CAIQUEWEBSLINGER BR MODS - SPIDERMAN,WOLVERINE,VENOM,DAREDEVIL AND OTHERS SKINS

Started by CaiqueWebSlingerBrazil, January 29, 2016, 01:28PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: CaiqueWebSlingerBrazil on May 17, 2016, 07:07AM
Valeu Matheus!
Vou ver se eu faço mais skins do quicksilver,mas eu só posso fazer isso depois de lançar o próximo pack de personagens,mas prometo não esquecer! :thumbsup:

Meu próximo projeto de MH será Punisher,Blade,Falcon,Archangel,Moon Knight,Hurman torch e Green Goblin.E também já terminei as skins de Iron Man do jogo "Iron Man 3 The Oficial Game" e uma skin da tremor de Marvel Future Fight.

E outra coisa,não baixe o SPIDER PACK 2 ainda,porque eu vou atualiza-lo e lançar junto com essas skins que eu mencionei.

Caramba já deu vontade de ver todas hahahaahah,  vou até baixar o Punisher e colocar o Falcão de novo no jogo, se bem que tenho q arrumar a Mannequim desle que ta bugada haha, mas fiquei ansios pra ver essas skin, parabéns pelo seu trabalho

Quote from: mindworm on May 23, 2016, 03:17PM
Cant wait to see your archangel,webslinger. cheers.
in a few weeks, archangel and the others are ready!

obrigado pelas huds Matheusyami e bom ter mais um brazuka
Star Andy :))

CaiqueWebSlingerBrazil, are you going to continue realising you grateful skins? ^_^
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Quote from: blackheart on May 17, 2016, 08:12AM
yesss xD

Caique, eu vi neste post q vc planeja converter o Arcanjo. Cara se vc descobrir o segredo da animação das asas dele, compartilha comigo. Eu já quebrei a cabeça pra fazer essas asas funcionarem corretamente e atá agora nada. Eu tentei tb fazer a cauda do Scorpion funcionar e é o mesmo problema. Esses modelos tem um emparelhamento de ossos especial e eu ainda não desvendei o mistério. Se vc conseguir lembre-se de mim, eu tô precisando de ajuda nesse modelo. Vleu! :) :)

Hi,I updated the spider pack 1, and unfortunately I will no longer convert skins and only updates the ones I already have.Because from January I will go back to running out of time and I will only have time to update my mods which is easier than converting, and requires less time.So archangel, moon knight, human torch, green goblin and other projects of mine will have to be passed on to other people here from marvel mods.

About the update:

-I gave more strength to the vertices of the shoulders;
-Brought more beautiful and realistic skins in all of them;
-I updated the black suit hud I was finding ugly;
-3 new variants costumes;

I'm finished updating spider pack 2 and venom pack, then I will update all the others and I will not convert any skins in marvel mods ...

SPIDER PACK 1 (NEW IMAGE AND SKINS UPDATED):

-Classic;
-Black Suit;
-Scarlet Spider;
-Future Foundation;
-Ultimate Milles Moralles;
-Iron Spider

HUDS OF SPIDER PACK 1(UPDATED BLACK SUIT HUD):

SPIDER PACK 1 VARIANTS(3 NEW COSTUMES AND OTHER SKINS UPDATED):

-Black suit Purple Shades;
-Future Foundation Black;
-Dark Spiderman;
-Alex Ross;
-Black Suit Blue Shades(NEW);
-All New Marvel Now(NEW);
-Classic Costume Variant(NEW);

HUDS OF SPIDER PACK 1 VARIANTS:

LINK OF SPIDER PACK 1 UPDATED(16/12/2016):

http://www.mediafire.com/file/trb5caajcpfbmvn/SPIDERMAN++PACK+1%28NEW+VERSION%29.rar

view my deviart page of SPIDER PACK 1 UPDATE:

http://caiquequick21.deviantart.com/art/MUA-MODS-SPIDERMAN-SKINS-PACK-1-651554264

It's a shame, you will not convert more characters to the marvel mods, I would enjoy your work ...

All good, by the way I liked the update and the most visible difference in this skins update is this iron spider skin that is cooler, more detailed and more beautiful than the previous one, and all new marvel now is amazing, keep up the good work Updates.

Quote from: sbarth13 on December 17, 2016, 08:38AM
bummer. i really like your skins, and i was hoping for more.
lol...But seriously I really did not have the time (and I'm going to stay again next year, and I'll only have time to update them), I even tried to convert the others but I did not finish them, unfortunately someone else is going to have to continue my job
Modify message

Quote from: venomkiller17 on December 17, 2016, 08:40AM
It's a shame, you will not convert more characters to the marvel mods, I would enjoy your work ...

All good, by the way I liked the update and the most visible difference in this skins update is this iron spider skin that is cooler, more detailed and more beautiful than the previous one, and all new marvel now is amazing, keep up the good work Updates.
thanks venomkiller,Stay tuned for the next updates!

Hi, I have now brought update of Spider Pack 2 and what has changed was:

-3 new costumes Civil War,PS4 costume and Superior Costume;

-Update the vertices, gave more strength to the vertices of the arm and corrected the vertices of the fingers, necks, hands, wrists and left the value of the vertices organized;

-Update all skins(except Toxin,Unlimited and The Spider);

-New Hud to All New Marvel Now 2099;

-Original Lenses to Ben Reilly;

SPIDER PACK 2(NEW IMAGE,SKINS UPDATED AND CIVIL WAR COSTUME):

-Ben Reilly;
-Civil War(NEW);
-Scarlet Spider(Kaine);
-2099 Costume;
-Big Time;
-Superior;
-Noir;
-Ends of the Earth;
-Negative Zone;

HUDS OF SPIDER PACK 2:

SPIDER PACK 2 VARIANTS(2 NEW COSTUMES AND UPDATED SKINS,EXCEPT THE ONES I QUOTED ABOVE):

-PS4 Costume(NEW);
-Armored Spiderman;
-Superior Spiderman Variant;
-Big Time(Red);
-Big Time(Blue);
-Big Time(White);
-Superior Spiderman(legs);
-All New Marvel Now 2099;
-Toxin(Patrick Mulligan);
-Unlimited;
-House of M;
-Phoenix;
-The Spider;
-New Era;

HUDS OF SPIDER PACK 2 VARIANTS(NEW 2099 ANMN HUD):

LINK OF SPIDER PACK 2 UPDATED(24/12/2016)

https://www.mediafire.com/?5cth4ovp9cg16ay

VIEW MY DEVIANART PAGE OF SPIDER PACK 2:

http://caiquequick21.deviantart.com/art/MUA-MODS-SPIDERMAN-SKINS-PACK-2-653079800