DR.BRUCE BANNER PRESENTS !!!

Started by Dr. Bruce Banner, June 16, 2015, 01:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow...good job ;)
Marvel Skins Here

DC Skins And Others Here

July 01, 2015, 01:59AM #16 Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 02:55AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

July 23, 2015, 11:55AM #17 Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 12:54PM by Dr. Bruce Banner
So after a lot of trial and error I beg to present my first version of Jason Todd aka the Red Hood.
Enormous thanks to andersonbrazil to being patient and help every time when I got trouble with it.
You can download it from the opener page. Hope you enjoy  ;)

Yes yes yes can't wait till I can play with Red Hood. Did you go with skin sigments?

July 24, 2015, 01:40AM #20 Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 02:13AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
Quote from: ndp on July 23, 2015, 02:51PM
Yes yes yes can't wait till I can play with Red Hood. Did you go with skin sigments?

Sorry ndp this time I thrown out the skinsegments because I need a little bit more experience to make them.
Propably I overcomplicate this model, you know I used 3 different mesh to refit this one.And I found that skinsegments isn't realy necessary in this case because there are mods & models in MUA including boltons.
Anyway maybe in the near future I will update it with skinsegments. Time will show ... ;)

Just uploaded the new skins that made for the Red Hood .
Enjoy & stay tuned because maybe something more is happening in the backstage ;)

Awesome skins! I think, that something obviously happening :)

September 20, 2015, 07:52AM #23 Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 03:20PM by Dr. Bruce Banner
Just uploaded the latest Red Hood skins I finished. Well as I wrote I had to change the New 52 skin because of the cape. I tried a lot of time to find the right dispensing of the weights but after a few weeks I had enough. So I made a totaly new version of the New 52 Red Hood skin, that you never seen before. Based on the original New 52 costume but replenished & transform with my fantasy. Hope you like ... ;)

September 20, 2015, 03:21PM #24 Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 03:26PM by Dr. Bruce Banner
And just finished the first skins of two evil-doer from the DC universe. So if you want to kick Dr. Dooms botty as Scarecrow or Killer Croc check out the first page  ;)

Your skins look amazing!!! Congratulations!

About to download all 4 new skins thanks for the hard work and they all look great!

Quote from: Owl City on September 20, 2015, 05:56PM
Your skins look amazing!!! Congratulations!

Thanks Owl City ! I'am glad you like it  ;)

Quote from: ndp on September 20, 2015, 07:45PM
About to download all 4 new skins thanks for the hard work and they all look great!

Also thanks to you ndp ! It is nice to hear ;) And stay tune because more DC skins will appear .
Maybe sooner,rather than later ...

September 30, 2015, 12:53PM #29 Last Edit: September 30, 2015, 03:16PM by Dr. Bruce Banner
Quote from: Scarlat on September 21, 2015, 06:23AM
Nice! :D

Thanks Scarlat :D

Scarecrow DCU &  Killer Croc Arkham skin are done  :done:  ( find it on the previous page of the topic ) ;)
Other gruesome pans are coming soon ...