DR.BRUCE BANNER PRESENTS !!!

Started by Dr. Bruce Banner, June 16, 2015, 01:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 11, 2016, 12:02AM #120 Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 12:23AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
Quote from: Oddark123 on August 10, 2016, 06:43PM
All Hail Zemo!

And the one who made it all possible, the great Dr. Bruce Banner!

Thanks Oddark123  ;D ;D ;D
" The day you stop racing,
is the day you win the race "

Wow, Baron Zemo looks perfect! Amazing job as always ;)

August 11, 2016, 12:26AM #122 Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 12:32AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
Quote from: Erik Lensherr on August 11, 2016, 12:15AM
Wow, Baron Zemo looks perfect! Amazing job as always ;)

Thank You Mr.Lensherr ! Its good to see that you guys appreciate my works . ;)

August 11, 2016, 05:38PM #123 Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 07:51PM by vorheez28
sir! would you be interested to make/convert Dr. Fate Skins? :)

Quote from: vorheez28 on August 11, 2016, 05:38PM
sir! would you be interested to make/convert Dr. Fate Skins? :)
Well I can't say I'm not interested in , but I have a lot of work to do already.
But who knows ??? Maybe one day I will create some Dr. Fate skins ...

Dr.Fate would be a great addition to the game if he ever makes the cut

August 24, 2016, 01:48AM #127 Last Edit: August 24, 2016, 02:08AM by Dr. Bruce Banner
Thanks Scarlat ! I glad you like these .
But wait and see till I release the next ones  ;)

I hope everybody ok in this madness which dashing around us ...
So let me bring you a little cheerfulness..
Boys & Girls ( and others ) please welcome Paul Nobert Ebersol !!!
One of the founding member of the Thunderbolts.
Maybe he will be more familiar to you if I say the name FIXER   :rockon:
For download visit the first page & scroll down a wee-bit

Fixer looks ready to go. Nice to see you covered his years of appearances well. Was actually reading one of my Thunderbolts trades a few hours ago. Very happy you included the robot Techno skin.

Now all we'll need is a little evil laugh from Outsider to fix those skins to a mod, and we'll have another Thunderbolt ready.

Keep up the good work!
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quote from: Oddark123 on September 13, 2016, 10:28PM
Now all we'll need is a little evil laugh from Outsider to fix those skins to a mod, and we'll have another Thunderbolt ready.

:king: (evil laugh) - Oh yes, he's coming...

Impressive, Dr. Banner! I am amazed with your models and I'm puzzled why is still a mystery to me the source from where you rip them. They are exceptional as far as the MH models. Fixer, like all others who do not yet have mod itself are worthy of it. Congratulations!

Quote from: Oddark123 on September 13, 2016, 10:28PM
Fixer looks ready to go. Nice to see you covered his years of appearances well. Was actually reading one of my Thunderbolts trades a few hours ago. Very happy you included the robot Techno skin.

Keep up the good work!

Thanks Oddark !I'm really glad you like these .
But to be honest it's not only my merit.Mr Outsider always give a hand to me when I starting a project like this.
He usually make a little investigation around the web and send me pictures about his conceptions of the character.
This time it also happened .
And I'm sure his evil lough will not delay too long ...

Quote from: Outsider on September 14, 2016, 05:23AM
:king: (evil laugh) - Oh yes, he's coming...

Oh... here it is  ;D

Quote from: andersonbrazil on September 14, 2016, 05:29AM
Impressive, Dr. Banner! I am amazed with your models and I'm puzzled why is still a mystery to me the source from where you rip them. They are exceptional as far as the MH models. Fixer, like all others who do not yet have mod itself are worthy of it. Congratulations!

Thanks for the kindly words Anderson !
So I share a little secret with you ... I do not ripp this models. I usually working with extant ones.
Most of my skins are builded from Contest Of Champions models with a bunch of reconstruction & supplement.
Take , for example, the Thunderbolts skin of the Fixer.In this case I used four different mesh to build this one.
I used Elcetro & Superior Iron-Man models from C.O.C for his legs and his body. And beside these two I used a Sinestro model from DCUO for his head and a robot model ( which one I detached to very little elements ) for his armor. It usually take a lot of time till I find the right meshes to my conceptions.
The other part of my method is the retexturing. Sometimes I just simply repaint the extant diffuse maps.
But when I'm use to much meshes and little elements,I prefer to create a new UVW map to the model and start to paint from the base.With this process I can decrease the size of the texture .
So there is no secret anymore , and once again thanks for your compliment  ;)

September 14, 2016, 01:08PM #133 Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 01:12PM by andersonbrazil
Quote from: Dr. Bruce Banner on September 14, 2016, 06:38AM
Thanks for the kindly words Anderson !
So I share a little secret with you ... I do not ripp this models. I usually working with extant ones.
Most of my skins are builded from Contest Of Champions models with a bunch of reconstruction & supplement.
Take , for example, the Thunderbolts skin of the Fixer.In this case I used four different mesh to build this one.
I used Elcetro & Superior Iron-Man models from C.O.C for his legs and his body. And beside these two I used a Sinestro model from DCUO for his head and a robot model ( which one I detached to very little elements ) for his armor. It usually take a lot of time till I find the right meshes to my conceptions.
The other part of my method is the retexturing. Sometimes I just simply repaint the extant diffuse maps.
But when I'm use to much meshes and little elements,I prefer to create a new UVW map to the model and start to paint from the base.With this process I can decrease the size of the texture .
So there is no secret anymore , and once again thanks for your compliment  ;)

Dr. Banner! After this revelation I not have more words to speak, only gawk! The result of their work is more than fantastic!

Quote from: andersonbrazil on September 14, 2016, 01:08PM
Dr. Banner! After this revelation I not have more words to speak, only gawk! The result of their work is more than fantastic!                         

Thanks for the honorable mention Anderson, I greatly appreciate it ;D