DR.BRUCE BANNER PRESENTS !!!

Started by Dr. Bruce Banner, June 16, 2015, 01:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on January 08, 2016, 03:42AM
And I have a few similar ideas in my brain factory  ;)

And I say that's wonderful. The "Ultimate Alliance" should of course open it's doors to some of Marvel's lesser-known oddities.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

And probably some heroes from the golden and the silver ages of Marvel Comics.
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

February 24, 2016, 04:23PM #92 Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 04:28PM by Dr. Bruce Banner
So the time has come to release my fourth marvel character.
And it means that the Jack of Hearts just arrived to the alliance . 
If you want to download just visit the first page .
Oh and I almost forget that I uploaded some Green Arrow skins . It was a nightmare to found the right positions of the arrows and its still not perfect but it isnt realy unsettling .

Enjoy ...   ;)

Your work is remarkable Doc!
Maybe you want to consider give longer legs and shorter arms to your skins, I do that because the original MUA skins have that kind of proportion. Just a matter of taste, not a complain or anything.

Green Arrow baby! Oh hells yeah, loving the models. Thanks Doc.

February 25, 2016, 08:58AM #95 Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 09:01AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
Quote from: Julio Cabral on February 24, 2016, 04:28PM
Your work is remarkable Doc!
Maybe you want to consider give longer legs and shorter arms to your skins, I do that because the original MUA skins have that kind of proportion. Just a matter of taste, not a complain or anything.

Thank's Julio ! I will try your tip , and I understand why you wrote it. My skins looks a bit stubby beside the original skins. 

Quote from: ndp on February 24, 2016, 07:34PM
Green Arrow baby! Oh hells yeah, loving the models. Thanks Doc.

Your welcome ndp ! And a good news : I decided to make the rest of the Red Hood skins with Black Widow skinsegments.

Oh hell yes!! That sounds fantastic. Already tried three Arrow skins they are awesome. The DCUO are easily my favorites when those are converted. Thank you and others who still grab from that great game. Thank you again.

It is to make a mod green arrow and dr.destiny DC ?
Star Andy :))

Quote from: StarAndy on February 26, 2016, 12:15PM
It is to make a mod green arrow and dr.destiny DC ?

I do not know how to create a full mod yet,
but there is a great Green Arrow mod already by thetommyboy2002 .
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,6755.0.html

I love your skins and especially happy that you made such a great CW Arrow skin! Finally got my game working again so I'm trying them all out. Have you ever thought about making a CW Flash as well? I love those shows and the Marvel ones too. Anyway thanks for the amazing work :D

March 11, 2016, 04:06PM #101 Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 05:13AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
Quote from: superaceman34 on March 11, 2016, 11:29AM
I love your skins and especially happy that you made such a great CW Arrow skin! Finally got my game working again so I'm trying them all out. Have you ever thought about making a CW Flash as well? I love those shows and the Marvel ones too. Anyway thanks for the amazing work :D
GLad to hear you can tried my work and you liked it .And about the Flash , well ... maybe one day, time will show...

Breaknig News !!!

I just finished the first two skins of my recent secret project.I tested this two and I can't resist to share.
So a very warm welcome to Robert "Buzz" Baxter aka
Mad Dog !!!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

I'm realy proud for this two little badmash.Hope that everybody will like these.
Visit the first page for download , and a tip : try it on Sabretooth  ;)

And what do you know. Awesome skins of another Marvel low level character. I really enjoy seeing who you come up with next.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Oddark123 on March 11, 2016, 05:18PM
And what do you know. Awesome skins of another Marvel low level character. I really enjoy seeing who you come up with next.

Thanks Oddark ! I really appreciate it  ;)
I already know the next two I will create.
So stay tuned because more marvel skins will come .

So I think you all remember to the little poll which was in The Outsider's Lab not so long ago.
Unfortunately my secret character did not get ready to take the challenge against the most feared and powerful crime lord in the Marvel Universe .
But now it is the time when THYPOID MARY  is join to the alliance !
:laola:
And I think there is a little chance that we will see this crazy mutant chick as a full mod in the nearly future ...
For download visit the first page  ;)