udonegoof Spider-Man 2 Skins

Started by udonegoof, June 08, 2015, 05:40PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 08, 2015, 05:40PM Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 08:07PM by udonegoof
USM skin in progress. Download coming soon! Check out the YouTube video!

Doc Ock's arms: Larry, Harry, Moe, and Flo!

Update to the USM suit. Revamped textures. Also, here's a preview of the USM Symbiote. Check out more pics on my Blog.

June 14, 2015, 02:57AM #2 Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 03:04AM by KaineTheConqueror
How did you get rid of the shiney web and eyes?

Nice job working around the "no middle web line on the mask thing" BTW, I think I'll try it.

Basically, there's another texture for the suit for webbing. I got it in, and put my custom texture on it. It's not like those maps you normally see (No pun intended). Just take your custom suit texture, and save it as the webbing texture. Simple...

Thanks, but I can't extract it.
What is the texture address?

Ok, make a copy of your main suit texture as GK2E52_a07cc677_8

June 17, 2015, 05:06PM #6 Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 05:09PM by KaineTheConqueror
Oh my god! YOU. ARE. A. LIFE. SAVER.
Seriously though, I have been trying constantly redumping the textures for the past year and this was absolutely driving me bonkers, because of how shitty it made my custom textures look.
Truly thank you, you magnificent bastard.

P.S. Might I inquire how you found this out?

Patience of scrolling down EVERY texture I dumped. No problem, always happy to help a fellow modder.

I must have done that same thing about 20 times over. (Not kidding!)
Well, glad someone found them I intend to fully utilize it.

No problem, always happy to help. If you have any requests for mods, I'll give it a shot.

Quote from: udonegoof on June 08, 2015, 05:40PM
USM skin in progress. Download coming soon! Check out the YouTube video!

These look awesome (will there be any chance that you could make a Black Suit raimi version?)
I'm just a Unpopular SpideyFan with naggin' Habit for Camera
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/SuperiorSpyderSpideyFan
My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/superiorspyder2002

Sure

Man, I am speechless, I always imagined this game with alternate costumes or the classic costume, and you made it a reality!!! You udonegoof sir are the man, thanks for doing this, really!! Keep up the good work!
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.

Thanks man! I'm currently taking requests so if you have an idea, let me know and I'll try to make it right!

You're welcome :D

If you say so, I'd like to request a Spider-Man 2099 skin, if that's possible of course.
Click here for my releases.
And here for my workbench.