vote for my martial arts school to be the best in Detroit! :)

Started by intensity, August 17, 2007, 04:19PM

Previous topic - Next topic
http://wdiv.cityvoter.com/Details.aspx?business=48390

Hi Friends-  My martial arts school and co-owned business, New Edge Martial Arts, is in the running for Channel 4's best businesses in Detroit in the martial arts section of the competition.  We've only been on the polls for a few days and already we have beaten out a lot of the competition with comments and votes, but we are still not in the top 4 businesses.

I've had this academy for two years and since its birth we have grown immensely.  Already with these polls, we have beaten out a good portion of the competition... and most importantly some schools aren't even listed for this major event. 

Please help me and my students out by sending a quick vote and nice comment... it will only take about thirty seconds of your life.  Thanks to everyone who votes for me.  :)

God Bless and love,
Kevin

and for those of you who don't know me, I've made several Jubilee skins and some fx and stuff for XML2 on the pc... check out my skins over in those threads.
peace

voted w/my junk email account and even threw up a nice comment  :thumbsup:  good luck!

What do you teach btw?  I've been taking boxing on & off for the past year.  No matter the discipline it's a great way to stay in shape.

:)  thanks for the votes, guys!

I teach Tae Kwon Do and Tang Soo Do as a belt system.  But my school also has a self defense program that has skilled instructors in jui jitsu, muay thai, and aikido police tactics. :highfive:

I usually do what Daredevil does. A combination of American boxing and aiko-jujitsu. I also frequently use more kicking techniques like in Taekwondo. Unfortunately I'm not a blackbelt yet. :P