Storm Booster (released 08-24)

Started by matt710, August 17, 2007, 10:00AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 17, 2007, 10:00AM Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 07:36AM by BaconWizard17
As of now I merged wind and lightning mastery to form Weather Mastery.  The extra slot is used by Flash Freeze, which freezes her opponent and slows surrounding enemies. (kind of like ice man's cold crush with a prettier charge and different sounds.

The tribal skin didn't work because of Wanda's Boots.  Oh well....  The booster is finished and is found here:

Storm_Booster.zip:
Admin note: Link has disappeared

This changes Lightning and Wind Mastery to Weather Mastery and Flash Freeze.  (with new icons for both moves)

Like Jean's booster I am giving you the option of choosing 9 skins from 10.
01 - Astonishing [PS2 MUA version]
02 - AOA
03 - Ultimate (Crazy hair)
04 - Ultimate (Ponytail)
05 - Retro (Mohawk) [PS2 MUA version]
06 - Classic (Jim Lee) [PS2 MUA version]
07 - Ultimate (Long Hair) [PS2 MUA version]
21 - Original
22 - Civillian (Hood)
23 - Xtreme

The herostat I supply doesn't include 07, but if you want it just replace any one with it.

I made a new 3d hud from Jean's to go with 06 and 07.  Unfortunately I have no way of making a new 3d hud for 05 cause the mohawk doesn't appear in XML2  :mad:.  I also made conversation huds to go with 01, 02, 04, 05, 06, 07 (same as 04), 21, and 23.  Additionally I hexed the skins for 05, 06, and 07 to reflect their numbers. (I didn't have to do it with 01 because the MUA and XML2 number for that skin are the same.) 

Again I am not responsible for anything that goes wrong, but I tested it and it works great.
  From the Ashes she will rise.

sorry to get back to you so late, just checked and storm has the same powers in MUA as she had in XML2.  BTW, Flash Freeze sounds great.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

actually she has that new lightning blitz power in MUA

"description = Radial lightning attack.  Does extra damage against slowed enemies. ;"

oh, i just assumed it was like her "Electric Shock" power in XML2.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0

I believe her Hail move in MUA is new too.... I could be wrong, though. I KNOW the single Lightning Bolt, the Chain Lightning, and the Tornado are re-dos, though.

oh wow, lol, now i want to convert her too.  Matt let me know if you want any of her MUA files.

re-dos as in the same. :) Sorry if that came off wrong.

no i got what you meant, only lightning blitz and the hail move are new.  the rest are the same, probably with fancier effects.

Ok she is almost done.  What is taking so long is that I am creating a new skin for her extra slot.  I am making a tribal storm with Wanda's primary costume's base.  (for the cloth that would drape between her legs)

Nodoubt, thanks for the offer but if you are going to convert her MUA version, I will probably just stick with Flash Freeze (which I remember her using in the comics a bit.)

im not going to convert her MUA version, it seems like a waste of time when she is already in this game.  It would be so much easier if there was another weather controlling mutant who could use these powers and just have them use it.  What i might do is add those powers to the Thor for XML2 mod.

the new skin sounds great, cant wait to try it out.

Thanks.  Just a general question for anybody.  Is Storm's Hail move in MUA similar to her blizzard move? 

August 23, 2007, 09:32PM #11 Last Edit: September 06, 2021, 08:34PM by BaconWizard17
The tribal skin didn't work because of Wanda's Boots.  Oh well....  The booster is finished and is found here:

Storm_Booster.zip:
http://files.filefront.com//;8388526;;/

This changes Lightning and Wind Mastery to Weather Mastery and Flash Freeze.  (with new icons for both moves)

Like Jean's booster I am giving you the option of choosing 9 skins from 10.
01 - Astonishing [PS2 MUA version]
02 - AOA
03 - Ultimate (Crazy hair)
04 - Ultimate (Ponytail)
05 - Retro (Mohawk) [PS2 MUA version]
06 - Classic (Jim Lee) [PS2 MUA version]
07 - Ultimate (Long Hair) [PS2 MUA version]
21 - Original
22 - Civillian (Hood)
23 - Xtreme

The herostat I supply doesn't include 07, but if you want it just replace any one with it.

I made a new 3d hud from Jean's to go with 06 and 07.  Unfortunately I have no way of making a new 3d hud for 05 cause the mohawk doesn't appear in XML2  :mad:.  I also made conversation huds to go with 01, 02, 04, 05, 06, 07 (same as 04), 21, and 23.  Additionally I hexed the skins for 05, 06, and 07 to reflect their numbers. (I didn't have to do it with 01 because the MUA and XML2 number for that skin are the same.) 

Again I am not responsible for anything that goes wrong, but I tested it and it works great.

File has been removed. Anyone have a recent file?

Anyone has this file? I'm interested but it's been removed.

New Link? Or just the skin for 90s/jim lee storm would be fine