DR.BRUCE BANNER PRESENTS !!!

Started by Dr. Bruce Banner, June 16, 2015, 01:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Im not sure but I think only Deadpool, Blade, and Winter Solder have gun skin segments. Fury and Bishops powerstyle use guns. I would love to see a sniper skin segments on his back and right arm since he used a sniper rifle in Under the Red Hood movie. Was wondering  can Deathstrokes Arkham skins hide the sword on the back and do you have any more Injustice or DC universe skins planned?

November 04, 2015, 08:28AM #61 Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 05:18AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
Quote from: ndp on November 03, 2015, 06:58PM
Im not sure but I think only Deadpool, Blade, and Winter Solder have gun skin segments. Fury and Bishops powerstyle use guns. I would love to see a sniper skin segments on his back and right arm since he used a sniper rifle in Under the Red Hood movie. Was wondering  can Deathstrokes Arkham skins hide the sword on the back and do you have any more Injustice or DC universe skins planned?

Thanks ndp ! I will check these models and will see what can I do.I think the sniper skinsegment is solvable. The sword on Deathstrokes back is my fault because I don't made it to skinsegment , it is only a part of the mesh. And yes I want to make more Injustice & DC universe skins. I already learned some realy usefull tricks in 3DSMAX so now, I can transform high-poly models to low-poly. And with this little  trickery, now I can bring you the Red Hood models from the latest Batman:Arkham Knight game. You can follow how my current projects are stands here :  http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,9543.0.html  But I think you already know it   ;)
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

November 07, 2015, 10:21AM #62 Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 10:23AM by andersonbrazil
Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on November 03, 2015, 09:18AM

Thanks ndp ! I'm realy delighted that you appreciate my works  ;)

Broadcast message !!!

As I wrote with a few lines higher, I want to update the Red Hood skins with skinsegments.But for this I realy need your advices. So I have a question to all of you. Which gunfighter should I use for this? I mean which character skinsegments codes should I have to use ? Any tips and requests are welcome.

;)

I like the way Deadpool wields your weapons, but the blade is also good. It would be great if you could mix them, however, as it is still a mystery to me, these types of modifications, I always I expect the mod to be launched, to check the skinsegments codes that are used.

November 09, 2015, 03:25AM #63 Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 06:37AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
Quote from: ndp on November 03, 2015, 06:58PM

I checked the models you wrote. I found that Deadpool & Blade has sword and gun segments.
Winter Soldier , Fury and Bishop only use one gun segment. So I realy don't know which models will be the right choice. And there is a little problem with the sniper. Because  the only model who have this is Black Widow.

Quote from: andersonbrazil on November 07, 2015, 10:21AM
I like the way Deadpool wields your weapons, but the blade is also good. It would be great if you could mix them, however, as it is still a mystery to me, these types of modifications, I always I expect the mod to be launched, to check the skinsegments codes that are used.

Thanks for the feedback Anderson ! And thanks for your sknisegment tutorial.;) So there is a way to give mixed sknisegments to the model from different characters ??? I can't imagine how it's possible . Is there any example among the game characters or the mods ?

November 09, 2015, 02:03PM #64 Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 05:59AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
  BREAKING NEWS !

I got a little surprise to all of you ! I started to work on these models for a while... but now I'm gladly present the Antman movie skins  :laola: My first Marvel skins ( well... not the first but it's undercover ) Find it on the first page...

Enjoy  ;) .

Wowww!!!! Great News!!! These are skins really expected!!! Thanks for your work!!!

He looks awesome can't wait to try him out on giant man mod. Are those contest of champions models

Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on November 09, 2015, 03:25AM

Thanks for the feedback Anderson ! And thanks for your sknisegment tuorial.;) So there is a way to give mixed sknisegments to the model from different characters ??? I can't imagine how it's possible . Is there any example among the game characters or the mods ?

Banner, to be honest, I have not seen any mod that has skinsegments codes of two or more characters. The mod of the Outsider, Winter Soldier, is designed to use skinsegments shield of Captain America, archery's Hawkeye, but the codes are different, and I still do not know why they do not work for me.

I still have the original Black Widow model that used boltons. They moved here to skin segments on the OC pack she may give you a good place to look. Let me know if you need the old models.

November 11, 2015, 06:30AM #69 Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 09:11AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
Quote from: Rodrigo79 on November 09, 2015, 02:21PM
Wowww!!!! Great News!!! These are skins really expected!!! Thanks for your work!!!

Thanks Man ! I was one of the people who made request for these skins. But I don't knew that I will be the person who create these one time . Hope you like it  ;)

Quote from: ndp on November 10, 2015, 01:29PM
He looks awesome can't wait to try him out on giant man mod. Are those contest of champions models

Thanks ndp ! These models are from the game : Marvel Future Fight . I tested it on the Hank Pym it's fun  ;)

Quote from: andersonbrazil on November 10, 2015, 02:14PM
Banner, to be honest, I have not seen any mod that has skinsegments codes of two or more characters. The mod of the Outsider, Winter Soldier, is designed to use skinsegments shield of Captain America, archery's Hawkeye, but the codes are different, and I still do not know why they do not work for me.

Thanks anderson ! I will check Winter Soldier herostat's roundly , maybe I missed something because when I watched it last time , I found that he use only a "simple" gun_segment .

Quote from: ndp on November 10, 2015, 07:01PM
I still have the original Black Widow model that used boltons. They moved here to skin segments on the OC pack she may give you a good place to look. Let me know if you need the old models.

Once again thanks trying to help ndp ! ;) I do not decide it yet, but it seems I have chosse between Nick Fury & Black Widow .

Quote from: Scarlat on November 17, 2015, 10:32AM
Ant-Man looks really cool!

Thanks Scarlat ! ;)

I continued my adventure with Scott Lang and created two new skins for him.Made a little fine tunning with the movie skins. Edited  their textures and changed the weightings a bit. So now their looks cooler and moves smoother than before. ;)  If you want to download just visit the first page.

November 21, 2015, 04:08AM #72 Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 11:03AM by Erik Lensherr
Amazing Scott Lang skins! You do this better and better! Keep it up :)

Quote from: Erik Lensherr on November 21, 2015, 04:08AM
Amazing Scott Lang skins! You do this better and better! Keep it up :)

Thanks my friend ! I will trie to keep this way  ;)

:santa1: Santa is arrived a little bit earlier in this year to the site. :santa1:

And it's the perfect event to reveal my secret Marvel character.
So Ladies & Gentlemen let me introduce you the bouncing and dwarfish dynamo of Alpha Flight, Mr. Eugene Milton Judd a.k.a Puck !!!
I created five skins for this little guy who recently joined to Storm & Pchylocke and became a member of the Uncanny X-Force .
I tried to made him as small as it possible so he looks realy dwarfish.
Hope you enjoy !!!
And dont forget : small rain lays great dust .

( for download visit the first page )

;)