storm:

I knew that Ursula had a past relationship with Hook but I  wonder how he braked her heart. And I feel bad for Maleficent, because she was pregnant and Snow White did not help her. And that was a mini rattle for her baby that she did not have so sad. :storm:

March 09, 2015, 02:49AM #35 Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 04:04AM by Polygone
Spoilers lightning, spooiilleers!

Now that I've seen the episode, that was by far one of the best episodes this season. That final scene broke my heart, looking forward to next week :D
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on March 09, 2015, 02:49AM

Now that I've seen the episode, that was by far one of the best episodes this season. That final scene broke my heart, looking forward to next week :D
Yeah, feeling so sad for Maleficent. I have a feeling her daughter is still around though, I can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

I also felt pretty sad for Maleficent, and I think it was a nice twist to have her be pregnant. I would love to see her child return, who ever they may be.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: White Queen on March 09, 2015, 11:32AM
Yeah, feeling so sad for Maleficent. I have a feeling her daughter is still around though, I can't wait to see how it all unfolds.
Quote from: Midnightphoenix on March 09, 2015, 03:27PM
I also felt pretty sad for Maleficent, and I think it was a nice twist to have her be pregnant. I would love to see her child return, who ever they may be.
Quote from: Polygone on March 09, 2015, 02:49AM

Sorry about the spoilers I should of put spoilers! But Snow White really screwed up she should've helped Maleficent whether she was a villain or not. I mean I would think a "hero" will help a woman that is pregnant. :storm:

Read on to see what the else the co-creators have to say about the episode:

How much will we explore Hook (Colin O'Donoghue) and Ursula's (Merrin Dungey) past?
Edward Kitsis: We're getting a whole episode. Episode 15 will explain what he did to her. It was not sexual. It is, as he said, far worse. When you think about what would be worse than having your heart broken. I would say it was having your soul crushed. You're going to see the entire flashback of what happened. You're going to see the entire origin of Ursula.

Once sneak peek: What's Hook hiding from Emma?

How does Ursula's dad fit into that? You cast Ernie Hudson as her dad.
Kitsis: Similar to what we've done with Cora, Young Cora and Emma, Young Emma, we're going to meet Ursula at about 18 or 19. As we all know, Hook is about 385 years old. It's the guyliner.

What challenges are coming up for Emma now?
Kitsis: For Emma right now, the two people she trusts the most in her life are lying to her, and she's suppressing that. So finding that out will be kind of a bummer. She's done a lot of growing over the three and a half seasons. And what happens when you find out that the person who is helping you grow might actually be as bad as the people you're trying to get away from?

David and Mary Margaret are now driven to lying and drinking. How bad is this secret?
Adam Horowitz: In many ways, it's the worst thing that either one of them have ever done. We're going to explore what that was and how it shaped who they are now.

Is this whole secret arc going to somehow tie in with the fact that they share a heart that has a dark spot on it?
Horowitz: The heart having a dark spot will absolutely be addressed, but it's not necessarily tied to the secret.

How does Mary Margaret's decision to open up to Regina (Lana Parrilla) about this secret change her guilt and shift that relationship?
Horowitz: Snow was [once] asked to keep a secret and couldn't keep her mouth shut. Can Regina keep her mouth shut? I'd say Regina is probably a stronger and better secret-keeper than Snow White. But it does create a bond between the two of them, a bond that's gone back a really long time. She was her stepmother

Once scoop: What has Robin Hood been up to?

Why did you decide to pair Belle (Emilie de Ravin) and Will Scarlet (Michael Socha)?
Kitsis: Any time you have your heart broken, you look for a way to smile again. .. They both fell in love with villains. They both hoped that these villains would be redeemed. He fell in with the Red Queen, and she changed, and he saw the woman beneath the monster, and that's the same with Belle. So they have a lot in common. What we loved about Belle in the winter finale was she was kind of like, "It's enough. It's enough lying." At some point you have to stop giving people the benefit of a doubt. You have to say, "Change or f--- off." We love that strength from Belle, and we love her moving on. It's like if you got married at 21 and now you're 32, you kind of might think, "I want to live again."
Horowitz: Belle has to be strong. One of the things that happened in that relationship with Rumple is as his lies grew and as his betrayals grew, the audience was seeing that Belle was unaware of any of this. We really wanted to build in the first half of the season her discovery and letting her act out of strength. And now, if they are to have any chance of being together, she has to be a strong person. What he has to do is ultimately probably going to prove difficult.

Will Will Scarlet be a target for Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold (Robert Carlyle)? How jealous is Rumple?
Horowitz: He's not happy.
Kitsis: Listen, the last person who took his woman was Hook, and he took his hand off and killed his wife, so I'd be worried.

How much more of Rumple will we see going forward?
Kitsis: You have a man who's lost everything, literally as we saw now. Belle has moved on. He is going to do his Rumple-est to get it all back. You're going to see full Rumple.
Horowitz: After what happens at the end of that last episode, he doesn't disappear. That activates him in a way and starts him on a new quest that he's really energized about.
Kitsis: The Queens of Darkness believe they're working with Rumple, but we all realize that you work for Rumple.

Apart from his new relationship with Belle, will we learn more about Will? Will there be flashbacks?
Horowitz: We are going to see Will in a flashback with Robin Hood (Sean Maguire). And we are going to absolutely get a little more information about him through that.

http://www.tvguide.com/news/once-upon-a-time-kristin-bauer-unforgiven/

Ahh! The episode was so cool. And omg Maleficent's "At Home/Retired" dress and hair was amazing! Can't wait for the next episode, finally we're gonna learn more about Ursula. :D
Also Cora and Zelena will be returning later on in the Season, so that's really exciting. :D :D :D :D

I agree I loved Maleficent's Storybroke outfit! And I am so excited to see August back, he is one of my favorite characters. Hopefully he sticks around.

I am also excited to finally see more Ursula action, and I knew about Zelena, but not about Cora. That is exciting!

Quote from: White Queen on March 16, 2015, 07:46AM
Ahh! The episode was so cool. And omg Maleficent's "At Home/Retired" dress and hair was amazing! Can't wait for the next episode, finally we're gonna learn more about Ursula. :D
Also Cora and Zelena will be returning later on in the Season, so that's really exciting. :D :D :D :D
I really cant wait to see more of Ursula background story with Captain Hook I wonder if Ariel might come into play.

Is Zelena and Cora going to appear in flashbacks or actually presently In Storybrooke?

Quote from: Midnightphoenix on March 16, 2015, 03:26PM
I agree I loved Maleficent's Storybroke outfit! And I am so excited to see August back, he is one of my favorite characters. Hopefully he sticks around.

I am also excited to finally see more Ursula action, and I knew about Zelena, but not about Cora. That is exciting!
I was actually talking about her other Enchanted Forest outfit, the one she wore when Regina came to her castle asking for magic lessons. But her Storybroke one is really classy and nice too. :D

Quote from: Lightning249539 on March 16, 2015, 05:24PM
I really cant wait to see more of Ursula background story with Captain Hook I wonder if Ariel might come into play.

Is Zelena and Cora going to appear in flashbacks or actually presently In Storybrooke?
I am unsure about Cora, but judging from recent photos taken while the cast was filming the final episodes of this season, I believe Zelena is somehow not dead, and will not only appear in flashbacks but might as well appear in present time, alive and somewhat well. :P (She will appear in flashbacks that's for sure, as she was wearing her signature outfit with green skin on another pic)

Quote from: White Queen on March 17, 2015, 07:48AM
I was actually talking about her other Enchanted Forest outfit, the one she wore when Regina came to her castle asking for magic lessons. But her Storybroke one is really classy and nice too. :D
I am unsure about Cora, but judging from recent photos taken while the cast was filming the final episodes of this season, I believe Zelena is somehow not dead, and will not only appear in flashbacks but might as well appear in present time, alive and somewhat well. :P (She will appear in flashbacks that's for sure, as she was wearing her signature outfit with green skin on another pic)

Oh haha, well I agree I loved that outfit too. It reminded me of her original outfit from the first season.

It would be nice to see Zelena return, her death wasn't all that great and I think that have so much more they could do with her.
Is the Cora going to be the younger version or older?