LEGO Marvel Super Heroes/ LEGO Marvel Avengers

Started by Midnightphoenix, January 08, 2013, 10:38AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Suigetsu on October 28, 2013, 01:30PM
This game is simply phenomenal! I mean, I am so into it! I'll go as far as to say, that this is a bigger deal for me, than GTA V

I actually have to agree with this, I was very excited for GTA V, but I never really play it and don't find it all that interesting, but I love Lego Marvel it is so much fun!

And I totally agree with the whole Sue thing, she at least deserves blue powers. And I actually like that Cap throws his shield around because he hits a ton more stuff when he does that it seems.

I haven't used any of the vehicles as of yet, except the normal cars driving around. It's like Grand Theft Lego. I totally suck at the flying challenges tho, the other person always beats me.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

The races can be difficult at first, but after a few hours of flying around, you get the hang of it. And every race on the ground is just unbelievable easy with vehicles

Quote from: LX - Rampage on October 28, 2013, 02:43PM
The races can be difficult at first, but after a few hours of flying around, you get the hang of it. And every race on the ground is just unbelievable easy with vehicles

I haven't done a ground race yet, but I'm glad they are easier. I am alright at flying, but I find it really hard to turn sometimes.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yeah, I've had troubles too. After a few tries, everything can be done

November 19, 2013, 04:54PM #79 Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 05:02PM by Midnightphoenix
So I read that the Asgard pack of characters was actually a pre-order bonus and not DLC, so I hope it gets released to everyone eventually. And I also looked through the wiki and found that the 3DS version of the game has several other costumes and some characters the regular game does not for example:

Wolverine Days of Future Past, Storm (White Suit), Miles (Ultimate Spiderman), Spiderman 2099, Norman Osborn, Nick Fury (Comics), Mystique House of M, Modern Magneto, Juggernaut (Kuurth), Classic Marvel Girl, Ultimate Human Torch, Gray Hulk, Howard Stark, Captain America WW2, Captain Steve Rogers, Classic Black Widow, Astonishing Beast, Doctor Doom 2099, Green Goblin (Demogoblin), Hulk Minifig, Iron Man Mark 39, Scarlet Spider, Tony Stark (Suit), Wolverine X-Force

I think it would be cool to get these as DLC.

Edit: If you have a ps4 and Lego Marvel Superheroes, the Asgard DLC and Pre-order DLC has been released for $1.99 and $4.99

but...w
Quote from: Midnightphoenix on November 19, 2013, 04:54PM
So I read that the Asgard pack of characters was actually a pre-order bonus and not DLC, so I hope it gets released to everyone eventually. And I also looked through the wiki and found that the 3DS version of the game has several other costumes and some characters the regular game does not for example:

Wolverine Days of Future Past, Storm (White Suit), Miles (Ultimate Spiderman), Spiderman 2099, Norman Osborn, Nick Fury (Comics), Mystique House of M, Modern Magneto, Juggernaut (Kuurth), Classic Marvel Girl, Ultimate Human Torch, Gray Hulk, Howard Stark, Captain America WW2, Captain Steve Rogers, Classic Black Widow, Astonishing Beast, Doctor Doom 2099, Green Goblin (Demogoblin), Hulk Minifig, Iron Man Mark 39, Scarlet Spider, Tony Stark (Suit), Wolverine X-Force

I think it would be cool to get these as DLC.

Edit: If you have a ps4 and Lego Marvel Superheroes, the Asgard DLC and Pre-order DLC has been released for $1.99 and $4.99
but...where is Kaine(new scarlet spider)?

Quote from: poison on November 19, 2013, 05:37PM
but...wbut...where is Kaine(new scarlet spider)?

Doesn't look like he got included into the game.

:laugh:! Damn I gonna love this game. It's like a Spider-Man Sandbox Game (excluding Shattered Dimensions & Edge of Time) with all Marvel Characters and Co-Ops (2 or 4 max player?). :( But disappointedly the handheld versions

:| anyway. Is the DLC will be included on Steam?
Call me Lars. I'm Power Cosmic no more.

"Trying to solve mysteries of modding here"

My Progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4671.0.html

Feel free to mod my releases, as long you credit me:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,4488.0.html

For anyone who is interested in the Marvel Lego Video Games, Lego Marvel Avengers will be coming out this fall.

Here is the wiki page where you can check out the Heroes who have been announced, and will be playable so far http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/LEGO_Marvel's_Avengers

July 29, 2015, 04:01PM #84 Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 04:10PM by White Queen
Wait...what?!

Why is Billy gonna be playable?! Not that I don't like it, I'm happy about it xD But I thought this was based around the MCU Avengers. (Young Avengers haven't appeared in the MCU yet... :O What if this is a sign, and Marvel is planning a Young Avengers movie! :O)

Edit: :O America is also there...the rest of the YA must also be there. YASS! :O Even Kamala Khan is there!
This game looks really good so far. :D

Quote from: White Queen on July 29, 2015, 04:01PM
Wait...what?!

Why is Billy gonna be playable?! Not that I don't like it, I'm happy about it xD But I thought this was based around the MCU Avengers. (Young Avengers haven't appeared in the MCU yet... :O What if this is a sign, and Marvel is planning a Young Avengers movie! :O)

Edit: :O America is also there...the rest of the YA must also be there. YASS! :O Even Kamala Khan is there!
This game looks really good so far. :D

I believe they will be including other non movie characters as well to increase the character number, other wise it would be a little bland. As much as I would love to see some non Avenger characters, I doubt that will happen.

hey guys..
There is no way to mod Lego Marvel Superheroes inserting Marvel Ultimate Alliance characters and realistic cars (non-lego look-a-like) ?
it would be great....I'd really like a Marvel Open world game like this Lego Marvel...but with real MCU characters!!