DR.BRUCE BANNER PRESENTS !!!

Started by Dr. Bruce Banner, June 16, 2015, 01:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Amazing!
Canino passed away in April 2022. He will be dearly missed by the community

Amazing work yet again. What are the chances of seeing some Green Arrow skins?
XML1: :wolverine: :storm: :colossus: :rogue:
XML2: :wolverine: :rogue: :juggernaut: :scarletw:
MUA:  :capamer: :scarletw: :punisher_logo: :daredevil:

Awesome!!

I think it's great that you're doing DC skins.

Keep up the good work!

^^view MelloMods' Mods^^

I'm really surprised how fast you improve your skills in skinning! Amazing job with Deathstroke!!

Wow, incredible job ) Very like your deathstroke skins, one of the best Batman foe , i think someone create him in one day/ Good luck on your next skins)))

October 25, 2015, 12:19PM #50 Last Edit: October 27, 2015, 01:47AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
Huh... I don't even thought when I rigged these models that Deathstroke is gonna be loved by all . ;) So there is a lot of feedback and a few questions and I think it is good form to thank & answer one by one :

Quote from: Deadpool_69 on October 23, 2015, 11:36AM
Do you know where I can find an actual working mod of Deathstroke rather than just a skin? I'm planning on using your skins on a Deathstroke mod, if I can find one.
Of course I know ! The Deathstroke skins are totaly playable on Ronin .

Quote from: ndp on October 23, 2015, 12:22PM
Saw Deathstroke and started flipping out. Thank you so much! Can't wait to get off work this is gonna be awesome. Again keep up the great work love all the DC.

Thank you so much ndp ! And now there is a chance to update the Red Hood models with skinsegments ;)

Quote from: Canino on October 23, 2015, 06:12PM
Amazing!

Thanks Canino !

Quote from: sinisterstoneage on October 23, 2015, 09:35PM
Amazing work yet again. What are the chances of seeing some Green Arrow skins?

Thanks for your kindly words sinisterstoneage ! And about the Green Arrow skins.
Well it is almost 100% sure that I made a few one in the nearly future  ;)

Quote from: MelloMods on October 24, 2015, 05:35AM
Awesome!!

I think it's great that you're doing DC skins.

Keep up the good work!

Thank you MelloMods ! Try to make as much I can  ;)

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on October 24, 2015, 12:24PM
I'm really surprised how fast you improve your skills in skinning! Amazing job with Deathstroke!!

Thanks a lot Mr. Lensherr ! But its not only mine meed . There are a lot of people on this site who wrote realy usable tutorials ( like andersonbrasils skinsegment tut for example ) without these crutches I cant even make a step in skinning. But its true that this kind of knowledge is stay in my head easier  ;)

Quote from: ctepan 89 on October 24, 2015, 03:45PM
Wow, incredible job ) Very like your deathstroke skins, one of the best Batman foe , i think someone create him in one day/ Good luck on your next skins)))

Thanks ctepan 89 ! Hope you got right , and someone make it  ( & hope that make the others too )  ;D

Once again thanks all of you guys ! Good to see that my works are in good hands.
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on October 25, 2015, 12:19PM
Huh... I don't even thought when I rigged these models that Deathstroke is gonna be loved by all . ;) So there is a lot of feedback and a few questions and I think it is good form to thank & answer one by one :

Quote from: Deadpool_69 on October 23, 2015, 11:36AM
Do you know where I can find an actual working mod of Deathstroke rather than just a skin? I'm planning on using your skins on a Deathstroke mod, if I can find one.

I understand your answer, but there are two things wrong with that method.

1) Ronan doesn't use guns. And we all know guns are a huge part of Deathstroke's fighting style and his title as a mercenary.

2) Ronan is a woman. I can't play with the Deathstroke skin properly hearing that Deathstroke sounds like a woman.

Quote from: Deadpool_69 on October 26, 2015, 01:08PM

I understand your answer, but there are two things wrong with that method.

1) Ronan doesn't use guns. And we all know guns are a huge part of Deathstroke's fighting style and his title as a mercenary.

2) Ronan is a woman. I can't play with the Deathstroke skin properly hearing that Deathstroke sounds like a woman.

Well ... maybe my method wasn't right it is your aspect,but that's just a matter of opinion.
And propably I know it wrong but I think Ronan is a male from planet Hala, the capital of the Kree Empire ...

I use the Deathstroke skins on Crossbones  already has his voice and similar fighting style with guns  just not much sword action  but all an all not a bad combo

Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on October 26, 2015, 02:39PM
Well ... maybe my method wasn't right it is your aspect,but that's just a matter of opinion.
And propably I know it wrong but I think Ronan is a male from planet Hala, the capital of the Kree Empire ...

I think I just figured out the source of the confusion: Deadpool_69 was probably talking about Ronin (Maya Lopez), not Ronan the Accuser.

Quote from: Strongman91 on October 26, 2015, 04:04PM
I use the Deathstroke skins on Crossbones  already has his voice and similar fighting style with guns  just not much sword action  but all an all not a bad combo

Thanks for the feedback Strongman91 ! I don't have the Crossbone mod yet but I will purchase & try it soon...

Quote from: Owl City on October 27, 2015, 09:18AM
Amazing deathstroke skins!!!

Thank you Owl City , I'm glad to hear it !

Quote from: cyberhawk777 on October 28, 2015, 06:44AM
I think I just figured out the source of the confusion: Deadpool_69 was probably talking about Ronin (Maya Lopez), not Ronan the Accuser.

Well ... I think there is no confusion  :P  But anyway thanks for tried to help . ;)

So tonight is dedicated to the All Hallows.
And on this occasion , I bring you two of the most scariest creatures from the DC universe   :ohnoes:
( visit the 1. page ... )

November 03, 2015, 09:18AM #59 Last Edit: November 03, 2015, 09:20AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
Quote from: ndp on October 31, 2015, 07:02PM
Thanks for the treats.

Thanks ndp ! I'm realy delighted that you appreciate my works  ;)

Broadcast message !!!

As I wrote with a few lines higher, I want to update the Red Hood skins with skinsegments.But for this I realy need your advices. So I have a question to all of you. Which gunfighter should I use for this? I mean which character skinsegments codes should I have to use ? Any tips and requests are welcome.

;)