Will A-Rod be able to make it past Bonds's record?

Started by jonchang, August 16, 2007, 01:04AM

Previous topic - Next topic
If he stays healthy, I have a strong feeling he will. He's already at 504, and only 32 yrs. old, and is crushing homeruns at an astonishing rate. Alex is a natural belter, and the only reason I like the Yankees is because of him and Derek Jeter.

he will make it when he gets to 50 yrs, the reason why he won't do it is because he sucks. i think he is the Yankee that has made more errors in history. i hope he gets traded for vladimir guerrero.

Nah, I like A-Rod because of his homerun power. I took my homerun swing from him.

August 25, 2007, 11:06AM #3 Last Edit: August 25, 2007, 11:08AM by cable2099
BTW how many games were actually won by them and not by steroids? That is why I dont respect the Yankees anymore and especially Giambi. How do we know that A-Rod has never done steroids? He may not be doing them now but how do we know he has not done it in the past? Babe Ruth was a natural belter and he never did steroids. That is a man I respect.

I don't like the Yankees. I only like A-Rod and Jeter.

I bet A-Rod will have the record wiothin the next 5 or 6 seasons if he continous to have the same success. I hope he brakes it because I hate the fact that Barry Bonds has it.

Yeah, A-Rod's heaps good IMO. And he's got two Gold Gloves (even though his glovework now can be erratic), and he's got 53 on the season, last I checked. That's 517 HR. If Alex stays healthy, he might just become king of the hill.