DR.BRUCE BANNER PRESENTS !!!

Started by Dr. Bruce Banner, June 16, 2015, 01:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow, your THYPOID MARY's skins are amazing! Someone creating her mod?))

all your skins are great! i hope someone make a good mod for them...at least we can still use them skins i like a lot red hood ones and i use them with nicky fury

Hey what do you know that (cough cough) secret (cough) character prediction was right.....(awaits evil laugh)
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Nice work on Typhoid Mary! Her skins look great, as I expected them to. Her mod will be that much better.

Quote from: Oddark123 on June 13, 2016, 04:40PM
Hey what do you know that (cough cough) secret (cough) character prediction was right.....(awaits evil laugh)

(:king: evil laugh) Yes, I knew you knew who it was, but thanks for not giving it away.

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on June 13, 2016, 09:36AM

Hmm... interesting question. See the latest post at The Lab for the answer....

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on June 13, 2016, 09:36AM

Thanks Mr. Lensherr ! As I see, you found the answer in the meantime .

Quote from: Julio Cabral on June 13, 2016, 09:54AM
Outstanding as always Doc!

Thanks a lot Julio ! I truly appreciate it ! I'm in a dept with the other secret character.
The meshes are in the final state, so maybe I can bring another cool character to the alliance in this week . 

Quote from: blackheart on June 13, 2016, 11:40AM
all your skins are great! i hope someone make a good mod for them...at least we can still use them skins i like a lot red hood ones and i use them with nicky fury

Thanks  Blackheart ! Now I'm almost 100% sure that "someone" will create her. 

Quote from: Oddark123 on June 13, 2016, 04:40PM

Well ... I think the whole thing about Thypoid Mary is started with your prediction. When your first mentioned her ,
it refers to my other secret project but after I heard that evil laugh ...  I intended to find out what is happening behind the scenes .  So a big thanks for the great tip Oddark ! You're somekind a "metaphysic parent" of the project  ;)

Quote from: Outsider on June 13, 2016, 06:02PM
Nice work on Typhoid Mary! Her skins look great, as I expected them to. Her mod will be that much better.

Thank's for the kindly words Mr. Outsider ! Hope these skins will inspire you as your evil laugh did with me   :D
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

As you already know my current project is Baron Zemo. It's a really big challenge to create his costumes.
His mask with its thiny stripes and the fur on his suit will be the most difficult parts to make ( not to mention his Citizen V costume ), but thanks to Julio Cabral I already recived a really good 3D model of Zemo, which will be a perfect base for this work.Beside this, I owe you with a lot of promised and abandoned DC projects. And it is the time when I redeem a little part.
Now, I bring you a deadly monster, a pre-historic kryptonian who best known as Superman murderer.
So boys & girls here is the ultimate killing machine a.k.a DOOMSDAY !!!
( for download visit the first page )
And last but not least here is a little surprise :

ULTRON WARRIOR

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qz54dx4l7731b1w/Ultron_Warrior.igb

Stay tuned ...  ;)

July 16, 2016, 11:34PM #112 Last Edit: July 16, 2016, 11:47PM by haz9900
wow..that Ultron Warrior's skin is really cool.. and Doomsday's skin is amazing..  anyone planning to make Doomsday mod?

Ultron warrior looks great! I'm not really sure how to add it in though. I looked in npcstat and it seems like Ultron Warrior is skin 11101 but that didn't work.

Amazing job with Doomsday and Ultron Warrior! I really like them ;)

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on July 17, 2016, 09:32AM
I Think its 9201 but look again.

Quote from: haz9900 on July 16, 2016, 11:34PM
wow..that Ultron Warrior's skin is really cool.. and Doomsday's skin is amazing..  anyone planning to make Doomsday mod?

Thanks haz9900 I'm glad you like these !
About the Doomsday mod ,sorry but as I know there is no plan in the forum to create his full mod yet.
But it would be really cool if someone make it one day.

Quote from: superaceman34 on July 17, 2016, 08:27AM
Ultron warrior looks great! I'm not really sure how to add it in though. I looked in npcstat and it seems like Ultron Warrior is skin 11101 but that didn't work.
Thank You superaceman34 ! The number of the ultron warrior is 9201.
But I see you already found the right direction.

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on July 17, 2016, 09:32AM

Thanks a lot Mr.Lensherr !  ;)
After I finish the rest of my current projects I want to create more npc skins.

August 10, 2016, 02:47PM #118 Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 11:59PM by Dr. Bruce Banner
I know everybody thinking hard to figure out how the heck we will able to mod both of the remastered versions of M.U.A .
But now it's time to a little break. The character I release now maybe one of the most expected antagonist from the Marvel Universe.
So the long and short of it, Baron Helmut Zemo is here to take up his rightful place in the alliance !!! 
  :laola:

For download visit the first page.

All Hail Zemo!

And the one who made it all possible, the great Dr. Bruce Banner!
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way