DR.BRUCE BANNER PRESENTS !!!

Started by Dr. Bruce Banner, June 16, 2015, 01:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
looking good both model look scary. Looks like we get a early trick or treat surprise. Thanks

Scarecrow looks amazing! He was borned to cause fear :)

October 01, 2015, 05:15AM #32 Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 05:12AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
Quote from: ndp on September 30, 2015, 09:28PM
looking good both model look scary. Looks like we get a early trick or treat surprise. Thanks

At your service  ;)

I wanted to finish these two at the earliest possible moment because I will have a lot of work with the rest of the Scarecrow & Croc skins . I will change the Scarecrow movie skin similar like in Batman Begins as far as possible.
But for this I have to learn how to model low poly things in 3DSMAX. So that's the reason... 

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on October 01, 2015, 05:13AM
Scarecrow looks amazing! He was borned to cause fear :)

Thanks Mr.Lensherr  ;) I agree Dr. Crane is borned to frightening
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Congratulations, Bruce! Your scarecrow skins were well made. In the game the appearance is very good. I realized that the scarecrow arkham has a sharper light on the right side of the body. You used some lighting effect? Or just rotated the model in the 3ds max? I ask this because some models that I converted in the past are not well adapted in the AL feature, and I still not have sure of what is the real reason. Fortunately their skins are much better. Thanks for all works!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on October 01, 2015, 10:27AM
Congratulations, Bruce! Your scarecrow skins were well made. In the game the appearance is very good. I realized that the scarecrow arkham has a sharper light on the right side of the body. You used some lighting effect? Or just rotated the model in the 3ds max? I ask this because some models that I converted in the past are not well adapted in the AL feature, and I still not have sure of what is the real reason. Fortunately their skins are much better. Thanks for all works!

Thanks Anderson ! I noticed this strange light too.But dont realy know what caused this.I dont used any lighting effect ( temporariliy I started testing how to add bump map to the model ) Maybe it's because I used a xnlara mesh which I exported to an obj file. Its not sure but I think that when I exported the scene from Xnalara I exported some built in lightnigs from the scene.

Hi folks ! I converted some extra skins for Outsiders great Catwoman mod , it was not on my plan but I found some realy god models so I cannot resist to made these. If you want to download just visit the first page you find a bonus mannequin for her too  ;)

Man, amazing skins! Great job!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Hey, Catwoman looks awesome! Good job :)

Quote from: Canino on October 11, 2015, 06:37PM
Man, amazing skins! Great job!

Thanks Canino ! I appreciate it !  ;)

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on October 12, 2015, 12:33AM
Hey, Catwoman looks awesome! Good job :)

Thanks buddy ! Hope you have enough time to move on with your projects  ;)

October 14, 2015, 03:25AM #40 Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 04:36AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
Quote from: Owl City on October 13, 2015, 05:33AM
Amazing new catwoman skins!

Thank you Owl City! And congratulations on your works ! ;) Your textures are realy impressive.
Do you use bump or normal maps for it ? If the answer is yes, I got a question for you.When I try exporting bump or normal map with the mesh in 3DSMAX, I always get the same error message which says that the map is not in the right format to export. It says that the normal map should be 8 bit & grayscale. I changed this dimensions of the texture and recived that the map is in unusable format and 3SMAX can't read it . So any idea how can I use normal or bump map in Max ?

try 24bit

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

October 23, 2015, 09:19AM #42 Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 09:51AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
Had some freetime so decided to get acquainted with the skinsegment procedure.The results are quite good.
Converted some DEATHSTROKE skins which are come with the next skinsegments : pistol_segment ; sword_R_hand_segment ; swordALT_R_hand_segment. Hope you like it ! Find on the opener page & stay tuned because more DC sknis are coming. ;) Well maybe not only DC skins... who knows ???

Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on October 23, 2015, 09:19AM
Had some freetime so decided to get acquainted with the skinsegment procedure.The results are quite good.
Converted some DEATHSTROKE skins which are come with the next skinsegments : pistol_segment ; sword_R_hand_segment ; swordALT_R_hand_segment. Hope you like it ! Find on the opener page & stay tuned because more DC sknis are coming. ;) Well maybe not only DC skins... who knows ???

Do you know where I can find an actual working mod of Deathstroke rather than just a skin? I'm planning on using your skins on a Deathstroke mod, if I can find one.

Saw Deathstroke and started flipping out. Thank you so much! Can't wait to get off work this is gonna be awesome. Again keep up the great work love all the DC.