DR.BRUCE BANNER PRESENTS !!!

Started by Dr. Bruce Banner, June 16, 2015, 01:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wow those Ant-Man skins are amazing. If I could still play the damn game I'd be trying them all out but Windows 10 has completely killed it for me :(

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on December 05, 2015, 11:25PM
Looks awesome as always! :)

Thanks Mr.Lensherr ! I realy appreciate it. And it's sure that more, less well known marvel character will follow Puck.
I already started one ...  ;)

Quote from: superaceman34 on December 07, 2015, 02:15PM
Wow those Ant-Man skins are amazing. If I could still play the damn game I'd be trying them all out but Windows 10 has completely killed it for me :(

Thanks Man ! Hope you find a way to try the Scott Lang skins.

" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Nice to see Lang and Puck get some skins. And very interested to see who may follow as you hinted.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Oddark123 on December 09, 2015, 04:12PM
Nice to see Lang and Puck get some skins. And very interested to see who may follow as you hinted.

Thanks Oddark123 ! I try to arrange the requests here with my own conceptions. Actually, I can uncover now ,that the next character is not in the request section  ;)

Thanks a lot, l´m using your antman skins and they look awesome.

Quote from: spider axiom on December 11, 2015, 03:31PM
Thanks a lot, l´m using your antman skins and they look awesome.

I'm glad you liked  ;)

Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on December 11, 2015, 05:08AM
Thanks Oddark123 ! I try to arrange the requests here with my own conceptions. Actually, I can uncover now ,that the next character is not in the request section  ;)

Do you mean like on the top section, or like the whole giant request list? If it's the latter, that's going to be funny if someone is that overlooked haha.
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Oddark123 on December 14, 2015, 03:34AM
Do you mean like on the top section, or like the whole giant request list? If it's the latter, that's going to be funny if someone is that overlooked haha.

I meant , I can't found this mysterious character in the whole request list ;) I wrote the name of the character into the
search rubric and no matches,  which is realy strange I think. If I got it right there is no requests and no mention about this character in the forum at all :wtflol: So if somebody want to verify my statement , after I release this secret creature, he/she/it have to pull his/her/it socks up  :laugh:

Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on December 14, 2015, 08:39AM

I meant , I can't found this mysterious character in the whole request list ;) I wrote the name of the character into the
search rubric and no matches,  which is realy strange I think. If I got it right there is no requests and no mention about this character in the forum at all :wtflol: So if somebody want to verify my statement , after I release this secret creature, he/she/it have to pull his/her/it socks up  :laugh:

I am very intrigued to see who this character turns out to be now.

Bruce, can you rip models DCUO game? I need some models for Black Canary.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on December 14, 2015, 04:10PM
Bruce, can you rip models DCUO game? I need some models for Black Canary.

Sorry Anderson ! But I can't rip models, this process is not realy clear for me . I use mostly free models around from the web and convert these to obj format.

Happy New Year to Everybody !!!

I just finished my second secret Marvel character. So if you don't strike out yet who is it , it's is time for truth now.
So make yourself at home ... drumbeat ... and ...
Boys and girls , ladies and gentlemen  here is  the mysterious , the unrepeatable the one & only : ORB !!!

:jumping:

For download visit the first page.

You were right! A cool character that hadn't been requested.

January 08, 2016, 03:42AM #89 Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 03:45AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
And I have a few similar ideas in my brain factory  ;)